Describe your life and have others recommend you albums

Describe your life and have others recommend you albums

try to be nice

Attached: STK419660.jpg (2456x2440, 1016K)

Interesting thread, ill bite.

Im a city worker that digs holes all day (to work on city water mains and services). I work out 6 days a week and i have been practicing guitar for about a year and a half. In my freetime i watch anime listen to music and shitpost on discord with friends i made in an anime youtubers patreon server. I went to school for law enforcement but flunked out of police academy 3 weeks from the end of it

Attached: 1511408020759-1.jpg (1443x1039, 906K)

you seem kinda contented from the way you describe your life

for a real recommendation maybe from bone to satellite

for something you've probably already heard but should relisten to music for 18 musicians is still great

i'm only 21 but i have already wasted my entire life
i have failed at everything i tried
i have no future

Ok but seriously though I'd recommend Daniel Johnston if you haven't already listened to him. When I was in my darkest phase, feeling like I was past all forgiveness or worth, he kinda helped to pick me up.

Good luck

Attached: 1541245982984.png (3067x1991, 1.34M)

27 year old unhealthy khv loser who lives with his mother. Things have been slowly improving and I've been making changes to improve my situation but it's still quite dire. I'm optimistic with no reason to be and hope I can turn it all around but sometimes the crushing weight of all my regrets and all I have missed out on and am continuing to miss out on gets to me. So yes, what music do you have for me?

Attached: 1529340966893.png (951x639, 467K)

Man oh man have I got something for you

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 107K)

30 years old and trying to claw back the life I lost to five years of anxiety. Back at university, making friends and studying to get out of a decade-long retail rut. Cautiously optimistic about my future, but still mad at myself for wasting half my life.

this thread has really brought a certain kind of person in, hasn't it? It'd be great to have some kind of music to relate to regarding regrets and struggling to sort your life out, becoming the person you want to be etc. I don't think I'm ever going to find it though, because anyone making that shit is going to be a cool and/or rich musician and not a fuck up like me and their 'regrets' will be some gay irrelevant shit. Oh well.

uh, sure why not
i never bothered with him
>Good luck
thanks, f a m

24 year old wageslave massively in debt who works 60 hour weeks at a job he hates and whose only release is getting absolutely baked at the end of the day.

:(

I collect transformer toys and occasionally lure little boys so I can disembowel them and jerk off to their empty corpse.

Transformers are pretty cool!

I'm 19, feel like shit most of the time because I have diagnosed assburgers, I spend most of my free time alone playing guitar or listening to records, I have little social contact and almost never leave my house aside from going to work. I have felt depressed ever since I can remember. I very often think about the inescapable void that is death and suffer from anxiety frequently.

Minus the getting baked part, the first album I thought of after reading your post is Suicide's s/t

A Night on the Town by Rod Stewart.

I'm just gonna warn ya this is gonna get whiny and overly elaborate so you can just skip it if your not up for it

I just wanna vent, call me a fag if you want

> 18 yr old white american high school student
> Kinda lucked out in life, parents are still together and supportive, I can do well in my classes, 5'7, kinda skinny-fat (will lose it over summer hopefully), and a 3.5/10 in appearance but I don't think thats a mark of doom, and my family doesn't have to pay for my college tuition due to a mix of scholarships and benefits my dad gets by working at a college.
> still, i'm not as depressed as I was earlier in my teens, but several things still weigh down on me, I feel alot of guilt over my privileged life and the actions of my country, I'm becoming very isolated because I feel like I can't and don't connect with others on the level of depth I want to (I know true understanding is impossible but I still lust after it), I don't have any passions or a feeling of caring how my life goes or if I live or die (but I'll work at it for my families sake), and I also dislike myself for a variety of reasons
> I'm naturally extremely sensitive, but I'm well down the path of learning how to hide it and look at circumstances logically, I still know I'm very weak and it bothers me (I get the irony of me spilling guts here but saying I know how to hide it)
> I might actually go vocel because I despise promiscuity (on a personal level, I don't mind when others do it) and I feel like I'm kinda undesirable as a personality
> Favorite Artist is Nick Drake

sorry

>drinking heavily every single day for the last year straight
>no job, never had one
>no friends I see in person, one who I have sporadic online contact with
>can't drive
>extremely depressed and constantly think of suicide
>severe social anxiety

Attached: 1547080372603.jpg (750x568, 314K)

I was sorry, forgot to add an anime image and give ppl recs

Elvis Depressedly maybe, but probably not
You might want to get into more slowcore
Good Job! try some soul honestly because that stuff always cheers me up and comforts me, which is something you might need rn
sick animation brings back alot of memories
I don't have a rec for you desu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (675x675, 139K)

19yrs, pretty decent life and have the means to put it on a nicer path, but violent outbursts from pent up aggression and depressive/anxious episodes have me fucked up. Other than the moments where I'm on the verge of insanity it mostly feels as If I didn't exist. No opinions, goals, social interactions, no likes or dislikes, no will, nothing is fulfilling or satisfying me but I've come to terms with this, merely waiting to see what happens next. Rec me something Yea Forums.

