OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey > The...

OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey > The King of Limbs

Attached: RadioHead-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Kid Amnesiac > IR > AMSP > OKC > Bends > HTTT > TKOL > PH

cant stand pretentious bands like Radiohead and Tool

Maynard has a vineyard here in Temecula, dude is a narcissist

everything is correct as long as the bends and pablo honey are at the bottom

your opinions < wrong

I like all their albums the same!

Attached: 1553634615832.png (1410x2379, 1.52M)

omg i refuse to listen to anything other than major label studio albums. and i totally need to rank them

Attached: nickhurleyuse_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 172K)

radiohead is shit

Patrician list:
The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey > Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > In Rainbows > Kid A > Hail to the Thief > OK Computer

Ok computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > Bends > Amnesiac = AMSP > TKOL > HTTT > Pablo Honey

this but unironicallyâš˝

Your mom > my dick
also can we please discuss more than a handful of artists for once, I miss old Yea Forums where you could actually discover new music and not just discuss the same 5 artists daily
Fuck you newfags

OK Computer > Kid A > Everything else > Pablo Honey

>OK Computer > Kid A > Everything else > Pablo Honey
The most pedestrian opinion of all time

OK Computer > The Bends > Pablo Honey > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > In Rainbows > Hail to the Thief > Amnesiac > The King of Limbs

RYM fags btfo

Kid A = In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool = HTTT > Amnesiac > TKOL > Ok Computer > Bends >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pablo Honey

In Rainbows > Kid Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief > The King of Limbs > OK Computer > The Bends

Amnesac > OK Computer > In Rainbows >>> the rest is unlistenable garbage.

FUCK RADIOHEAD

STHU!!!! radioBIGhead (as i like to call them) 4ever.... you idiots will never understand their genious......

the bends that low in a "patrician" list kek more like P H I L I S T I N E amirite fellow pickles?

based pickle ricker

Attached: 1554175324698.jpg (1019x572, 57K)

Correct except Hail To The Thief and King Of Limbs trade places.

OK Computer > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > The King of Limbs > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > Kid A > Hail to the Thief > Pablo Honey

amnesiac b sides better than everything tho

S N E E D
E
E
D

Nobody actually thinks that Pablo Honey is better than The King of Limbs.