Kurt Cobain was a talentless junkie

Nirvana plagiarized other acts, including the Pixies, paid money to settle lawsuits:
>alternativenation.net/marilyn-manson-bandmate-claims-nirvana-paid-major-band-plagiarism-dave-grohl-admits/
Kurt raped a retarded girl:
>sfgate.com/entertainment/article/TV-Film-offers-whole-new-take-on-Kurt-Cobain-6224200.php
Face facts.
Kurt was a degenerate, a hack, and a heroin addict mass marketed to gullible white Xers as "alternative" (90s version of "indie") by gay jew David Geffen (DGC) and (((MTV))) to make $$$.
People idolizing him appear nearly as retarded as the girl he raped.

Attached: cobain.jpg (403x496, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqT0mnA5xPs
youtube.com/watch?v=578uyVnTxf8
youtube.com/watch?v=8g3ARLULHFM
youtube.com/watch?v=plBMcpRRrVw
sfgate.com/entertainment/article/TV-Film-offers-whole-new-take-on-Kurt-Cobain-6224200.php
youtube.com/watch?v=OAA3Nl5y4J8
medium.com/@margowhitlock/retard-fucker-9586672d4275
archive.org/details/KurtCobainJournals/page/n3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Cobain

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 113K)

>implying that any of those things was bad

Pleb

Agreed

Yeah but he made decent music

>Yeah but he made decent music
You mean he plagiarized decent music?
It's embarrassing to see adults, many of whom are well into boomerdom, still mourning this fraud.

great artists steal.

Damning with faint praise. Imagine that "decent" is the height of your achievement in the craft you've made your life's work. Imagine that your epitaph reads "he didn't fail completely". Imagine that you dreamed of being a revolutionary only to find yourself an accidental fashion model for an inane marketing scheme. What a joke. What a shame.

Nirvana did it better though
Fpbp

Nah he plagiarized shitty music and made it good. Sucks for them lol

That's not early as bad as what Led Zeppelin did, and the retard rape thing I feel was just a story cobain made up

You're a fucking retard if you think any of this is bad or he stole it from some other band.
youtube.com/watch?v=AqT0mnA5xPs
youtube.com/watch?v=578uyVnTxf8
youtube.com/watch?v=8g3ARLULHFM
youtube.com/watch?v=plBMcpRRrVw

>Junkie
Yeah

>Talentless
Far from it. I wouldn't call someone who wrote an album like In Utero talentless.

Not gonna read OP's link but he wrote about it in a bit of detail in his personal diary that is now published. Something about him wanting to kill himself by lying on train tracks but being too embarrassed to die a virgin so he started hanging out with a retarded girl who he swore wasn't actually retarded but just kinda weird. He tried pretty hard to get her to fuck him and I think she told her brother or dad or something and they tried to beat Kurt up.

Okay I just skimmed the article for the word rape and it says he lost his virginity to her but in his diary I distinctly remember him failing and everyone being pissed off that he tried. Dunno

>wahhhh me depress
>so sad :(((
>drugs lolz
>courtney loves pussy is AMAZING
>me still sad :((((
wow so good

>Kurt raped a retarded girl:
>>sfgate.com/entertainment/article/TV-Film-offers-whole-new-take-on-Kurt-Cobain-6224200.php
that's literally a story that Kurt wrote. King Buzzo went to the same high school as Kurt and says that it never happened

You've just described every 90s band, not jus Nirvana

with the Courtney Love line he could literally be describing Smashing Pumpkins' music

>Kurt raped a retarded girl
I 1000% don’t believe this happened, if this happened this would’ve been mentioned at least once before montage to heck. It makes sense that Kurt was just making up a story about a lil kid who rapes a retarded girl since he’s made up other scenarios about rape in his songs, Polly, Floyd the barber, etc. in the story he mentions that “he” was a little fat boy but he was sickly skinny his entire life and was likely narratively telling a story from his perspective. There’s a article explaining this

He wrote about it happening though

Also if it did happen, common sense says that someone would’ve mentioned it at least once before montage to heck since in the story Kurt says that the guy confronted him at school. Someone would’ve mentioned this once he became famous no question about it

Yesterday I met Mozart and had a party at Lennon's house

even worse
here's a picture of him molesting an elderly man in public!

