Yea Forumssical redpill

Let's drop some Yea Forums-related redpills

Attached: pill.jpg (450x304, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wp7ZN1AREjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's not

John Lennon beat his wife

Yea Forums has no real interest in music other than as social capital. They also consume so much music so often that their ability to appreciate it becomes atrophied and the main goal is to just listen to more, less-known stuff.

They are also remarkably in love with dumb schlock for a board full of people who prize themselves in their passion for experimental music, and arguments here quickly devolve into "it sucks" / "no, it's good" / "no, it sucks" because nobody has any basic knowledge of music theory or ability to articulate their opinions beyond "feels."

The ones who are more informed or listen to academic music spend most of their time letting the rest of the board know that they do and using their taste as leverage to get their fifteen minutes of online pseudo-notoriety.

Ultimately Yea Forums consists of people who aren't as weird as they think but make use of their ample free time and piracy to invest themselves in a hobby that makes them feel special or sophisticated, allowing them to mentally compensate for their lack of social skills and failures in concrete or academic pursuits.

The real kicker is that in the end the vast majority of Yea Forums is a hivemind ruled by a handful of online tastemakers mostly concerned with maintaining a balance between supporting "alternative" music that will appeal to misunderstood teenagers and maintaining their cred among bored college students who constantly torrent "experimental" japanese music for their mild amusement, negating the cultivation of individual taste or critical thinking in relation to music

It's a feedback loop of posturing, masturbatory attitudes, and enough layers of irony to suffocate any hope of meaningful conversation. This last element--irony--is vital to allowing Yea Forums and similar collectives to ignore the reality of their situation and disregard posts as this one with little more than tongue-in-cheek one-word responses.

Deep down you all know you're going nowhere in life and this is all a farce.

Attached: 16c3f402083ae0a5be8f9149ee0eb4b960a3379252c6e66c825f5bb5bdd545d7.png (416x502, 369K)

we can't erase michael jackson no matter how hard we try and we shouldn't since this will only make us ignore the problem and not face it

Nice projextion there buddy
>this is me that must mean everyone else is like that

musicians are all emotionally dishonest whores. they dont actually mean what they sing or what they play on their instruments. they do it only for fun, money and fame.

and yet there you sit there in your room or at a party and give these fuckwits your full attention. you spend your money on their wiggly air and their shitty merch. because you feel connected to them. but its all fake. a giant orchestrated soulless marketing move to sell a product to you. musicians are like parasites leeching off of your emotions. They're disgusting human beings and should not be supported in any way.

Attached: 6_tJ8mJ2.jpg (138x139, 10K)

based

you're listening to shitty music if you think that

*drum machine starts up*

Attached: ntv9kue0gcv4tebeaz69.jpg (478x270, 15K)

Negroes didn't invent Jazz, Ragtime, Hip Hop or Rap. Instead, they destroyed them.

The Jews wants you to believe the Negroes invented all those genres of music because he is trying to support the idea that Negroes are creative minds that can entertain us, so that we, White people, will accept the Negroes have a place in our society. The Jewish man knows that he can't disprove that Negroes are less intelligent, and can just blame the stupidity of the Negroids on poverty and "racism", even though those arguments are very weak, so he tries to prove that the Negro is worthy of being a citizen in a White country because, even if he's stupid, he can entertain White people. That's why the Jews put Oprah and Wendy, those fat bonobo bitches, on every fucking TV screens, to create empathy for the Negroes in Whites who spend their time on the TV.

Here, I destroy the myth of Negroid origins of Ragtime :
Here, I destroy the myth of Negroid origins of Rap and Hip Hop :
And here I destroy the myth of Negroid origins for Jazz :
+ pic related

Attached: 1554081959980.png (874x672, 554K)

based

I'm asian

Devin Townsend hasn't made a good album in 15 years

Wow. You must really hate niggers. Did one beat you up at school?

user bringing the heat

The Beatles are epic

one of them is dating my mom and it really tics me off!

LARPer

I don't hate niggers. I just like to debunk myth and to protect my American heritage.

