Wow this disstrack

youtu.be/PHgc8Q6qTjc

Attached: 02ba18e214b624e1600244a5d999c989.jpg (1024x737, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhf65iJb1NE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AM60B1tD8
youtube.com/watch?v=OY2ydWCSvUA
youtube.com/watch?v=pO0uHZq1zno
twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1106389331231625218
youtube.com/watch?v=1mfAyOCKlCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we don't like you t series

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

I've tried to see what the appeal is with "pewdiepie" 2 or 3 times and I just don't get it. He acts like a mentally handicapped 5 year who's had 2 many e numbers. Its just insane nonsensicle gibberish. The fact this guy has millions of subscribers might be one of the most depressing things I've ever heard.

I wish he would live up to his user name and just die.

PewDiePie is lame shit for children

Lowest common denominator. He's got millions of subs, but I doubt many of them watch him religiously. Being acceptable viewing to millions is better than being the best thing ever to hundreds.

>I'm a heavy hitter
>bout to cause a genocide so you can call me hit--

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-190655_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 415K)

based

Based he's literal r*ddit tier

I used to hate him until he started his book series. I also like that he doesn't take it when people try to control him. He's the definition of self made. He started out doing Vidya games but evolved.

Gee he's
>extremely handsome
>funny
>knowledgeable about memes

wHy dO pEopLe liKe hIm

He's literally a nazi so no.

>funny
yeesh

yeeepp underage spotted

I can't believe he mocked the Indian genocide while being in England. Absolute madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
pewdiepie is so fucking based

His social commentary is 1000000000000x better than Fantano's, for one

>extends text like a boomer meme
>likes pewdiepie
>underage spotted

I think it's hilarious he thought he could beat the hb-1 visas who control the YouTube Algorithm

he didn't

This. Felix is way more based and redpilled than Fantano.

Honestly, I'm pretty hyped to see what the narrative is on this one. So many people in the comments of every site just don't get it. It's amazing to me that in 2019 that people still don't realize bitch lasagna was a parody of diss tracks while this is a genuine one.

How could this possibly be true if the kids in his own fanbase don't understand the things he says? It's the kids in his fanbase who say racist shit without understanding it makes him look bad. It's the kids who get angry with him when he says Marvel movies suck and are bad for society and that he doesn't like how people treat him like a celebrity. It's the kids who take his comments on someone like Peterson as an endorsement when he blatantly shits on him for being cult-y because of the religious stuff. It's the kids who always say they miss his old stuff. He has a lot of kids in his fanbase by virtue of being such an icon but he aims his material at adults. If you look up videos of people defending him it's people in their late 20's and 30's, if you look at people who are unable to tell when he's being genuine it's kids and teens.

This

He's redpilled against degeneracy

I support his war against the Jews, SJWs, and Muslims

Begone SJWs

this one is an actual disstrack with a production instead of a parody made in a few hours

lame

And pajeets

I mean, that's partly because they had months to edit it. They made this last year when people thought he was getting passed. You can see in the behind-the-scenes that Roomie actually flew all the way from LA to Brighton to make the video that night and then immediately flew back to LA.

PewDiePie is lowest common denominator filth who thinks he's not a cucked Reddit normie
I watched one of his videos, he said Ricardo came from tiktok videos and gave it a 0/10
Fucking retar I swear to god

The fuck does Fantano have to do with this? He's not redpilled. Dude has apologised for it multiple times.

SJWs wouldn't be on Yea Forums, they're deadly afraid of that world and act like it's the dark web. Sorry we don't like your shitty YouTuber who reviews fucking memes.

Fantano is a vegan liberal cuck lmao

>who are the discord trannies?

He literally reviews Yea Forums threads and subreddits, he's well aware that he's a normie

I know this is bait but Yea Forums has been full of SJW's for years since it's a generational thing. Yea Forums used to be for outsiders because it had a significant barrier to entry but once it became for normies, its userbase became just as SJW as literally every other site. We have literal entire boards dedicated to SJW's and even boards like /pol/ are full of them.

>I used to hate him until he started his book series
what did that change, he still makes "epic" YLYL videos

I gurantee if discord was around back in early Yea Forums the same amount of people would still have one. Cause in the end you're all outsiders, trying to fit in.

>I have to watch every single video by a person who releases a new video every single day
Literally all his videos have completely different view counts, he makes different things for different people. Anything would get boring if he did it every day including stuff like book review.

who makes these track for him this and bitch lasagna are jams

What makes him a good book reviewer? He's a college dropout who spent the last decade making Five Nights and Freddy's videos for 12 year olds.

Party in the Backyard made bitch lasagna, hej monika and some other songs. Roomie and Boyinaband made this song (they are the two guys in the video).

>Boyinaband
lol the "school is bad" dubstep guy from 9 years ago

glad he could reinvent himself as a fashcore producer

>Still caring about Pewdiepie in 2019...
What a world we live in.

Attached: 1472508705544.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

BuT PeWdS iS bAsEd aNd rEd pIlLeD

Attached: zoomers 2.jpg (2696x1372, 282K)

>>Boyinaband
Jesus, that guy was terrible. He was spammed all the time on YouTube back in the day.

I wasn't the guy who got into him for book reviews, but I imagine it's just seeing that he's a genuine guy and not just a meme. Basically 99% of people who love him used to hate him and just have the same story of actually watching his videos and realizing he's a great guy. Literally both his collaborators in this music video released their own videos to accompany it and both of them admit to previously hating him. He stopped the Five Nights thing years ago to the point it's actually embarrassing you think that's what he's known for. He shits on that past all the time and had a huge shift in audience because he openly rejected doing all those videos and wanted to do his own thing. Nowadays he's best-known for being hated by the media as a racist Nazi and making people aware of the ways creators are being fucked over by corporations while also reviewing memes, loving Japan and giving life advice.

I honestly think he truly enjoys what he does and says what he wants regardless of what people say. It's not only about the money.

I don't remember but I think I just felt like his humor got more mature over time.

Of course he genuinely enjoys what he does, but he is clearly frustrated by the fact his income is constantly attacked because he is well aware that his success won't last forever and he's trying to save for the future. He talked about it in his google video two days ago. He also does censor himself because he recognizes he's an icon for youtube creators and his controversies affect them. It's because those creators support him that he tries not to hurt their income but if they all did turn on him I'm sure he'd go right back to saying fuck you to everyone.

Him shitting on SJWs is enough for me to like him

Attached: 1553323509368.jpg (970x784, 82K)

>Dude has apologised for it multiple times.
Because he has to? He already lost countless of partnerships because of what he said lol

>it's actually embarrassing you think that's what he's known for.
Yeah not as embarrassing as as 28 year oold man making a diss track against an Indian media company, and you praising him as being some sort of intellectual and self-help expert when he can't go like 6 months without having another Gamer Moment.

Also look at this thread, look at all the "SJW Bad Pewds Base and Red Pilled" children. That's his fanbase.

?

