Every day of my life i hope that Kanye draw it by himself on his own laptop

Every day of my life i hope that Kanye draw it by himself on his own laptop

Attached: otLVNSkfvp4.jpg (1080x1080, 239K)

Attached: 5bfI-bHEFPA.jpg (1280x878, 240K)

Attached: C0FsjFW0P-4.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Man I fucking hate Kanye posting on Yea Forums, Facebook and other social media sites. Man I fucking hate Kanye

you're unironically a racist

Why? Take the Kanyepill. He's fucking great

plot twist it was the laptop his cousin stole

This is Lynchian

Racist here, I unironically love Kanye

Unbelievable. Even actual cuckolds have more dignity then kanye fans.

No he isn't and his music isn't even good. Don't fool yourself. The thank that he's married to Kim says it all really

He has one of the most solid discographies in the 21st century. Not just in rap but all music.

I don't agree, but then again he doesn't impress me with his army of boardroom execs and writers

Hi kanye

>His beats are usually pretty interesting compared to other hiphop artists
>His lines are more about reaction than quality
>Unique perspective
>Hes usually doing something different than what other pop artists are doing

This is the true blue appeal of Kanye. All the tabloid shit is just extra stuff that some weirdos buy into really hard. Same goes for his careless attitude ( see ).
Also, he does have an insane amount of help and collaborators. He does get the final say, but to think that its 100% him is laughable.

I just wanted to say more than "well hes one of the most acclaimed artist sooooo ur wrong". Its pretty understandable to not like Kanyes music.

Inb4 im confirmed unwavy

>I don't agree, but then again he doesn't impress me with his army of boardroom execs and writers
that has nothing to do with music

>that has nothing to do with music
Hm?

"boardroom execs and writers" do not make music bad when the finished product is good

I suppose not eveyone can have integrity

>integrity
Try listening to music someday, not integrity faggot

Enjoy your corporate muzak lad

Thanks, I will because I will actually be listening to it rather than masturbating over how obscure and """genuine""" the artist is. Go back to listening to Daniel Johnston strum one chord over and over again on an out of tune guitar while autisticly screeching about why no girls will date him you postmodernist retard.

Don't shit your Adidas (trademark) Yeezy (All rights reserved, copyright) joggers

Based

>can't separate Yeezys from Kanye's music
wow, it's almost like music to you is a fashion statement and has nothing to do with the actual sounds at all