The entire music industry is run by Jews whose main agenda is to make everyone lose their sense of identity and culture, through (((subversion))). Most people on Yea Forums are in favor of this agenda.

Attached: 1549788908205.jpg (1421x682, 117K)

Of all musians, rappers are the most insufferable.
Rap music is almost entirely about ego. 99% of all rappers are homophobic, misogynistic and highly narcissistic.

Closely followed on the narcissism and insufferability scale come rock and pop stars. With rockstars I mean specifically pop-rock and metal stars, people like Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington seemed like rather nice guys.

When it comes to pop stars, women are probably the most insufferable of them all. Most of them have no talent besides singing, all they can do is sing a bit and look good.

Electronic musicians are the nicest people. Watch interviews with Skrillex or Avicii (or Alan Walker), both the most popular figures in their genre, they're really modest and down to earth.
That's because electronic music isn't that much about the person, it's not about, "hey look at how cool I look with this guitar, look at how many thots i'll fuck after this concert. Many electronic artists only "press play" when they perform. That is because electronic music is all about the music, it's about pushing the boundaries of sound, it's about exploration. It's about carefully creating a piece of art with the most precision possible and endless possibilities of sound design. These are the scientists of music and thus they're the most friendly people in music you will meet.

Stop pretending to be me please.
I just long for black cocks in my ass and I hate black people for not raping me ever!

Also prog artists are overrated.

I don't actually chill that much

* the most pretentious

Based

Grimes is the artist of the decade

>Yea Forums has no real interest in music other than as social capital. They also consume so much music so often that their ability to appreciate it becomes atrophied and the main goal is to just listen to more, less-known stuff.
This is false. We are not Hipsters. Most posters here listen to specific genres and stick to it.

>They are also remarkably in love with dumb schlock for a board full of people who prize themselves in their passion for experimental music, and arguments here quickly devolve into "it sucks" / "no, it's good" / "no, it sucks" because nobody has any basic knowledge of music theory or ability to articulate their opinions beyond "feels."
This is also false. I had many arguments with people and we often used music theory to support our claims.

>The ones who are more informed or listen to academic music spend most of their time letting the rest of the board know that they do and using their taste as leverage to get their fifteen minutes of online pseudo-notoriety.
We are not all narcissistic. Some are just trying to educate the masses

>Ultimately Yea Forums consists of people who aren't as weird as they think but make use of their ample free time and piracy to invest themselves in a hobby that makes them feel special or sophisticated, allowing them to mentally compensate for their lack of social skills and failures in concrete or academic pursuits.
This is true for most of Yea Forums

>The real kicker is that in the end the vast majority of Yea Forums is a hivemind ruled by a handful of online tastemakers mostly concerned with maintaining a balance between supporting "alternative" music that will appeal to misunderstood teenagers and maintaining their cred among bored college students who constantly torrent "experimental" japanese music for their mild amusement, negating the cultivation of individual taste or critical thinking in relation to music
Yeah and you probably believe in the illuminatis too

>American heritage

Attached: 14354901353230.jpg (452x604, 69K)

Rap is as good as singing, all the people who dislike it AND think it has no value or merit or believe it's easy to make just got pleb filtered

you're fucking retarded.

>American heritage
Is this you?

Attached: native american.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

America wasn't America until it was built by the colonists. Natives were btfo by their inability to establish governance.

>black people are stealing our stuff, WAAAAH!
>we stole native America's stuff, YAY FOR US!

Natives were retarded faggots, and black people wouldn't be here unless the colonists brought them over. They served their time, and now they can go the fuck back. Not like they could ever govern a country on their own, the low iq faggots.

What stuff did whites steal from native americans?

music sucks

This is the only good band to ever exist.

Attached: band.jpg (606x600, 93K)

Is racism against Yea Forums rules?

What's the stuff you stand on? 4 letter word starts with L ends with D. I can't remember.

no it's actually encouraged

go learn the word conquest, retard

just the part where my feet are this very second? Or all land anywhere and everywhere? What exact land belonged to native americans that was stolen by whites. Did the ever map it out and define their borders or are you claiming they owned all land everywhere?