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Bitch Lasagna > Ether >Hit Em Up >>>>>>>>>>>> obligatory Eminem Diss Track >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Congratulations

I'll admit that I used to hate him as well.

kk

Attached: 1552621023441.png (900x506, 496K)

He’s not funny AT ALL I’ll give you everything else but he’s not funny

Attached: here's your (You).png (680x383, 229K)

go back

Attached: resetera on v.jpg (2540x1211, 370K)

lmao not at all
hes an out of touch normie boomer
literally even that behindthememe guy had better meme "knowledge"

If he was truly redpilled he wouldn't back out from what he said. It was an edgy joke people took too far on both sides.

What am I supposed to be looking at here

*brofist*

>It was an edgy joke people took too far on both sides.
Which of the 100 "edgy jokes" are you talking about?

>Yea Forums used to be for outsiders because it had a significant barrier to entry but once it became for normies, its userbase became just as SJW as literally every other site
kill yourself newfag zoomer

If he went full retard and dropped the irony he'd get banned from youtube altogether and lose his source of income. He'd be sitting on millions of dollars sure but his dumb wife would still want to live like the queen thot that she is and burn through that shit in a few years.

Clearly a racist
Unironically

The track is a diss track just as much toward the media and everyone who hates Pewds as it is towards an "Indian media company". The guy was the number one channel on the platform for longer than anyone ever and he had to acknowledge he had been passed (when he became number one, the previous number one made a video with him I believe). It would have been completely disingenuous for him to legitimately congratulate them because their campaign was all about smearing him as a racist and appealing to nationalism while also dismissing him as a nobody while they were a giant corporation before ultimately spending the last month begging people to follow them because "patriotism". So the diss is about the fact they have skeletons in their closet too, he's not giving in to the smears of racism and that they have nothing to be proud of struggling so hard to pass a random independent creator on a corporate platform that actively refuses to promote him. If they actually wanted to represent India, why is it Pewdiepie fans in India making videos about cleaning the country and getting attacked by their own fellow Indians as anti-nationalists.

The nigger comment really started it off

hes backed out on everything he says and tweeted about trans rights and shit once. I'm a pewds fan but he's just a dude making jokes.

go back

Attached: 1e40e0bb7102e2d94fae20d526f6ea6c.png (1344x1829, 324K)

>a random independent creator on a corporate platform

I'm sorry who is this random independent creator I thought we were talking about Pewdiepie?

Not even close, he had already been dropped from everything and disowned by then.

How's it going bros, my name is PAAAAAAAAAAAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Pajeet street bro shits!

Are you seriously unaware that he's independent? It's like one of the most famous things about him.

pretty sure it started with dressing up as SS or something, rping as nazis and the death to all jews stuff

also its pretty clear whenever people say "oh its just a joke he apoligized" they never actually watch any of his videos because there's shit like this in EVERY SINGLE video he makes, it's just when it's super in your face that the SJWs start crying like when he had Ben Shapiro host meme review

He's too cozy with the alt right desu, he doesn't call them out in his fanbase or anything.

>he's not racist guys
>makes songs with pajeet shit in street /pol/ memes everywhere
>says shit about genocide and being a"blue eyes white dragon"

Just ironic bro, like Sam Hyde

>I'm a pewds fan but he's just a dude making jokes.

"wow bros look at this epic youtube channel they make funny videos it's so epic....WHAAAAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FILLED WITH HOLOCAUST DENIAL AND RACIST VIDEOS I HAD NO IDEA BROS I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST VIDEOS"

"Anyways bros, welcome to Pewd's Book Club, today bros we're going to talk about my favorite author Yuki Mishima he's a really good author bros the messages he...... WHAAAAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S A FASCIST I HAD NO IDEA BROS I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST COOL JAPANESE AUTHOR"

looking forward to his next segment, pewds' painting podcast where he "accidentally" promotes Hitler's paintings.

Attached: 6544651651.jpg (1024x900, 150K)

to be fair he's independent now but back then he got a lot of subs from back when he was partnered with those people

He's not a racist, he just:

> Frequently says and does racist things
> Follows white supremacists on Twitter
> Recommends holocaust deniers and imperial fascists
> Given platform to psuedo fascist hucksters like Peterson

Clearly all heated gaming moments.

It was a British soldier uniform, he was just watching Hitler while wearing it. He also watched Hitler while wearing a MAGA hat. He actually had controversies even before that but that stuff is what led to him being dropped by youtube and disney and began the narrative he's a racist. He also never has pretended the things he does are racist and still references them all the time. People don't get that his apologies are simply him admitting he understands why people don't want to be in a financial partnership with him anymore but not that he agrees with the narrative he did anything wrong.

He's independent now, before the GAS ALL JEWS incident amongst others he was on Maker Studio which was owned by Disney lol

cringe, also, sick of seeing boyinaband, he is cringe tier

You're right, but that was years ago and back when he had like 50 million subscribers vs. his current 92 million. He is independent in a way that basically 0 other significant channels are because he was literally disowned by youtube itself and the corporations and just got more successful from it.

Pretty based

lmao this is like that trump quote about how he had to build his own wealth using a small loan of a few dozen million dollars from his father

holy cringe shit

He was on Disney for the death to all Jews stuff. His time with Disney is actually a very short period of his overall career but it was entirely during that period he did almost all the stuff that is held against him. They didn't drop him because of any of that stuff by the way, it was because WSJ contacted them to say they were going to smear Disney if they didn't drop him. Disney dropped him in February 2017 because of WSJ's news story, they didn't drop him in 2016 when he actually did all the things we are supposed to pretend were evil.

>You're right, but that was years ago
His partnership was ended in 2017

Holy fuck, are you trying to parody libtards here? He still had to get famous on his own before he got bought up you know. Do you think Disney was paying him before he was famous? This is like one of those "all people with more money than me are evil" posts. He became the biggest channel in the world while independent, then he got picked up by corporations because he was the biggest channel in the world and then they all disowned him and he got even bigger. They have never re-embraced him you know. He is toxic to their brand and thus couldn't stop being independent if he wanted to.

Yes, over two years ago.

Thank you.

Attached: (You).gif (480x336, 842K)

>Yes, over two years ago.

>February 13
>over two years

fist you were implying that it happened years and years ago, and now you're tying to imply that it happened like two years and a half ago.

Take the brofist out of your ass. Why are you defending him on Yea Forums of all places. Is he your childhood hero lmao

He didn't have a youtube channel when I was a teenager, I just don't mind spending my time on Yea Forums calling out liars and people who have to smear some guy because he doesn't like their politics. I haven't been able to go outside on my own in years, the least I can do is defend the only person in the mainstream who isn't trying to radicalize the world for mass genocide.

>defend the only person in the mainstream who isn't trying to radicalize the world for mass genocide.

I thought he was just a cool funny guy who reviewed memes, when did politics and genocide come into play?

>the least I can do is defend the only person in the mainstream who isn't trying to radicalize the world for mass genocide.

Lmao you alt right fags are so obvious

what genocide? what?

I just absolutely love how you spent the last like dozen posts being like "nah man he's cool the MSM is bad for smearing him he's just a really cool dude" and then immediately went full White Genocide /pol/ retard on us at the flip of a switch.