This unironically

Attached: 140396a.jpg (1024x1058, 95K)

Attached: 2124B05E-351E-4248-B1DF-D9EE2D4051B7.jpg (220x220, 25K)

Attached: 18174D52-39BA-4A36-8085-B973B952B114.jpg (1431x1256, 294K)

Correcting myself
*I don't have to pay
*I don't have any passions or really care how my life goes or if I live or die
*I've learned how to hide my sensitivity and look at circumstances logically

This is very cringy of me but I feel an obligation so fuck it

>18
>last year of school before uni
>failing most of my classes
>old friends stopped talking to me
>haven't made a friend since 2010
>i should be working this summer but i haven't applied for anything yet, probably won't either
>younger siblings are already way more successful than me
>parents are most likely disappointed in me

Wow this board is full of losers lmao
>t. another loser

Heathen (the album) by David Bowie. My favorites off there are Afraid, 5:15 Angels Have Gone and A Better Future
good choice

28, two kids, gf, big apartment, decent job
don't really "do" much. spend some time with my family but it's mostly eat > get them ready for bed then my gf either needs to sleep or work so i end up on the pc, most of the time don't do anything worthwhile, sometimes play vidya with vidyafriends who are only vidyafriends (don't have any "friends-friends")
rinse and repeat on a weekly basis

>18
>Cancer when I was 3
>One lung, scoliosis, and a fuck ton of other medical problems due to severe chemo and radiation treatment
>lolicon
>mentally unbalanced
>Major depression
>feel like a failure to the only person that matters to me (father)
>currently first year in uni
I think that's enough for now, I'll share details if have to

Attached: 1553873853390.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

Why that album?

19, don't know what i want to do with my life, have no friends, one hobby (guitar/bass), not in college or employed, i haven't been outside of my house in 10 months, and i'm afraid to live any longer because the idea of the future is frightening

Ive been socially retarded due to both my father being absent when i needed him and an unhealthy connection to video games before I was even in school
I have like 3 friends IRL
I live in a house that will break at the next storm that hits us; and I only have a connection to people over music and with this no way to express any pain i feel with my hobby as I can't afford instruments at this time
Trying to pick up smoking for an excuse to not talk

dont smoke!

Not an album recommendation but you're doing a lot better than most of the retards here and i congratulate you on that

I feel like i don't care about stuff as i once used to, i'm a failure that spends his days shitposting and looking for jobs. I love my dog and sleeping late

The Rolling Stones - Blue and Lonesome

born into a broken home, father in jail first few years of my life. abusive when he got out
loner school life, always the outsider girl. small friend group of 3-4 people. highschool was the same story
18 and in college now. 2-4 hour commute depending on the time, was hoping to meet someone but I still just sit alone. Clinically depressed and extremely socially anxious with self-esteem issues. Nothing is interesting to me anymore -- i just want to vent, this thread is nice.
Recommend me lonely music (I like Radiohead, The Smiths, and Daniel Johnston when I'm sad)

Have you heard Glass Houses by Billy Joel? Might be a bit too poppy for this board... But it's a really optimistic albums and some lyrics that kinda hit me hard. Congrats at getting back out there though.

That first line is completely me. 2nd too. 4th as well, I don't smoke but I but I like to walk by the smokers at my college because it reminds me of being with my grandparents when I was younger :)
I would recommend like OK Computer. Because you sound similar to me, I would also recommend Billy Joel. Again, maybe too poppy but the Stranger and Glass Houses are really solid and kind of somber albums

keep w.ll friends
I know this is a troll but if you're on Yea Forums at all you're a loser/
:)

you probably know red house painters but you seem like you need to listen to them more and immediately

I'm edgy. (pretty bad childhood trauma) But I keep it to myself mostly.
I'm a PhD student.
I'm secretly bisexual.
I'm kinda racist.
I'm anxious yet confident.
I'm very conflicted in all things.
I think of everything in theories, hence the dumb decision to do a PhD.

I wish I could be more.

Baroness.

The sunset tree is some prime Dadbeat-core, but you've probably heard it already.

Also, go back to discord tranny. im getting sick of this shit.

Jonathan Richman- I'm so confused.

Currently in law-school, cause I desperately want to convince myself I'm not a failure, even though I hate the subject and all the people in my class.
I do good in school, I'm ok at my hobbies, yet I'll never feel more than dissatisfied cause I just can't connect with people, let alone get any sort of love.

Forget about a GF, I just want a single friend man, life is fucking hard.

Attached: 1539545458604.gif (125x125, 11K)

Ill definitely listen to those billy joel albums thanks user

Also I highly recommend Cant Maintain by Andrew Jackson Jihad

haha i wish that gif was you ending your pathetic life

Wtf. Mean :(

>19
>Terminally ill, physically and mentally getting worse
>Wheelchair-bound
>Dreams went straight into trash
>Poorfag and homeless
>Family emotionally unsupportive, sometimes abusive
>Supposed to graduate next year but got held back in high school for 3 years
>Too empty for love

Wished Bone - Cellar Belly

>studied all my life early on
>never went to college
>got a high paying job at 21
>got rich doing what I love
>at the cost of avoiding have a social life or partying constantly, I:
>never got drunk, high, took any illegal or restricted drugs other than necessary medicine, never got in a fight, or got wrapped up in any drama for that matter
>constantly make fun of idiots who hate life because they wasted their lives doing dumb shit when it is so easy not to do dumb shit and get rich
>debt free, happy, rich, smart, and young at 24

any albums for this feel?

Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle

MayheM

You sound like you are really made at society.
Get it out boy. Punk, Metal, Rap.
Anger.

On the John Richman recommendation.

Nawh, not edgy enough.

I work behind the camera at a small Tv station and go to community college. Until recently I couldn't muster the motivation to do anything other than the base requirements, but recently have been able to actually get out and put a bit more effort into life.