Attached: 1ac.jpg (862x1300, 164K)

Where? Also in the story several people were involved including the drug dealer and his friends who broke into the retarded girls house, why haven’t they come forward ever

idk about any of this shit but he wrote about it in his diary and i'm pretty sure he wrote about it before nirvana even got their name

Kurt was a feminist and had strong left-wing values, he basically redpilled an entire generation on the evils of conservatism and the patriarchy, it’s little wonder they had him killed

Nirvana stole the riff from Killing Joke;

Killing Joke stole the riff from Damned;

Damned stole the riff from the Moody Blues;

Moody Blues stole the riff from Chuck Berry;

Chuck Berry stole the riff from Glen Miller;

Glen Miller stole the riff from Gershwin;

Gershwin stole the riff from an Irish folk song;

The Irish stole the riff from a Medieval knight chant;

Medieval knights stole the riff from a Hebrew prayer;

The Hebrews stole the riff from Pagan priests;

Pagans stole the riff from sub-Saharan aborigines;

Aborigines stole the riff from Australopithecus Africanus;

Australopithecus Africanus, after eating too many beans one night, created the riff...

in the movie montage of heck (good movie besides the rape accusation since its most likely a fictional story) the story mentions him having several friends who he hated yet wanted drugs from going into the retarded girls house for liquor, thats several people involved in a series of crimes along with kurt.

also kurt and krist were the same age and had friends in the same class who they made music with, why hasn't buzz or krist or dale or anyone from aberdeen ever come forward about this since in the story the father confronted kurt in front of the principal and class.

the story makes little to no sense to be true given such circumstances, shit like this doesn't stay covered up for over 20 years especially in a small town

And you stole this from a YT comment

This
Kurt cobain was an over rated pansy and made a joke of the music industry

it's all pop music.
no one steals anything.

His journals weren't published until 2002 and I don't think anybody gave a shit if a rotting junkie tried to rape a retarded girl. I've never seen that movie but that is absolutely not how he described any of it happening in his diary. He also swore up and down that she wasn't actually retarded.

Buzz has specifically said that it didn't happen
>For instance, I know the whole “I tried to fuck a fat retard” story is complete bullshit. Not even an inkling of truth. That’s too good a story to have gone this long without me hearing about it, especially if, as he suggests, the girl’s father freaked out about it at the high school. In that small-town shit-hole, exciting news of that nature would have been common knowledge before the sun set. It never happened. And the trying-to-kill-himself-on-the-train-tracks story is bullshit as well. It never happened either. There it is, though, told in a recording of Kurt’s own voice so it must be true…right? Wrong.

Because the recording used in Montage of Heck was when he was well into drug abuse and his memory was fucked up. The father never confronted him, and the diary doesn't claim so either

There's plenty reasons why his best friends wouldn't want to spread a story about him raping a retarded girl lmao, what a dumb fucking logical conclusion, but that's a typical Nirvana fan. They watched the documentary, didn't know the full story, only heard Kurt's buddies in the documentary itself immediate shed doubt upon on it, and now you're lazily parroting that on Yea Forums.

Why would someone constantly make up a specific story about raping a retarded girl? Either he did and he's documenting it, or he didn't and he's fantasizing about it. Either way, what a creep.

Man, for someone who claims to have been friends with Kurt, Buzz sure does hate him.

>shit like this doesn't stay covered up

Shit stays covered up all the time. Hence why it's covered up, you haven't heard of it, so you wouldn't be able to know how well things like this stay covered up if they've constantly been covered up well throughout history.

Again, you're a dumb Kurt fanboy making bad arguments about why your hero constantly insisted that he raped a retarded girl. I couldn't imagine insisting to everyone that I'd raped a retarded girl, and people still coming out to defend me. And yet, here you are, doing just that.

Kurt wrote about the train-track suicide thing in his journal and he didn't even attempt to do it, he just planned it. I don't even give a shit about Nirvana but how can Buzz say for certain whether or not Kurt was planning on killing himself as a teenager lol. The retard thing is whatever cause word of mouth.