HE SAID NIGGER AND HITLER SO HE'S BASED AS FUCK XD
MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS THIS COMPLEX

>the only person in the mainstream who isn't trying to radicalize the world for mass genocide.
lmao

fuck this is the good stuff
day of the rope coming soon for you btw cracker

>Wow, why would anyone think that Pewdiepie is some kind of racist or something?! Fake news from the evil MSM! Sad! We must protect the future of our White children!

Yes let's just bend over for the Jews and surrender our people

I love how easily you guys get wound up. He's just an idiot who loves to get reactions. Not a nazi, not a racist, has never done anything that has caused real harm. Just a dumbass who makes funny and enjoyable content as a comedian.

Get off your moral high horse, and subscribe to PewDiePie

Enjoy watching Europe becoming a caliphate, and America Mexico 2.0. It's gonna be fun watching you humanoids evaporate.

>He's just an idiot who loves to get reactions. Not a nazi, not a racist
but thats even worse

2016. Do you live in a cave?

Clearly not that obvious since your side has made the word meaningless because they couldn't find anyone it applied to in the way they wanted.

I mean, what do you expect? I like a guy who made the video in the OP. Of course I have no problem saying things that will trigger people who aren't interested in having a good faith discussion.

Why do you think I want to protect "white people", literally all of you are white and clearly the problem. I just want to support anyone who isn't a radical and Pewds is like the least radical person in the mainstream, his enemies are generally extreme radicals however which makes supporting him even easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qhf65iJb1NE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AM60B1tD8

Attached: 1550006245511.gif (498x498, 1.48M)

crackercide can't come soon enough

based hasan

>he says while posting on Yea Forums

I literally don't care about anti semitism at all
They have it coming

>caring about YouTubers
It's almost as if you don't have a discord to talk in.

It's always interesting to solidify your real legitimate thoughts before the media machine and common public followers settles on a narrative and tries to shape them for you. So I'm going to write a bit here

The poopoo in your brain comment was a little too much. But not the end of the world. Also attack their shady financial past in such a public pulpit when they really did nothing wrong was also kind of in poor taste.

Music video was fun. Not the best productions in the world, but a decent chinese knockoff of Lonely Island. I don't think he was taking himself too seriously and this was both a valid and successful experiment.

Pewdie is still based and red pilled. The bars referencing his character assassination by the media was cool.

Plus, it's hilarious while leftists simultaneously criticize Felix for being an anti-Semite based on jokes while constantly shielding literal open anti-Semites calling for genocide because they are Democrats. Then when Pewds collaborates with the King of the Jews, that's a sign that he's even more racist. Who is he racist against exactly? He's literally been in a controversy for supporting and criticizing every group. Either the times he supports them are bad or the times he makes fun of them are bad but it can't be both.

PewDiePie has never been that political. He's an atheist. He makes fun of Christian people all the time but we don't get as oppressive as Libtard SJWs who want him to bow for being a hot white male.

>constantly shielding literal open anti-Semites calling for genocide because they are Democrats.
cool strawman

>Pewdie is still based and red pilled.

Imagine unironically thinking this and writing it for the world to see.

The poopoo in your brain thing is explained in the "making of" video, but it's clearly meant to show that these sorts of comments aren't defamation. You can tell Dave thought it was really important to push the freedom of speech angle (and he's right even if it was unnecessary for the diss itself).

There was nothing in bad taste about attack their shady aspects since India has been attacking and lying about him for months. If anything, that bit is really a stab at the media who will continue to portray T-Series as a good thing and Pewds as a bad thing. They could never admit it's a grey area and people can't be perpetually held back by their past or it would go against their narrative.

Uh, is this a joke? Things like the Women's March are all yours. Can't pin those on anyone else.

Racist.

why do you assume I'm a leftist or a democrat or a feminist now or whatever? you shoved too many red pills up your ass my man, there's boogeymen at every post.

I just pointed out that it's in bad faith of you to assume that people who think that pewdiepie is a tryhard edgy faggot are somehow the same people that are whatever it is you're talking about with democrat's march or whatever gay politics bullshit you're trying to shoehorn

It probably helps that T-Mobile never had "heated gamer moments" like pdp and weren't name-dropped during the mass shooting that happened last month

You replied to a post where I was talking about leftists. If you're not one, then there's no need to get triggered. I was simply pointing out their hypocrisy so if you aren't one of them, I really don't get why you are upset. I never said you can't think he's a tryhard edgy faggot. There's a huge difference between that and a racist/anti-Semite which is all I mentioned.

I don't have to be a leftist to point out that you're building a strawman argument that leftists are anti-semitic, just because you love pewdiepie so much.

Yeah that's what cool people do, back to /r/music

Embarrassing. That you somehow think you're proving your point by supporting ethno-nationalists (who hate Muslims btw) is a little sad. You do realize T-Series is an Indian company, right? They are in a war with Muslims, just a few days before the shooting Pewds got in trouble for jokingly endorsing the Muslims India is at war with because they were out in the streets saying "Subscribe to Pewdiepie".

I'm not supporting T-Mobile. Just pointing out why they're more socially acceptable than the Gass All Jews Fuckin Niggers youtuber.

Oh wow, that's what has you upset. Anyone with any shred of honesty can see the left is far more open to harboring racists and anti-Semites. The point is the left is always calling people anti-Semites who have close ties with actual Jews but then the left has close ties with people who openly hate Jews and says that doesn't count. The point is not that people on the right are good people, it's that the left is so hypocritical that they adopt words to smear people even when they are blatantly misusing the word in such ridiculous ways that Jews get called anti-Semites if they are conservative, blacks get called niggers if they are conservative and so forth.

the ultimate bait

If your point was that they are more socially acceptable because they aren't held to the same standards and are dismissed as some third world problem then you are right. But the point you actually tried to make was that they are more socially acceptable because their crimes aren't on the same level if not worse which is a blatant lie.

I'm not upset. Just pointing out that you're building a strawman argument.

What do leftists have to do with pewdiepie's music video? Seems like you're the one who's upset, standing on your soapbox like that for no particular reason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHA

My point was neither of those things.

You are attempting to divert into such random tangents, I don't know what your point is. It's like you're just trying to find reasons to be upset. I was simply addressing the sort of smear tactics that are being used by people in this very thread. Please don't pretend you're so stupid that you don't get posts like these are the problem with any discussion This thread is full of them.

Fair enough, I should have realized your point was simply that the media are hacks who will always leap to cover a specific set of trigger topics and be dishonest about everything else, no matter the cost to society.

>the sort of smear tactics that are being used by people in this very thread

They're not smear tactics.

He constantly makes "accidentally" racist jokes, he "accidentally" recommends white supremacist youtube channels, he "coincidentally" recommends fascist literature.

That's why people might see him as some sort of alt-right or fascist or nazi or white supremacist or something. They're not lies. Actions speak louder than words.

Question is, why are you defending him? Why are you talking about leftists all of a sudden?

why do you love arguing with yourself god damn you're retarded dude lol

epic haha

Another of topic le may may man thread, kill yourself. This place is shit

They are smear tactics because they are used dishonestly, how do you not understand this? If the people who dredge up these same points over and over again were actually honestly criticizing him, why do they (and you) always throw things in that everyone who has done their research knows aren't valid points. If you actually stuck to your points and believed them with any consistency, there could be a discussion but you don't want a discussion, you just want to smear and move on. It's legitimately in your best interest to never have to actually make a valid point so you avoid it as much as possible. That's what makes these things smear tactics. If discussion was on the table, it would have been had years ago and we'd all be better for it but that's not what you want. I already explained why I defend him.

