I hate this faggot so much

I hate this faggot so much

Attached: 1554042783890.jpg (288x288, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=do4Z0JYhSE8&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=W713p9UkgZk
youtu.be/IK3Milpn8sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not alone.

He's the Behind The Meme of Vaporwave.

He is a necrophiliac. He's raping the corpse of vaporwave for shekels.

who is he

probably tylo be chillin

That’s a drawing dumbass

Why did we have to jump threads? We should've kept Pad hate in the Floral Shoppe vinyl thread.

Those smug videos where he is talking about vaporwave records on vinyl make me physically sick. I could only stomach one or two before wanting to kill myself. He's a pretentious college-age dickhead hipster joining the vaporwave bandwagon years after everyone moved on, and thinking he's hot shit for doing so. He also makes quite a bit of money doing it as well, from what I know.

That thread died yesterday.

It didn't, it was still up till God knows when today (wasn't on)

It wasn't here when I came on this afternoon.

>guy loves particular music genre and produces content about it
>mu reeeees

That's not it. He's a pretentious airbag who sucks everyone's dick for merch

Fun thing is that vapor is all about cassettes and CDs, not vinyl.

That's what makes his videos so irritating. He also wants to push for making the genre more "mainstream". He's just in it for money. Fuck him.

Did he ever make a negative review?

this. I hate the fucking using of 9/11 to get views
youtube.com/watch?v=do4Z0JYhSE8&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=W713p9UkgZk

Who?
>reddit synthwave neon background
Probably some virgin gamer fag

Is that Your Favorite Martian

Jesus Christ, I will not even click on that garbage. What the fuck??

I literally can not finish this video. The fucking fan fiction to describe an album is insane. Also all he does it suck dick to get free vinyl and test prints to show off. And he will post his new videos on eveyr single vinyl subreddit and vaporwave. Although I haven't seen a new post on the vapor one since everyone there called him a cuck
youtu.be/IK3Milpn8sk

I'm so tired of Surfing being pushed. They were never worth a damn. r/vaporwave is a fucking joke and I haven't been there for years. r/vaporvinyl is a sad place that shouldn't even exist. Vaporwave does not need to be on fucking vinyl! It's an elitist format that is very expensive to produce. Vapor started on tape and should remain so.

>Vapor started on tape and should remain so
this 100%
which would put pad out because he says all the time he hates tapes yet shills the ones he gets sent

That's because he's only in it for clout and money. The fact that he has gained momentum at all shows how stupid people can be. I don't want him to be any kind of face for the genre, yet he is in some ways.

stfu

i'd say you were pad but hes streaming fucking harvest moon right now and not saying a word

>all this autistic description of something about a summer day and chlorine pools
jesus it's like tony describing music with fucking novels instead of adjectives

literally who

I'm getting my 1st tape, too bad pad likes it (I do too)
For anyone wanting to know, it's Stratospheres by Ahero

where I need know