>And the trying-to-kill-himself-on-the-train-tracks story is bullshit as well. It never happened either. There it is

Well, a guy said "that didn't happen" with nothing else. That settles that!

BTW, I know immediate family to Kurt who have corroborated the story, specifically the version in the diaries and not the Montage of Heck retelling.

He also wasn't a particularly edgy guy apart from wishing death upon conservatives so making it up for shock value doesn't really fit in with the rest of the shit he was talking about at the time.

>Kurt: "I RAPED A RETARDED GIRL, I RAPED A RETARDED GIRL"
>Kurt's fans: "Oh wow, how artistic and enlightened!"

desu if someone kept declaring they raped a retarded girl, and other people are just like "well uh idk i didn't hear that" then I'm still inclined to believe the guy writing to himself in his own home "I RAPED A RETARDED GIRL"

also didn't his diary say he didn't actually rape her but just tried to?

Yes, that he spread apart her snatch and it smelled so he ran away. The story in the diaries (written long before his rampant drug abuse) has a few different details like that too. The dad didn't confront Kurt, he went to the school and flipped out at some of the faculty.

The story also aligns with the story of the song "School" where he had to drop out of school suddenly and work as a janitor at a school his friends attended afterwards. According to the diary, his truancy following this event is what instigated his expulsion.

Attached: pol.png (1306x354, 59K)

>Again, you're a dumb Kurt fanboy making bad arguments about why your hero constantly insisted that he raped a retarded girl.
i dont even like nirvana or kurt like that but i dont see something like this being done and noone bringing it up at least not once.You're getting on my case about something not happening but you just accept that it does by insisting "shit like this happens all the time"
>I couldn't imagine insisting to everyone that I'd raped a retarded girl, and people still coming out to defend me. And yet, here you are, doing just that.
in the story he called himself a fat little boy, he wasnt fat and was in fact sickly skinny
He said he was friends with a drug dealer, who is this guy, who are these friends?
Who was the retarded girl, why hasnt her identity turned up?
Im not saying its not possible but im skeptical considering in times like today that women do come forward why hasnt anyone brought this to light.

im with buzz i dont think this has ever happened, i think its a fictional story

youtube.com/watch?v=OAA3Nl5y4J8

stop talking about this fucking story please, his first person account of what happened was nothing like this bullshit story from a movie

What do you guys think about my theory of Kurt's death? That he injected himself with an obscene amount of heroin and just sort of sat their with his finger on the trigger til he nodded off and it pulled?

A lot of people point to the fact that he had so much heroin in his system that he couldn't have killed himself. I think it's the opposite. I think he didn't want to miss this time like he did in Rome.

the youtube link i linked should've been kurt cobain telling the story about raping a retarded girl and a suicide attempt

>in the story he called himself a fat little boy

Why is anyone still referencing the Montage of Heck retelling? Of course it has holes, he was fucked up on heroin constantly. You ever try talking sensibly to someone nodding off?

>Who was the retarded girl, why hasnt her identity turned up?

Why hasn't the identity of the "grab them by the pussy" girl turned up? That's most more mainstream, it's more recent so easier to track her down, and there's more people determined to target the teller of that tale. Do you think anybody who contacts this family is going to be met with a cooperative response? "Oh what, the boy who molested my daughter all these years ago became famous, wrote about the molestation in his journals, and now people want to get our take on it? Well, where do we sign up!"

Such bad logic, my man.

Checked and true

BRB looking up the school records from the 1980s in small town Washington schools to find all the ones labelled "RETARD" so we can finally get to the bottom of this. Fortunately, the schools just handed it all right over me, no questions asked!

Literal description, the album is a .txt file with no sound with this greentext

Did he actually rape her or just take advantage of her? I had sex with an autistic girl once, but she was 23 and she 100% wanted it, sent me nudes, asked me to fuck her all the time, etc. and I just gave in one day and did it. She was really autistic, though.

Kurt portrays her as incapable of consent and that he knew he was taking advantage of her.

Welcome to rock music my underage friend, now zoomies are doing the same but with their computer "beats", but they get a pass cuz it's ironic...