>why do they (and you) always throw things in that everyone who has done their research knows aren't valid points.

like what?

The point is that pewdiepie appeals to wannabe nazis on Yea Forums which is 100% accurate given how many people on this website think he's "based and red pilled" when 5-10 years ago they all thought he was cancer for children - and how you're passionately defending him while screaming about leftists like a deranged person.

Indian here, he is absolutely hated by us and we think he's disrespectful bigot.

i don't really like pewdiepie but i subscribed to him because the subscribe to pewdiepie meme is funny

Subbing to Pewdiepie is white identity

Unironically this

I know you aren't actually unaware so I feel stupid even replying but here's some easy examples of things being used against him while always avoiding the actual context so no conversation can be had:

>people call him anti-Semitic for the fiverr incident but ignore the fact that the joke was shock that anybody actually wrote that for a payment of five dollars, thus making it impossible to discuss the joke
>people call him racist for saying the word nigger in a livestream but ignore the fact he didn't say it to any person and no human race was actually involved at all, thus eliminating the possibility to discuss how the use of taboo words should be policed in society and dishonestly making it a discussion about how he's an evil person and not just a provocative one
>people say he's a fascist for recommending one of the most famous Japanese authors of all time, as if you wouldn't get recommended him by anybody who was serious about literature
>people say he's alt-right for having Ben Shapiro on to talk about memes as if alt-right people don't hate Zionist Jews like Shapiro and as if tons of mainstream figures haven't appeared alongside him
>people say he's bad for reviewing Peterson's book but then refuse to acknowledge that he criticized it, as if that doesn't mean everyone who has ever written the word Peterson is evil even if they criticize him
>people say he hates all sorts of different groups but then blatantly ignores he has vocal supporters from all those groups and those supporters get smeared and called offensive slurs by people who claim to have a moral high ground for being anti-Pewdiepie
etc.

How silly your generation is that you think this is a legitimate criticism that somehow holds up throughout society. If anyone is a bad person because bad people like them, then bad people have all the power in the world because all they have to do is say they like someone and now that person they like can be deplatformed and smeared. How the fuck do you possibly think it's people who care about Felix who also do things that will ruin his life and cause no consequences for them. Why would anyone who legitimately respects him try so hard to associate him with things he distances himself from. It's because he doesn't appeal to them, but the way his existence triggers people like you does appeal to them. It appeals to them that people like you act like his trivial jokes are worse than mass murder. You are making him appealing, he can't control that.

>writing 7000 words to defend your bro pewdiepie

Yikes

It's pretty obvious whose side you're on. I mean you're on Yea Forums so you have to pretend to be centrist.

Um.

Attached: 1553662108476s~2.jpg (198x181, 12K)

This is why people hate you, you go to a place where discussion can be had and then get upset if someone tries to have it. You don't belong here, go back.

>discussion

No one wants to have a discussion. You just want to be mad at leftists, and pewdiepie just wants the Yea Forums audience watching his videos.

This.
He's not even political. He just wants to be free to make jokes and hates sjws. That's it.

It's not like you people have complete control over every other platform. You just want to control his as well.

I have typed thousands of words in this thread, clearly I want to have a discussion. Speak for yourself or fuck off back to where you came from.

Control the platform? The fuck are you on you rambling madman?

>He's not even political.

>He hates sjws

Oh whoops pick one and pick wisely

Being against authoritarians isn't really a political stance if the only reason you are against them is because they are going after you.

The one accurate post in this thread.

People rampantly misrepresent reality: we see this with the Christchurch shooting. Whatever your opinions on race, culture, etc.. are, they are most likely wrong to some degree. The cancer of society is not radicalism or anti-radicalism, it is humanity itself, and those that are unable to comprehend this fact. It is not group, but rather all those who cannot stand to comprehend and adopt every one of the vast space of possible perspectives on a given subject.

Fuck you all. If you disagree with this post you are a brainlet.

*itself, those
**the degeneration of our kind is not the result of group

>authoritarians
>SJWs

Nice strawman

It's like you're so used to posting buzzwords you don't know the meaning of that you forgot to read my post before quoting it. I said authoritarians, not nazis or any other meaningless word. Authoritarians are the very literal definition of what SJW's are as they are people who base their entire movement on deplatforming, shaming, censoring and harming those they disagree with. That is authoritarianism in a nutshell. People who contact anyone who funds Pewdiepie and tell them they can't fund him or there will be consequences are authoritarians by definition. People who go after any of his supporters in an effort to silence them are authoritarians.

Why are you so needlessly verbose and pedantic. Not all authoritarians are SJWs and not all SJWs are authoritarians. Get a grip.

Da Jewish Cultural Marxists of course

Oh fuck off with that shit. Not all people on the left are SJW's, to be an SJW is inherently to be an authoritarian. It's impossible to be a libertarian SJW. Either way, the aspect of SJW's that Pewdiepie is against is their authoritarianism so it's not a political stance in the left/right way. You're literally arguing that being gay is a political stance if you live in a country that oppresses gay people. Have you ever considered some people are just naturally hurt by authoritarianism and against it for their own self-preservation?

>go to lefty echochamber subreddits
>search pewdiepie
>several threads with hundreds of replies of how he should be banned for recruiting right wing extremists
lmao

the absolute zoomer state of Yea Forums when pewdiepie threads get 100+ replies

SJW aren't even a real group. It's a catch-all buzzword made up by people on the right to describe anyone to the left of them in an effort to try and discredit them. You probably think I'm a SJW

>fully aware of how modern media reports shit
>fully aware his content will be viewed by millions
>makes a possible poo in loo reference, jokes about hitler and mentions genocide
>complains when people think he is a racist

Attached: 1530483458751.png (830x720, 814K)

Well to be honest I've never used the term except when other people bring it up but I am well aware who it refers to. It inherently refers to anyone who believes in the religion of social justice or intersectionality and uses authoritarian practices to attack anyone who disagrees with them. The problem with these people is inherently they have tons of cognitive dissonance and don't understand saying things like "kill straight people" is no better than saying "kill gay people". Yes, there are people who just hate the left, those people are called conservatives and they latch on to the anti-SJW movement to spread disinformation but the reason there ever was such a large anti-SJW movement was because social justice is authoritarian and people inherently don't like having their freedoms taken away. It was initially a natural pushback, not a political movement. If the left had any sense at all, they would have long ago recognized they are pushing away everyone on the left who believes in freedom (for example, me or Pewdiepie). I hope you are not an SJW because I've never understood how anybody could have such enormous cognitive dissonance to be an authoritarian but post on Yea Forums.

>not he should pewdiedie
smdh

He doesn't complain actually, it's something I'm willing to admit is a flaw. He seems completely content with the fact his fanbase knows he's a good person and says fuck you to everyone else. In this video from two days ago he explained this when asked why he doesn't sue for defamation.

youtube.com/watch?v=OY2ydWCSvUA

kek holy shit

>The fuck does Fantano have to do with this?
he had a meme channel too.
you may be too young to remember

>you

I can’t stand this niggas rapping voice

>maybe the take away is
woman are awful to talk to.