Gtfo commie

Lo-fidelity magic is a real thing

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Attached: 1554095247579.png (600x600, 165K)

Land on which they lived, retard.

>beatles
they created what rock bands would be for the next 50 years.
I think theyre music is overrated but they were essentially the first rock band in terms of what we think a rock band is today.
They started out as NSYNC then just a few years later became radiohead

>Land on which they lived, retard.

Again, define this "land on which they live"
Specifically

yeah, that's vague. if they had some defined borders, you might have a point to make here, but they didn't, so they got btfo.

>99% of all rappers are homophobic and misogynistic
this is good though

Native American savages were not the first to inhabit the USA my friend. The USA has been inhabited by Caucasians for far longer.

We have the controversial Kennewick Man corpse, for example. This 9300 year old skeleton, unearthed in Washington State in 1996, was discovered by anthropologist James Chatters to be of Caucasoid origin. In a clay reconstruction the face even ended up resembling that of British actor, Patrick Stewart.

We also found evidences of Swastika in North America, proving Indo-European Aryan presence.

More proof that America is the Caucasian man's land :
youtube.com/watch?v=wp7ZN1AREjw

Also, even if it's "their land", I can say we saved those savages. Before the white man came, they were constantly waging wars against each others, and committed massive human sacrifices of children in places like Mississipi. The USA was never a unified nation until the white man came. All we did was waging wars on the natives for lands, just like they themselves did to their neighbors.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

> complaining about homophobia on Yea Forums
ok, newfag

Attached: peter griffin running.png (336x400, 212K)

shut up faggot👌

Go learn the world Genocide.

No, they stole Portuguese land from the Native Americans. Fucking retard.

shut the fuck up underage

Suck a dick 134

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x489, 40K)

give an answer if its so obvious
hint: you cant

Fourfa is the dropping off point for emo

>homophobic
>misogynistic

wtf I love niggers now

> unironically using emojis

Attached: fddb9d4.jpg (640x636, 45K)

Medieval european borders were also very vague, countries still owned their land.

>They didn't define borders
>Therefore it wasn't genocide and they deserved to have their land stolen.

This is one of the best albums ever made.

Attached: 81o6k0bPesL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 343K)

natives had no government. why must brainlets cope so hard? every country comes from conquest. history has a lot of bloodshed. get over it

elliott smith was murdered by his girlfriend
don't even (you) me

welcome redditors

We are over it. But don't deny this land was always ours. We stole it, and now we have to live with this fucked up history.

test🍕

I'm glad the US exists, regardless of how it happened.

White musicians have no rhythm or soul.

Music hasn't been good since the eighties

nice pizza bro i want some pls🥞

Just the music you listen to.

If you aren't at least 35 your opinion on music does not matter. You simply haven't been around long enough to gain any wisdom in terms of music. Sorry.

If you're above 35, you only listen to nostalgic hot garbage,and your opinion doesn't matter.

fucking racist

The whitest comment yet

it's all yours my friend

This is why you don't connect with musicians or any other kind of performer. This is actually the big problem with people, we look up to public figures and somehow think we know how they are. Like you have a favorite actor and it expands beyond their work to their private personality. And then they do something you don't like and now you hate their work. Seperate these two. Only love the work and the craft.

lmaoooooooo

Yes, but mods don't actually care.

:'D

test2💔

There is not a single example of prog rock that sounds good, they sacrifice aesthetic for useless complexity

When they say "sound idea" they mean a good idea. Not a sonic one, idiots.

who the fuck says "sound idea?"

?

+ 1

music is good

>doesn't have enough points for emojis😃

Normal people.

doesn't have enough points for dino

stfu

Your fortune: Bad Luck

finally unlocked

Rolled 11 (1d100)

suck a dick

bump

Yea Forums is just reddit for even shittier teens

Yodeling is good

Attached: 1553870911264.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

Facts. I like this man!

Rock is dead. Wish it wasn’t, but it is.

I'm saving all of this for future usage.

imagine listening to music with lyrics in 2019