It's still coming... r-right guys?

it's still coming... r-right guys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IK3Milpn8sk
youtube.com/watch?v=do4Z0JYhSE8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OESB is a scam company mostly, rather than a label. Same goes for James Ferraro and Zak Mering, which from the latter I bought a rare tape for $400 bucks and it never arrived.

No.

Attached: macplus.jpg (640x853, 102K)

just buy a Diana Ross LP and put something heavy on it as it's playing

lmao just glue it

there's older turntables with 16 rpm settings
that's how chipmunks on 16 speed was made

i got mine november of 2017, ordered it august that year

>This label devolved into a scam. The owner collected thousands of dollars from buyers and did not deliver the product. He mocks and threatens people with doxxing if they ask where the record they paid for is. Please report his bandcamp so he cannot continue to scam people.

I came to this thread just to post this picture and you beat me to it.

Attached: 65078.png (894x866, 1.07M)

Hahaaaaaa
(Viper mocking at you)

heres a lil sumthin fo u BUSTAS

i already got mine

Get the white repress. Apparently it's not "official" by the label, even though it uses the same plates as the pink. Just buy it to spite OESB

yeeah

>mfw mine was delivered in november 2017 and its sitting comfortably on my shelf right now
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that got scammed.

>lying on the internet
yeah cool story bro
fuck off

At least some of those shipped
Pic related is was the orignal release that got shafted by Todd like 2 years ago.

Attached: 0009274047_10.jpg (1200x812, 236K)

For real? Now thats funny

>I am a visual artist who sold the rights to one of my paintings to be used on an album many years ago. I was never paid a penny and Todd claimed poverty and that he was going to shutter the record label. That he is still making albums and obviously scamming others infuriates me. Do not give this label your money or your art - not at all trustworthy!

which album was it

Eat my ass

Attached: IMG_20190330_202344.jpg (3024x4032, 3.44M)

>Label itself hasn't been active ever since the sad Floral Shoppe "incident", but they're still present in certain social media like Reddit and Youtube insulting customers and generally being very unprofessional.

Todd is a fucking chad.
Floral shoppe. That's why all of the vinyl for it is blocked for sale on discogs.

Attached: FqRLfwPNFhFdWLC1ai8SYsjkO7kkoZ1LGIYuRsY5PhM.png?auto=webp&s=9554c7074d6e849b7a08a34a9465e5d4d45d (1080x2246, 213K)

Attached: Todd Ledford, OESBEE 1.png (884x235, 15K)

Honestly I thought this whole situation was really funny. Mostly because fuck r/vaporwave and Todd did a great job triggering those redditors as much as possible which I didn't mind because they are passive agressive psueds who needed to be checked for there entitled shitty suburban privileged attitude about everything. PayPal gave them 90 days to get a refund and they're card holders did even longer for charge backs. Never seen a bigger group of fucking babies in my life then the group of autistic manchildren crying over their bubblegum vinyl. And half of those people we're just scalpers anyway who wanted to discog/ebay flip so fuck them. But I also got my record so I guess I got to sit back and laugh at redditors meltdown. Oh and pad chennington is a faggot and should focus on his college education and not riding the coattails of the shitty future funk artists he's 5 years late to copying for his redditor fanbase.

I feel like he purposely fucked Reddit customers over somehow and that makes me really happy

I fucking hate this picture

How did you manage to fit that many buzzwords, typos, and misinformation (the chargeback limit for paypal isn't 90 days lmfao) in only like 5 or 6 sentences?
That's fucking impressive

Go back to r/vaporwave and stay mad faggot

>only response is "g-go back to rebbit!"
Oh the ironing

Attached: Todd Ledford, OESBEE 2.png (887x355, 28K)

>Pad Chennington
God, I fucking HATE that asshole.

I literally don't care dude because I got my record

His album is so fucking horrible and the way he keeps shitty VW artists semi relevant (on life support) with shitty YouTube interviews and features on songs is the most pathetic thing ever. Imagine dickriding a Z list bandcamp eceleb

Attached: image_0.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

same

Attached: ss+(2019-03-30+at+10.50.17).png (969x119, 37K)

Post the record like I did and prove it. hundreds of people got that shipping notification and never got shit so I don't believe you

A E S T H E T I C

this album aint even that good

go reverb your nostalgia elsewhere

...wait, Pad made an album? That sounds atrocious. I don't even want to know.

HAHHAHA You guys serious?

Attached: Todd Ledford, OESBEE 3.png (903x380, 28K)

can't believe you fuckers actually fell for this

got mine in november 2017 and flipped it on discogs for a cool $150
shitty future funk that he had his buddies lend him drum samples and ableton mixing presets for. barbwalters does the same thing but nobody seems to care, except he doesn't even mix his own shit

Attached: 3kj4iDZv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You're lucky I wanted to listen to it regardless.
I ordered it with the Dream Castle bundle. Was one of the few people that got two posters. He sent me a message when he shipped it explaining why there were two posters, which is below.
"We will be dropping off your package at the post office today. Tracking link is provided above. A couple notes: 1) There is an extra poster with your order -- the printers initially printed all of the posters on the wrong paper -- they were printed on an uncoated stock instead of a shinier coated stock -- instead of throwing these misprints out we are gifting them to our customers -- the "real" poster is inside the album -- it is the exact same design but on a nicer paper stock -- now you have the option of keeping one poster "mint" and putting the other on your wall. 2) The download coupon includes an extra unreleased bonus track created during the same time period as Floral Shoppe. Thanks for your support!! Todd // OESB"

Moral of story: You're a faggot.