>there's shit like this in EVERY SINGLE video
who cares? go clutch your pearls somewhere else

im embarrassed for you
is this what a cringe is like?

even i that do not watch his shit know that he doesnt care, but he should, because if he keeps doing stupid shit like this his fanbase will not keep letting it slide. and if it isn't them, it'll be youtube that will come for him.
and the timing of this song couldn't have been worse, being released shortly after the australian retard shouted him out before killing minorities.
i'm starting to believe he thinks he is immune to media criticism because of how he was not that affected by those articles on him after he said nigger or whatever, which is clearly wrong.
pewdiepie is not racist, he's just dumb

Attached: 1552608321519.jpg (456x366, 100K)

Buttmad righties can't handle the truth. If it's not literal genocide or murder, it ain't racist bro it's chill.

>Swedish ''''''''men'''''''''

I 100% agree with you that he is cocky in how he trusts his fanbase will stick by him, but he is pretty rich and his fanbase is so fucking big and diverse so he does have some wiggle room there. The thing is there is no way everyone will ever turn on him so he's just betting on his core fanbase sticking by him and they obviously will even if everyone else doesn't. He has tons of successful friends in the social media world including his wife, so it's not like he wouldn't get support if he lost most of his fans. His family is also not poor and they support him.

Everyone he loses over this stuff is not a worthwhile person to begin with, but there obviously is the worry that there are people who do things like call for his death and those people can always be a concern no matter how large his support base. I think the problem is he is way too secure that he doesn't realize he should fight this stuff on principle. He doesn't need to pursue legal actions when the media goes after him because his supporters stick by him but other people don't have that luxury and if he fought back the media might be forced to address their crimes.

anyone else remember when pewdiepie was hated (as he should) on this site for being a retarded unfunny channel, in the same tier as Ray William Johnson. only person where saying "nigger" while white actually changed his career for the better lmao

This. Not a spergy rage post but a logical explaination, based

Stop serving this man's ego.

Except the ones in blue

Really not to big of a fan of him, but I like that he at least reaches out.

His humbleness relative to how many people support him is part of the appeal. He takes more shots at himself then anyone.

his head is so tiny

Total racist. You know I'm right just look at my score

Saiman is unironically great

youtube.com/watch?v=pO0uHZq1zno

>It's almost as if
fuck off grandma

That’s actually fucking amazing

pewdiepie is factually based

I did not read any of that. You have mental problems. I write 15 words and you write a 1500 story holy shit lol

pewdipie is factually based

True
I used to hat his channel years ago when he did lets plays. His whole style has completely changed. He's funny now.

see

make your head bigger lol

If he's really such a good guy and totally not a right-wing dipshit why doesn't he just come out and flatout condemn white supremacy and the guy that shot up the mosques in New Zealand? It'd be the easiest thing to do and it would silence a lot of the criticism he gets

i'm gonna go ahead and say that any leftist who calls black people that isn't really representative of the left as a whole

It's very funny to me when people refer to Youtubers by their first names. He's not your friend.

Is this bait or something? He's literally the only person in the mainstream who condemned the New Zealand guy rather than served as an accomplice to his message. You people just want him to spend his every day begging for forgiveness like a dog when he's already apologized and moved on to be a better person.

>when he's already apologized and moved on to be a better person
how long has it been since he "accidentally" yelled a racial slur on-stream or "accidentally" promoted a channel run by actual anti-semites?

It's not like his name is some secret you dipshit. Do you think Marzia calls him Pewdiepie in videos to maintain some illusion he's a character? It would be more embarrassing if his fans didn't call him Felix every now and then. He literally calls himself Felix in the video of this OP.

pewdiepie is fucking based

But they are pretty common. The only time youtube has recommended me a video with a racist slur to black people in the title it was a bunch of lefties calling some random black sports commentator a coon and nigger and all that shit.

>209 / 15 / 57
baka at obsessed pewdiepie samefaggotry

A year and a half since the former (considering he uploads every day, that is a long time) and the latter never happened. That smear is extra ridiculous because it requires you accepting the premise that smears on other people are accurate and by them being adjacent to him, it's his fault. The media promotes the people he apparently isn't allowed to mention far more than he ever has.

lmaoing @ all the redditors itt👌

*ahem*
BOBS OR VEGANA WHICHEVER WILL IT BE?
SIT THE FUCK DOWN T SERIES IM HERE TO SPILL THE REAL TEA

He's unambiguously come out against white supremacy multiple times in videos with millions of views. The fact that you're ignorant isn't his or anyone else's problem. As for addressing the New Zealand thing, ignoring it was absolutely the best thing he could have done. It had absolutely nothing to do with him and the shooters goal in mentioning him was to get attention.

...(cont) also, I don't know what you mean by "right-wing dipshit" so it's entirely possible that he is what you think of as a "right-wing dipshit", he's certainly center-right on at least a few issues, and he's clearly not SJW left. That has nothing to do with whether he's a "good guy" or not. Stop letting political propaganda shape your perception of the world.

E;R is absolutely a white supremacist piece of shit. Why are you so eager to regurgitate anything your best bud pewdiepie tells you as if it's absolute fact?

lol ur not white🙁

The fact that people don't understand Pewds was the only responsible person with this is honestly sad. He condemned the guy on Twitter, then didn't upload for a day out of respect and directed people to donate to the victims on his channel and then never mentioned it in his videos apart from thanking the reddit mods for shutting things down temporarily when things were crazy.

If you genuinely believe young people that can be radicalized watch his videos, why the fuck do you think it is responsible to direct people to this guy's work (which is what he would have to do if he brought it up in detail since the media was intentionally so dishonest about it). Personally, on the day it happened it was only because I saw people talking about Pewdiepie that I watched the shooter's video to figure out things for myself. It was completely irresponsible for the media to push that stuff because it necessitates encouraging people to actually watch the video and read the manifesto which is why the shooter said all the trigger phrases that he did to begin with.

was the time he said the n word on a stream or did the death to all jews fiverr thing political propaganda or what

>why the fuck do you think it is responsible to direct people to this guy's work
It isn't! You do understand it's possible to believe that along with believing that PDP supporting and directing his followers to white supremacist/anti-semitic channels is a bad thing, right? When the shooting happened you had tons of people (including leftists) saying not to share the shooter's manifesto or videos of the shooting because that's what he wanted.

I have seen no evidence E;R is a white supremacist but honestly, I don't care enough to investigate deeply. I am well aware that people disagree on whether or not he is and considering the people saying he is also blatantly lie about everyone else they call that, I am going to err on the side of he's not one. But even if he was one, the way this is used to smear Pewds is completely disingenuous since he got more attention and followers from the media than Pewds himself and his channel was recommended among a bunch of random channels for random reasons and in his case it was for a review of anime. Are you actually pretending to be stupid enough that you think Pewdiepie would knowingly recommend someone if he knew the guy was so controversial that it would cause this drama? He edited the video to remove the rec despite the fact he shouldn't have, this should be more than enough proof he regrets it.

