Is billie eilish an industry plant? and why is she? please enlighten me user

is billie eilish an industry plant? and why is she? please enlighten me user

Attached: bruhhgdf.jpg (1642x924, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are an insufferable cunt of a person and everyone here and irl hates you. You could die today and literally no one would be sad that you were gone. In fact, most people would be relieved, because they no longer have to deal with your innate bullshit anymore. Dont @ me, dont respond dont say anything. Just seriously go kill yourself or at least disappear forever because it would be better for the entire universe if you were to never have existed. You are a disappointment to anyone who ever believed in you as a child. Especially your parents. You are the prime example of the type of person that people teach their kids to not become. You are the textbook definition of a failure. Do the world a favor and go give an oncoming train a kiss.

but user I just seek knowledge ;(

Thanks for yet ANOTHER thread, you cunt

based

Literally who

some of the new songs on her album sound so familiar. how much of it is stolen?

How come her boobs are so big but she keeps on hiding them? I reckon she's a turbo lesbo but come on, give your fangirls something to flick their switches

post her milkers

There's something really hot about a girl who you know has a fantastic body but hides it under baggy clothing.

based

here you go

Attached: blacked.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

fpbp

>raised in hollywood by professional actor/musician parents
>actor/musician brother wrote a song which she sang and ended up going viral
>signed to a major label with just that one song under her name, no prior musical experience
>payola'd on every major music platform
>first EP had stellar production and high-budget music videos
>got featured on AOTY 2018 despite lousy musical repertoire
>played all over the radio and MTV
>millions of social media followers before first album even dropped
>tons of interviews with major music publications before first album even dropped
>first album met with massive fanfare and stellar reviews

How much more evidence do you need moron?

nice projecting lmaaoooo

she's annoying

Billie and Rosalia are the two biggest industry plants on the last 2 years

okay but literally none of this is proof she's a plant. most pop stars don't write their own songs plus if she got signed for one song it means the label knew she was talented and wanted to see her succeed. also she and denzel are friends so that explains the feature on the taboo album. the rest of what you described is just marketing.

Why are there so many threads about this? Who cares?

>fantastic body
She's straight up fat. Haven't you seen those tree trunk legs in the pictures of her wearing those fugly baggy-ass capri shorts>?

i honestly don't care if she's an "industry plant" or not but out of all the bitches out there why they gotta pick this ugly one?

She comes from an industry family. Hollywood brats make PERFECT plants.

You forgot:
>underwent a dramatic image change from pop star to soundcloud rapper without explanation

Attached: 1554037528169.jpg (1038x1049, 330K)

that's a weird picture. i wonder what kind of person made it

>taboo
>"aoty 2018"
No way in hell it was better than Daytona or Astroworld but okay.

That pic's fake.

You can prove that right ?

>featured on AOTY 2018
She wasn't on Daughters album you retarded faggot

Attached: mucore 2019.jpg (971x531, 121K)

based

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

I thought her dad was CIA

depends on how you define "industry plant".
Imo, considering her age, I would say yes.
That shouldn't stop you from enjoying her music though. It's definitely not generic stuff

>>raised in hollywood by professional actor/musician parents
>>actor/musician brother wrote a song which she sang and ended up going viral

Anyone with industry connections will use them faggot.

>>signed to a major label with just that one song under her name, no prior musical experience

This proves what again?

>>payola'd on every major music platform

It's called marketing.

>>first EP had stellar production and high-budget music videos
>>got featured on AOTY 2018 despite lousy musical repertoire

Not difficult to do for an upcoming artist.

>>played all over the radio and MTV
>>millions of social media followers before first album even dropped
>>tons of interviews with major music publications before first album even dropped

Again this is just marketing. The label doing its job to promote a new artist and ensure she gets a fanbase.

>>first album met with massive fanfare and stellar reviews

Because it was good. There I said it.

All of your "evidence" for her being a manufactured label creation is a stretch.

how do people even know who she (male) is? i only see her on Yea Forums, makes me wonder about the zoomer population on here, thought Yea Forums was supposed to be aging.

She's been shilled literally everywhere since the end of 2017.

I never see her in any social media I use other than Yea Forums /pol/ and /fa/. She's not on /my/ reddit, YouTube, twitter, radio, tv...where have you been seeing her?

She's all over Youtube, m8.

Watch one Billie Eilish video and you'll get about five vids of her in your recommends.

I'm logged into youtube, but never get the suggestions people complain about. I've never had a buzzfeed video, fortnite, black people react to, gross earwax videos, challenge videos, libtards get PWNED etc. I hear people complain about the algorithms pushing things down their throats, but I literally have never seen anything I wouldn't be vaguely interested in show up on my feed. Not sure why that is, is it because people aren't logged in and curating their interests?

she has been making the rounds on many interviews and even fluff shows like Hot Ones well before releasing a single album
never seen anyone get that level of instant media saturation before, even the old pop star plants like britney spears had a major hit before getting media attention
the eilish strategy is a bold new take on the plant method

I believe you that she's being artificially pushed, but I'm American, 20s, female, interested in celeb culture, and spend ~8 hours a day on social media, yet the only reason I know she exists is threads like this, I'm curious about why I seem to be immune.

>RosalĂ­a
Tell me more

she's fucking huge in the zoomer market. it's capitalizing on teen depression and the popularity of rappers such as xtension

she looks like she fucks black men

oh wait. ..

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

he failed to mentioned that she lied on several occasions about who wrote the breakout single and claimed to write it solo and perform it solo

She's on everyones instagram explore page even if you never liked her pictures

Evidence?

How does she already have such mommy milkers already

Gravity

MAKE HER DRINK THE CUM SAUCE.

Attached: 88909324.png (1235x232, 135K)

2 minutes in
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

she's fat

I've seen that, and he's really stretching. Both of those stories match up perfectly.

I think we made a big mistake somewhere in our history guys

Attached: sad hitler.jpg (608x477, 48K)

>got picked up and heavily pushed by a major label after one song
>meanwhile bands/artists can be several albums deep with dedicated fanbases and the industry shrugs its collective shoulders
what do you think?

>>got picked up and heavily pushed by a major label after one song
Unusual yes but doesn't prove she's a corporate product.

Is this the newest copypasta?

___ _____ ____ ___ _____ _____ ____

she looks like me except a girl and it's kinda weirding me out desu. everything down to the eyebrows

prove it im curious now

prove it faggot

no need to be mean now he wont prove it

trust me, it'll work.

How much does they pay you?

most punchable face in music

of course but why does it matter. only rich people can fuckin afford to make it today anyway

Jewess. So yes.

Yes she is. So much.

i keep seeing posts that say she has honking big milkers but can find no evidence

She looks like Aids

I mean she probably has HIV yeah

yes for money

Astroworld is trash