I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1513413033267.jpg (630x630, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/xxxtentacion-confessed-to-domestic-abuse-secret-recording-listen/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9jdlq5SV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

gay

literally who

ur gay

Not a big loss for music.

he didnt deserve it brehs

Maybe. Doesn’t mean it was a big loss.

CLOUT MARTYR

it was a huge loss....ski mask only watched fairly odd parents and played CoD.....xxxtentacion watched hentai and played minecraft................................

It's hilarious. He had hands laid on him how many times? Kept going around with no protection at all. Shot dead in a fucking robbery. I always used to think bad things never happen to bad people. He got what was coming. You can make all the excuses for him you want but I prefer to take him at his own word.

pitchfork.com/news/xxxtentacion-confessed-to-domestic-abuse-secret-recording-listen/

Fr doe on god senpai the game lackin sum true innovators like x since his passing 17 best album of all time bro cured my depression and my anxiety
Long live King Jahseh Onfroy

so many people are just shitty clones there are so few people who are original and not afraid to be who they are like X was it's truly a shame

You don’t though

>so few people who are original and not afraid to be who they are like X was it's truly a shame
tfw we will never get another X in this lifetime.
fuck bros

Attached: tyler.png (250x250, 98K)

PROOF Jah was martyred for the sake of CLOUT:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9jdlq5SV8

the poster above me is a schizo

Probably that self admitted faggot Matthew Zazueta

cLOuT maRtYr

Mans soul was troubled

Jah should've taken me with him

Attached: C1BF8A0A-DE3C-41F3-838C-96E82505FCFD.jpg (560x612, 32K)

Lucas?

Attached: E25AC80C-01EA-4C1D-9CAF-0C3C94276AEF.jpg (523x525, 425K)

Am I supposed to know who this is?

Absolutely not.