The fiver was a joke and it was hilarious and if you can't understand that you're just a no-fun loser. The nigger on stream was a mistake and not a big deal and also doesn't prove anything about the quality of his character or even whether he's "racist" (ignoring any debates about what the buzzword actually means, what it should mean, or whether it's even wrong to be "racist" under whatever retarded SJW definition you want to use).

this

you don't just yell that word in a "heated gaming moment" if it isn't already in your vocabulary, numbnuts

If you don't care to determine for yourself whether the content he's promoting is actually harmful, why are you so adamant about defending him?

why does a pewdiepie-thread have unironically over 200 posts lol

>Yea Forums unironically defending fucking pewdiepie
what hell is this that we have created

Attached: freerealestate.jpg (198x193, 4K)

Well, you're the one saying he needed to apologize despite the fact that he publicly did immediately which suggests you are upset he didn't give the guy more attention and direct people to him in his videos. You are being hypocritical. The reason everyone needed to read all this manifesto and watch the stream was precisely because the leftist media blatantly lied about things and then told people not to look into it. Had they actually been honest, there would have been no reason to look into it. Do you not understand this?

Check out this douchebag for example:
twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1106389331231625218

He makes bold claims to push his agenda but then tells you that you're not supposed to look into for yourself and just go with what he wants you to believe. That's the problem. That's why it was irresponsible for the media to try and tie Pewdiepie to this guy because it forces Pewdiepie supporters to look into it themselves.

middle schoolers on spring break

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Because I know it was blown out of proportion and portrayed dishonestly either way. I'm not an idiot. I'm well aware that if the guy was actually some horrible guy and not a Yea Forums troll his videos wouldn't have millions of views and be in my youtube recommendations. I've also checked out his twitter enough to know if he's a white supremacist, he's not one to worry about.

>The damn dirty leftist media is directing people to shooter's beliefs by telling them not to watch or share videos of the shooting
What are you even saying lmao (also i see the tweet directly below it that says "not sharing the video and not watching the video does not mean we should avoid talking about what happened")

look at the poster count, it's mostly just one guy who really really really loves pdp

imagine not being a white supremacist in 2019

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Youtube regularly recommends Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson videos

>recommends a youtube channel for literally 1 second because he likes one particular anime review video on that channel and he's doing a project to recommend smaller channels at the end of all his videos
>recommends like 25 other channels in the same 1 minute segment
>channel sometimes includes some conservative views about racially related issues in its content, though this is in no way the central focus of his content, and is probably something pdp didn't even think about
>OHHH NOOOOO WHITE SUPREEMACCCIISTSTSTSTST CORRUPTING THE YOUTHHH OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is you: youtube.com/watch?v=1mfAyOCKlCg

It's funny how the American left has become the new McCarthyists(filthy red Russian pinkos around every corner), the new pro war block ("Trump wants to pull out of Syria? BOOOOOOO!!!!! WAR GOOD!!!! Orange man bad!!!!"), the new corporate rights block ("twitter/youtube/facebook has rights too!! You can't stop them from banning people I don't like!"), and the new Puritans.

Attached: tipper.jpg (654x733, 155K)

Nice fortune lmao
>you'll get raped by achmed

Well he obviously browses Yea Forums as we know so he probably just got used to seeing it all the time here. Not a big deal and if you think it is you've got a personality problem.

No, you really don't get it, do you? If you actually believe Pewdiepie's fanbase (not your fanbase, obviously they are delusional about their own fanbase) is susceptible to radicalization you shouldn't tie his name to this stuff for the sake of press coverage because every Pewdiepie fan knows the media lies about him and therefore they will have to investigate themselves.

What he then does is tell his own fanbase we will discuss what happened but under the assumption none of them will watch or read the content for themselves. He's literally saying he and his elite friends will decide what the narrative is and what should be discussed and you should all listen and not think for yourselves. If the media had just reported things honestly, people wouldn't need to look into it for themselves. The media is the number one supporter of these shooters because it always gives them exactly what they want.

>>though this is in no way the central focus of his content
That's exactly how this works, though. They don't make it the focus, but they pepper it in here and there to get the people watching aware of and interested in those ideas

is Yea Forums the most reddit board on 4channel?

Yeah he accidentally recommended a cool video that had footage of the Charlottesville protest and terror attack. Just a big innocent whoopsie

Somehow I knew that was going to be your post. You can't legitimately think they are white supremacists, can you?

Pewdiepie is an ally against the SJW anti white tumblr/twitter progressive cunts that scream about microaggressions or whatever. Real white men don't take this guilt shit.

So instead of letting Patrick Klepek and his "elite" broke journalist friends dictate what I think about an issue, I should let Pewdiepie, an actual millionaire, and his millionaire Youtuber pals do it instead?

>pewdiepie isn't part of the media

Literally the fucking website you're on is famous for that shit. How can you claim to condemn one but post on the other? It's like you believe everyone else shouldn't be allowed to have the same rights as you.

>the biggest youtuber in the world saying nigger live on a stream is "not a big deal"

Attached: smugward.png (427x447, 351K)

>nooooooo stop microagressing me wall street journal! I'm a real man who makes reaction videos for a living!

being hated by truly awful people doesn't make you cool👌

You will never be satisfied so fuck you.
Nigger.

Well, now you've completely lost the plot. He didn't feed into this guy, that's what you were upset about. You want him to radicalize people and are upset that he's refusing to. I'm talking about how your pals are trying to radicalize people as much as possible and you think that's acceptable for some reason.

>being white and saying "nigger" like it's just another word to say is not a personality problem at all

Attached: thisasshole.jpg (407x584, 62K)

Jews need to be physically removed

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

how does it feel to be a bootlicking faggot lmao

I mean everyone on this site inherently agrees that it's not. Please try to make a case to the contrary.

Get a job, go to the gym, drink a beer, get laid, and stop reading eceleb gossip and twitter political rants all day like a bitch

Well, clearly he's not. Do you need me to say the (((media))) so you can cum in your self-satisfaction or something?

Yes Precisely! DIRTY PINKOS AROUND EVERY CORNER. They act like they're normal but turn around for one second and they're handing your kid the communist manifesto!!!! DIRTY PINKOS HIDING EVERYWHERE GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ONE OF THEM AREN'T YOU!@@!@!#$!@$!@$!
LOL did he? That's hilarious. Also obviously a mistake as he wouldn't do that if he realized that was in the vid because he's aware of the controversy around him. You guys can't get your narrative straight. Is he a super secret pinko - I mean "white supremacist" who's secretly hiding his mind poisoning pill in an innocuous package or is he an admitted, outwardly demonstrative nazi who intentionally makes fun of terrorism deaths?

Attached: remove pinko.jpg (600x448, 63K)

Do you not know where you are?

Attached: 1c2bd654246a488b59ae4d0782d82fe6efd88763426af2d7596f41feb7b98828.jpg (2048x1333, 592K)

"the left" weren't mad because we were pulling out of syria. they were mad because we started this bullshit and drug our allies into it.. and then up and leaving them without warning, potentially causing a power vacuum that could fall back on the civilians.

which we actually aren't pulling out of syria lol. we're leaving behind troops. turns out, it was yet some more manufactured controversy by this administration to distract from and undermine the investigation. bait dems into being outraged and 'proving' that even on "good news" they will will target trump. it's just like how they manufactured the government shut down with the fear of an ONSLAUGHT of ILLEGALS.

