What do you think God said when he invented the Beatles?

What do you think God said when he invented the Beatles?

Attached: A-82730-1319532331.jpeg.jpg (300x297, 9K)

*she

Ah FACK I MADE THEM TOO BASED

I think he said "hey guys it's me god here with part 1960 of my let's play of 'earth' today we just created this really cool band called the beatles let's see how well they do"

Attached: 1B9BEDB6-6A4C-4232-BAA7-3F6DE0713C3E.jpg (1865x1168, 189K)

lmao

kek'd

Fuck off lol

poopoo

bloody fookin’ hell mate

let's try communism again but in music this time

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

The Beatles suppressed the music scene of the 1960s.

THE FACT THAT

Attached: 1550106599433.png (480x360, 156K)

>these boys will be more popular than my son

Kek

"Let there be shite"

based and cynthiapilled

what did god say when he invented black people?

our year la

“That ought to satisfy the women”

based God

whyte boi cant compete

"SHIEEEEEEEET"

Let there be beatings.

I think god ghostwrote Strawberry Fields Forever because it's the perfect song.

Go to bed, Brian

"We need to bring back old fashioned values. Spending time with your girl. Getting married. Beating your wife. Ah, the Beatles!" And so it was, and it was good.

"I just hope they don't become more famous than me"

>WHAAAAAAAT IIIIIIIIII'VE DOOOOOOOOOONE

"oops i burned another one"

"Let's see if this drives Brian to suicide lmao"

PPPAUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
*screaming intensifies*

He was a groopie before anybody else

>that fart felt kinda wet

you mean like every married man in the 1960s?