Attached: JPEG_20190330_231455.jpg (2016x1512, 504K)

>mfw preordered it and it never came
>mfw I actually bought it again on another store and it came in a week
I'm a cuck

did they actually clear the samples?

Nope

it isn't even his, it's all fucking remixes

nah, that's the remix album that his nuthuggers shat out a week after pad's thing released

That's the only thing I've been seeing.

Pad makes my skin crawl. He is everything wrong with the genre.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Pad? All I know is that even r/vinyl doesn't like when he's shilling his videos.

He's a pretentious shitbag. Only liked his Mallsoft video and the video on the topic this thread is discussing.

just a really annoying guy who tries to act like he listens to really obscure music and be relatable with the kiddywinks. i’ve talked with him on discord before and he’s just as much of an insufferably talentless jerkoff as you’d expect.

Basically, his own Discord server hates him. That’s how bad this guy is.

he literally can only talk in terrible fanfictions about albums and uses 9/11 to get views
youtube.com/watch?v=IK3Milpn8sk
youtube.com/watch?v=do4Z0JYhSE8
also he talks about how he hates cassettes but will shill all the ones he gets form artists

Attached: image-w856 (1).jpg (856x482, 69K)

Yeah, he is an insufferable, pretentious vinyl whore.

I bet his boypussi aint tight either

N E V E R

this can't possibly sound any better than the FLACs, right? I don't wanna unseal mine

>He opened and actually spun that album on his turntable
That's going to be a yikes from me user

what kinda cringe soiinfused numale thread is this?

Attached: 1552061708174.jpg (1061x1061, 52K)

>he thinks this album is in any way valuable
You can still get it in most online stores. My opened 2018 copy of Loveless is worth more than Floral Shoppe

This he's a pretentious r/vaporwave diatribe in living form. Hes a scab. Seriously fuck him all he cares about is YouTube paying his bills to talk about meme music. He needs to just stop it is fucking 2019 we don't need that YouTuber if we did we would of had it in 2013-4 when the music was still semi relevant

>chipmunks on 16 speed
is that a meme here? I listened to it a while back and thought it was great

I got one from amoeba and it's warped as shit

Would have

I don't care about it's value it's just not worth opening and spinning and is more of an internet momento and
>Loveless
Are you a summer fag or memeing at me? You didn't actually type that and think that helped your case right?

Is this a joke ? Amoeba in Hollywood has loads of these stocked
I can post mine if needed

I thought the scarcity thing was over already

Go to bed summer fag

I ordered one August 2017 and never charged back because I was giving them too much credit, I bought one from Rubadub eventually and just let the lost money go

Apparently OESB blew all the money gambling and didn't have the money to pay off the pressing plant, and thats how the ""bootleg"" white versions came into existence

imagine liking vaporwave

The only reason to keep it sealed is to flip it at a greater value.
>I bought this vinyl but I won't open, not because I want to resell it but as a memento
Who's the biggest summerfag I wonder?

FUCK beat me to it

Attached: Df-4ybDU0AAz2gg.jpg (1200x548, 127K)

its fucking 2019 not 2015 you fucking faggot

got mine in white :)

In that mess of buzzwords you basically managed to describe Yea Forums just as accurately as them. Really makes you think.

>"beat you to it" four hours later
Stop smoking that crack son

vaporwave burnout infighting

now i've truly seen it all

Chyeah

this

I'm friends with Todd - sort of. If anyone wants me to attempt to answer any questions they have regarding this matter, I'll try my best to.

Why is he being so hostile toward people "leaking private dms" when they're just trying to help people know what's going on? He didn't help people in the subreddit/AMA with anything, though it it was funny.

i can confirm this, i'm an active member of his discord. he actually barely knows how to use discord and got really confused when he joined a voice channel once. i only really stay there for the shitposts but we still have a sliver of hope that he's gonna change

Todd's very "sensitive" and reacts extremely emotional towards everything. He absolutely hates when people screenshot his messages with him for whatever reason. I have no idea why, but he really dislikes that.

Basically though, this whole thing is really Vektroid's fault

Why does he love future funk so much?
FF is like the shittiest of all vapourwave subgenres and it takes no skill to make - just copypaste slightly slowed disco samples and that's fuckin all. Also original disco records has SAME fucking vibe, as ff.
Maybe I am dumb fuck, but it makes no sense to me.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 46K)

There's types of ff. French house (pad's favorite, apparently) and city pop (actually takes time).

Neither of those are future funk

Because he's shallow and prefers to listen to this music for the aesthetic rather than the actual music.

>this entire thread

Attached: E33BCF84-7429-42E4-BB12-4F301AFA3D4D.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>city pop
>takes effort
go listen to some ev.exi and cleanse your palette

god i hate this faggot so fucking much

Can't right now, I will in an hour

The albums are never getting delivered right

I honestly have no idea. Right now he doesn't have the funds to even ship them anywhere, and these records are being "held hostage" in warehouses still.

Don't bet on getting them though.

Why won't he come clean and just admit that he fucked up rather than getting hostile and insulting paying customers who quite rightly feel ripped off?

If there's any truth to the rumour of him gambling the pre-order money away I hope he ends up on the streets having to suck dick for food to be honest, because that's some real scumbag shit.