Yeah. Correct. it's not.

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT🍈

I am calling for revolutionary change of Yea Forums. Expel the racists, bring back the true freedom that this site once provided. Racists are revealing themselves to be authoritarians who are not actually interested in liberty. Their presence is incompatible with freedom.

And I'm talking about how incredulous it is that you somehow think one source of bullshit is more credible than another. And the fact that you think some leftist game journos on Twitter are "elite" in any way is hilariously pathetic and exact the kind of GRR MEDIA BAD shit you'd expect from a diehard pewdiepie fan

Retard, it's not free if you ban people for opinions you don't like

suck my cock faggot😂

I live in Portland Oregon, one of the blue-est cities in the country and one of the most SJW progressive blue cities by far. Before the escalations in Syria over the last two years, at the very beginning of the Trump admin after the first supposed "chemical weapons attack" by Assad on his own people for no reason was circulating in the media, the situation was exactly and unambiguously this: every leftist furious that Trump is not invading and bombing the shit out of Syria this instant to save the Syrians with bombs of liberty. You can't tell me otherwise - I am here with these people and I observe it.

This is now a Travis Scott thread

Attached: travisscott-hero.jpg (1986x1100, 139K)

imagine being the type of person who saw the news about the shooting and immediately thought "oh no, poor pewdiepie, i better go defend him online!"

I didn't say that. Learn to read and calm down because you're too triggered to post coherently.

imagine being the type of dude who takes hrt

You can say whatever you'd like, and I can call you a drooling retard. That is liberty.

Attached: 5e46a8accdd8d72d4375d940932ab10f458e65f09b358b74c0e9489f098c3e2f.jpg (489x400, 60K)

Are you dense? The sources I'm contrasting are the media narrative which is explicitly lies or just investigating for yourself straight to the source. I'm not saying one side or the other at all. I said because the media refuses to be honest, it forced everyone to watch and read the guy's work if they wanted to know the truth.

For the record I've known Klepek far longer than I've known Pewds and used to think he got too much hate but Klepek is explicitly one of the biggest elitist fucks on the Internet and the personification of everything sane people hate about the left.

Indeed my fellow virtuous real human unit. The first thing I did upon hearing the news was cry and hold my hands to the sky in sympathy for the proud beautiful muslim victims of this terrible crime whom I felt personally grieved over as is a natural reaction to hearing that some strangers somewhere died. People who did not display this reaction are bad people but I am a good person and so are you and we are real people with feelings and empathy as demonstrated by our response. Good job.

Attached: 8388238729375.png (800x472, 603K)

Freedom of speech and freedom from assholes who exist only to be nuisances. That's what I am calling for.
No, you will suck mine. But I won't even afford you the privilege of my hot cum. I will wear a condom and slap you in the face with it when I'm done.
That's how liberals are, dude. You think those people are progressive? Ha, that's a laugh.

Psychopaths really do provide a disturbing facsimile of how real people act. Creepy.
See, we deserve freedom from you.

If you never leave your house and stay inside with your cats if you'd like to never hear dissenting opinions.

Attached: 1474261282242.jpg (300x377, 15K)

>bring back freedom and liberty
>expel the people who upset my fee fees
Is it 2015 again or is this post ironic?

>as soon as he's backed into a wall he starts weasling about muh true definition of leftist/liberal/progressive etc.
God it's just so fucking predictable how boring. It's long past time, bud. Wake up.

I do not see the contradiction. You think it's a contradiction because you are one of the people who doesn't exist for any reason other than to make like worse for others. Of course you don't really "think" it's a contradiction, and you know that this describes you perfectly, but you will say it is to defend yourself here.

How are all these people being "forced" to read the shooter's stuff? It only happens because somebody (pewdiepie) is telling them that the media is being dishonest.

So it's ironic then, cool.

imagine caring

>having empathy for people who experienced a terrible tragedy is something to be criticized for now
why do i still even come here?

pewdiepie is racist against indians if he comes to india he will be died

Attached: 23Denmark-01-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 157K)

>Definition: Freedom (frēˈdəm)►n.The condition of being free of restraints.
>constrain people I don't like from being able to say things near me
>I don't see the contradiction
Yes you do, you just want to claim the mantle of "freedom", in spite of the fact that it's exactly the opposite of what you're actually advocating for, because the word has positive associations and you're an NPC who operates mostly on the level of emotional reaction to triggger words.

you're being a disingenuous virtue signalling little faggot

>imagine being the type of person who saw the news about the shooting and immediately thought "oh no, poor pewdiepie, i better go defend him online!"

Attached: 1547889184257.png (665x800, 54K)

Has anyone very close to you ever died in a traumatic way? If this has happened to you, the displays of "grief" (self aggrandizing vanity shows) people put on about the various "someone died 10,000 miles away who I have nothing to do with" events are palpably revolting. The people who actually knew the victims don't want your fake grief either.

This is just such terrible bait, I feel like a failure for replying. They WERE dishonest, that's a fact. They pushed this story so that Pewds fan had to be confronted with it even when he didn't want to give the guy attention. That is 100% the media's fault.

i bet whoever came up with the term "virtue signalling" was very excited that they now had a way to criticize people for exhibiting the human capacity for empathy

Good question, fuck off faggot.

>i bet whoever came up with the term "virtue signalling" was very excited that they now had a way to criticize people for exhibiting the human capacity for empathy

Attached: 1535725758090.jpg (387x437, 40K)

i know this place looks like reddit atm but fuck off

>IT'S FAKE SADNESS IT'S FAKE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP PEOPLE DON'T GET UPSET ABOUT THINGS UNLESS THEY HAPPEN TO CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS OR RELATIVES YOU'RE VIRTUE SIGNALLING YOU'RE AN SJW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I felt sad about every death that has ever occurred I'd probably lose my shit.

Attached: 4b64080e92fdea1bd568d282a174276df38b09199e4e257ea589f3746ddf4403.jpg (1024x726, 166K)

Publicly signaling your virtue is not the same as being a good human. People used to be capable of being virtuous anonymously.

are you ok?😂

You're so close to getting it.

What? Islamic extremist terrorism™? Or feeling bad some guy said nigger on a stream before?

>say "what happened in New Zealand was a horrible tragedy" to some friends
>they agree and move on

>say "what happened in New Zealand was a horrible tragedy" online
>FUCKING SJW CUNT STOP VIRTUE SIGNALLING

Literally what is the difference besides the means of communicating the message? Admit that you're just trying to police the way the people express grief and empathy in the age of social media.

Who do you think you are talking to?
Freedom from nagging sociopaths is the same as the freedom you defined.
So somehow anonymity adds a special factor to expressions of mourning? I think you're full of shit.