But this is not what he said user, take your retardation medicine please

>Why hasn't the identity of the "grab them by the pussy" girl turned up?
not a good comparison because trump has been famous for about 30 years from that "pussy comment" moment and has met literally hundreds if not thousands of women in that timespan, that was a general comment being made about women, that incident could've happened either a week before that tape or years prior, we dont know. This is 1 special needs girl from 1 school from 1 specific town from 1 state, the comparison is shit.

also you failed to answer to the point of kurt's "former friends" who hung out with him. Youd think that they'd show their faces since they were friends with him .

also show me the journal entries where he mentions this

kurt constantly embellished shit. like the story of Something in the Way about him being a homeless teenager living under that bridge in Aberdeen. people say he never did that and always had a place to stay, even if it wasn't with his parents.

It was probably a poem or some shit

I would but I don't want to Kurt to find out I'm retarded and start making advances.

>This is 1 special needs girl from 1 school from 1 specific town from 1 state, the comparison is shit.

You daft cunt, no school is going to turn over 1980s school records listing every special needs student they had just so people can try to find a sexual abuse victim. Why would they allow people to contact a single person with the intention to determine whether or not Kurt Cobain molested them 30 years ago?

That's fucking dumb so fuck your criticism of my comparison.

what is the reality if the embellishment if "I RAPED A RETARDED GIRL"? it can't be good lmao

>also show me the journal entries where he mentions this
go check out his published journals from your local library and turn the pages until you find it

>However, Cobain did spend time under the bridge. In Heavier Than Heaven, both Novoselic and Kurt's sister Kim Cobain confirmed that while it was unlikely that Kurt slept there, it was a popular recreation area for local teenagers, probably including Kurt.

>I would but I don't want to Kurt to find out I'm retarded and start making advances.
He is dead you fucking retard, see?, take them now

You're proving his point, you know.

Dear School,

It has come to my attention that one of your former students was raped by a famous person. Now, we're sure if they were raped, so we want to track them down and interview them about this potential raping they experienced. What we need from you is a record of ever female student who was retarded enough to be incapable of consent for this time period in the 1980s. Please, deliver it in a timely manner, because the Yea Forums thread is gonna 404 soon.

Dearly, Anonymous.

So if we're lucky, she was actually severely autistic and he only got to second base, so the story is hyperbolic bragging.

Kurt knew how to use his illusion

right, like i said, he embellished the story and turned it into him being homeless and living under the bridge.

So, first base and she really had a speech impediment?

The embellishment was saying he raped her and her dad freaked out in front of the school. The reality is he tried to rape her but didn't.

Ah, an attempted rapist. They probably don't even make you register as a sex offender over that.

ok well regardless if they want or dont want to come forward it'd be easier to find the retarded girl from a aberdeen, washington high school than it would to find the woman donald trump describes. YOUR COMPARISON IS SHIT, YOUR POINT IS SOUND. And I think you'd be surprised the lengths people would go just to drag out someone's name and notoriety for money and fame. like michael jackson, r kelly, david bowie, jimmy paige etc. Kurt cobain is easily as famous as these guys so im surprised this isn't brought up to "cancel" him or whatever

im not going out of my way to find this story. But i did find the article detailing the logical gaps and his PERSONAL friends that disagree with the documentary and the story that i previously brought up

medium.com/@margowhitlock/retard-fucker-9586672d4275

yea i realize that, i wanted to find the video of krist novoselik specifically saying that kurt couldn't have lived under the bridge because the waves were too large or something like that

>YOUR COMPARISON IS SHIT, YOUR POINT IS SOUND

From the same timeframe, one if a confirmed story with a lot of publicity and incentive for people to identify her, compared to a basically unknown story where no one is going to gain anything from identifying her.

It's a great fucking comparison and highlights plenty reasons why it's unreasonable to say that "no one found the retarded girl, so it can't be true!"

>im not going out of my way to find this story. But i did find the article detailing the logical gaps and his PERSONAL friends that disagree with the documentary and the story that i previously brought up

>I won't read the diary, but I will gladly read people telling me how to feel about it!