Yes that's my point. It's not a natural reaction. It's a vain, outwardly directed display motivated by the desire to mold how the fake griever is perceived by others.
Two seconds ago a kid in Africa just starved to death by no fault of his own, having done nothing wrong. He was a really cute and good kid too. It just happened again. And again. One minute ago a kid in China had his leg torn off by some massive factory machine. Someone in Detroit was just murdered on the street in a robbery. Another African kid just starved to death. Are you in constant "grief" over these events? Of course not. You only feel the need to outwardly affect your "grief" mask when it's relevant to your social standing.

Because you're criticizing people for not signaling their grief as if that makes them bad. It's not the way healthy people react to these situations. Nobody said you aren't allowed to virtue signal, but you say people aren't allowed to get away with not signaling. That is the problem.

Please point out when I said that, I'd love to know.

Ask them how they feel about these events
>Nice, France? what was that? Oh just something that was worse than New Zealand. What about Paris? "What about Paris? It's a good place isn't it?" The Orlando shooter had an equal kill count, but you don't hear shit about it anymore.

>calls expressing grief "signaling"
That in itself is unnatural. Like, do you experience normal human thought patterns and emotional responses? I don't think you do.

>extremely handsome
he's only slightly above average cause he's tall and white, that's about it

You either believe all people deserve equal rights (like a normal person) or you believe you deserve more rights than your enemies (like an authoritarian). If you have the freedom to be in shared public spaces, then so do other people. There already exists tons of exclusive places where you can be that people you don't like aren't allowed. You can't just ban them from being in places that are open to everyone you fucking nigger.

It's an anecdotal account, sure, but after the stuff in NZ I had or overheard multiple conversations with co-workers about it. They all thought it was horrible and can't believe this kind of thing keeps happening.

You're conflating "freedom" in the sense of liberty and "freedom" in the sense of being unperturbed by things I don't like", e.g. "I've been free of the flu for three years straight now". You're not making a point you're just mucking around with language to get the result you want because you like the word "freedom" some reason and you want to associate it with your position.

would like to point out that you're arguing for the freedom to say the n word, just a reminder

You do know that artificial aid does cause african countries to have an inflated population that needs more resources, right? If you can't naturally sustain your own population and you need to rely on outside help that is a negative. You should be able to sustain yourself and/or your family without OTHER government's help. Or are you a brainlet?

There is nothing exclusionary about the social rejection of people who exist to be socially excluded. But Yea Forums should no longer be the haven for these people, because they themselves (including you) have been turning into people who believe they deserve more rights than their enemies. I want you to have no place to hide. Smoke out all the Hitler stooges.

Virtue signalling as a concept is absolute bullshit, every single time any person opens their mouth they signal their virtues. You telling me that you think I'm virtue signalling is in itself signalling your virtues. But mysteriously the only time this term gets used is when people you disagree with are saying things you don't like, it's really interesting how that happens.

Well I have to assume people aren't just randomly leaping into discussions without reading them so following these posts back to their source, it is said right here This entire discussion is based off the fact you (or anyone siding with that poster) think it's wrong that people thought about doing something that actually matters rather than virtue signaling about their grief. Wanting to protect a guy from having his life ruined over a massacre he couldn't have possibly prevented is far more noble than showing off how virtuous you are because you are sad people died just like they do every day but somehow you forgot to virtue signal those days and everyone should know when to coordinate and virtue signal in unison with you because you are the supreme authority on virtue.

When was the last one besides New Zealand? Some guy in the US shooting a synagogue killing, what, 9 people? Las Vegas? Motive still undetermined and probably never will be finalized? The only reason you and other retards feeling bad is because it happened to be a white guy shooting up the place instead of the Religion of Peace™ for once. Get over yourself.

It has nothing to do with language. I'm just saying there is no difference between antagonism by the state and antagonism by other individuals. Freedom from antagonistic behavior is the goal. You will not be party to that outcome.

Yes, and? I called you a nigger in my post if you would have only read it, I actually have principles unlike yourself.

how in the name of fuck is defending a millionaire youtuber "something that actually matters", you're fucking delusional mate

I believe you deserve the same rights as me, you are the only one who believes you belong to the master race you fucking supremacist piece of shit. I'll defend your right to be a piece of garbage but you're not taking my rights away without a fight.

Another friendly reminder that you are fighting for your right to be a disgusting racist as if it's some kind of righteous battle.

>millionaires aren't people
Whew lad, I hope you know Bernie is a millionaire too.

When was the last time a Muslim went on a mass shooting spree in the US? These guys are almost always white men

Based and likedpilled

Because nutjob Liberals are obsessed with controlling him. Now they're obsessed with trying to hurt what seems to me to be a nice, humble guy.

San Bernardino shooting, 2016. California has the lowest number of gun deaths in the country despite being the most populous by far, though.

Now you're getting it!

But you're the racist here and I'm fighting for your right to be a racist. I am someone who has lived in a place where I didn't have rights and recognize all people deserve them.

>California has the lowest number of gun deaths in the country despite being the most populous by far, though.
actually it has the second most gun deaths after texas

Orlando, San Bernardino, combined KC over 60 by muzzies. Next? Proportionate to population that's pretty damning, seeing as they are about 1% of the population as opposed to people in the US (60~%)

This guy wasn't in the US dipshit, you simply pretend he was because he was white. Muslims had committed multiple killing sprees in other countries that weren't the US in the weeks previous and nobody cared because no white people were involved.

>a nice, humble guy
hasn't he been in a self-fabricated "war" for months to make sure he stays the top-subscribed youtube channel

Hey, woah, don't virtue signal and pretend you care about muslims in other parts of the world to make a point. Wouldn't want anyone thinking you're a liberal now, right?

No, everyone else forced him to stay number one despite the fact he said he didn't care and didn't deserve it. This video was literally made in fucking November because he thought this was over back then but people wouldn't stop subscribing and now they are trying to get him back to number one despite the fact he already admitted defeat.

Oh sorry, the Muslim killing sprees were against non-white Christians. My bad. Should've specified.

Dude I'm looking at his channel right now and like half of his videos from the last month mention t-series in the title. He's promoting this rivalry whether he says he is or not.

>I don't understand how clickbait works! Please spoonfeed me!
Of course he promotes the rivalry, it was the big meme for months. But he simply acknowledged his fan support and commented on a very current event, he never claimed he needed to stay number one, that was everyone else. I mean Jesus Christ that video he got smeared for is literally called "Don't Subscribe to Me" or something like that and all about recommending other channels. You do realize that for months these two channels with more than 50 million subscribers have always been within a few thousand of each other, it was literally always a question of when they would pass him so it was always a current event. He never pulled so far ahead that it could be forgotten.

Yes I am aware of these facts that are completely irrelevant to the point I was making and not in conflict with the point I was making. Holy fucking autism.

No one directly addresses the point made in these two posts because it's correct and you all know it. These fake grief shows are absurd and disgusting to anyone who's experienced actual grief.

Basically he caught lightning in a bottle initially and then and evolved as his original audience grew up. The people who were kids watching him in 2011 are now teens/young adults with the same detached ironic sense of humor. he's also incredibly self aware for a youtube 'star'

hi vox, buzzfeed, polygon, vice, etc. :)

😃

Felix is not nazi alright
He just refuses to bend over to the insanity of the new Church (politically correct liberalism) and acknowledge that some things are taboo not to be joked about in current year