Yeah bud, it's easy when others do your critical thinking for you.

why are you so hung up on your dumbass comparison i said your point is sound jesus christ. also not only is there no proof that this mentally ill girl exists, theres also no proof that kurts lowlife drug dealing friend and his lowlife associates exist, which is way less likely that they weren't mentioned once or identified since kurt and his friends did drugs and they "were friends with a famous person before they were famous"

I don't need you to validate my point, but I will not allow you to invalidate my comparison.

That was an apt comparison, you motherfucker.

you mentioned the journal first, the burden of proof is on you for providing that

>but I will not allow you to invalidate my comparison
KILL YOURSELF THAT COMPARISON IS SHIT AND YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED FOR EVEN MENTIONING IT

Do I need to link every album I mention too, ya ineffectual cunt? If you can't empower yourself to find it, then you can waltz your happy ass outside this thread.

Fucking liberal millennials wanting everything handed to them.

wow user, why you sperging out over my comparison? damn bruh, u mad because you kurt will never attempted rape you in his diary

being raped wont be as bad as the comparison you've tried to make in this thread

>burden of proof is on you for providing that

lol the issue isn't whether the journal exists, we're discussing the contents there within

Why am i supposed to give a fuck that come as you are has the same sound as killing joke? Nirvana's song is 100 times better and im glad it exists. And i even think nirvana is overated

saltier than the seven seas, the tears don't fall lightly from your eyes tonight, user

Fuck off. No one cares.

how am i suppose to flip through 300 pages of drawings and chicken scratch to hope to see if "I raped a retarded girl" pops up. I assumed you knew where it was since you brought it up

i know it exists, i dont know what page its on

Fuck you, I care more about this than about the "grab them by the pussy " girl.

>being raped wont be as bad as the comparison you've tried to make in this thread
cmon user that was funny

>how am i suppose to flip through 300 pages of drawings and chicken scratch to hope to see if "I raped a retarded girl" pops up

Like any other adult lmao, here lemme teach you to handle a book you incompetent bitch haha

nigga pls youre straight up fucking with me right now, this is priceless, "bruh hoooowwww doooo boookkssss wooooorrkkss???" nigga you turn the pages and read

As funny as getting raped by Kurt Cobain in your basement.

u idiot why i read a book to make your point for you

Thank you. The best thing he ever did was fucking kill himself. I feel the same way about John Lennon and U2

>but if i read the book then I'll know I'm wrong!

read "willful ignorance" in the dictionary

if anything how can you make any points referencing his journals at all about him possibly raping her if you cant find the page in the journal where he specifically mentions it. I cant make any points for or against him possibly raping a mentally ill girl without seeing the journal entry. I dont think you've never seen him write it in his journal and are sending me on some wild goose chase for no reason.

>The best thing he ever did was fucking kill himself
Jesus christ can people fucking stop with this shit. I'm not a Nirvana fan but the guy was a human being just like everyone else. To me it's insanity that certain people can't look at things objectively

Hey, I can find. You can't. It's a commercial product for sale right now. I am not going to break the law for you so that you can feel included, you poor little bitch.

archive.org/details/KurtCobainJournals/page/n3

tell me what page

Do you want me to wipe your ass too, you pathetic excuse for a man?

>Hey, I can find. You can't
alright so it doesn't exist lmao im wasting my time and yours

your comparison was shit

They just want to be completely edgelord on the 4chans they’ve heard so much about. I swear to god everytime dfw gets mentioned in Yea Forums someone has to post the pasta about him hanging himself and how pathetic it is

youre like a toddler trying to get mommy to read for you

do it yourself, basic ass baby back bitch

That's someone who I'm legitimately surprised killed himself

so it doesn't exist

and your comparison was shit

Your brain doesn't exist

no one cares faggot he still made good music

ok im goin to bed good night user

Attached: 1491036196527.png (426x364, 14K)

considering he was a teen when it happened and had undiagnosed major depression and was suicidal, I don't think the retarded girl thing is that bad. he even said he attempted suicide by sleeping on train tracks after because of shame but the train never came and he walked to school the next day. It seems like he was extremely ashamed of it

Always knew the guy was an overrated cunt, thanks for the extra info to back up my conviction. So glad he offed himself.

nobody cares all artists are hacks and nonces

Attached: 4d01476347853516.jpg (2448x3264, 1.15M)