Can someone explain how this pseud hipster bullshit is “good”

youtu.be/2MHhLDCJ57E

Can someone explain how this pseud hipster bullshit is “good”

And for those who actually do like, what’s the appeal?

Attached: F8F04DFE-F540-4E9A-A1AB-F5E0DB5D2BC5.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_7w9RHvpQ&t=917s
youtube.com/watch?v=iDONqNQapPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no love is the angriest, most high test track in their entire discography
how the fuck can you not like it

The opening spoken passage by MC ride sounds like a Down’s syndrome kid complaining incoherently

The random noise injected in the song at different times is just annoying ear rape

The beat itself is super simplistic and kinda trash, as with the 2nd one

The only good part of MC rides flow is the main “learn the meaning of a beat down etc”

Everything else sounds like shit

The synths in the background are so devoid of talent and actually musical theory it hurts

How do you actually like this garbage? It’s like a bunch of angry retards with a minimal amount of music knowledge went into a music shop and just started messing around with everything

oh so you're saying that you're fucking retarded

>music theory autist
not surprising

>The random noise injected in the song at different times is just annoying ear rape
that's just in the video, not on the actual song

>a song needs le music theory to be gud

Attached: 1504744565625.png (900x900, 93K)

>muh epic music theory
lol faggot

>It’s like a bunch of angry retards with a minimal amount of music knowledge went into a music shop and just started messing around with everything.
>this is a bad thing

You are missing the point of Death Grips. The appeal of Death Grips isn't the same as the appeal for classical, or jazz music, or any highly musical and technical genre. The music which has the most similar appeal as Death Grips imo opinion is early USSR industrial/noise music.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_7w9RHvpQ&t=917s
The point of this music was to capture the feel of rapid industrialization, and you can't do this with musical theory that was developed to capture the beauty of God, the Soviet industrialization was brutal and chaotic and so the music to capture that feel needs to reflect that.
Death Grips are trying to do something similar, they are trying to capture the feel of a schizo paranoid junkie, and so, obviously, their music needs to sound schizophrenic and insane, this is what the purpose of the "random noise" is.

Attached: 1553544892378.jpg (640x640, 13K)

I'm literally listening to The Money Store right now cos my mom won't let me bounce a ball indoors. what a bitch. got into an argument with her and tonight I'm gonna kill her when she sleeps. I'll wait until after midnight then it'll be in the papers as 'MOTHERS DAY MURDER!'

this shit helps me with my emotions. it's kinda like metal or punk. the aggressive violent music calms me down.

truly you're just embarassing yourself right now.

how can you not get death grips? its catchy aggressive music. its has been done! its not that special or out of this world.

Holy fuck. Never listened to Avraamov before and he's so ahead of his time. I can't believe the SU let him play that.

Le classically trained musicians everybody

Fishing for (you)s lol
The random noises are only in the video.
The album this is from is specifically focused on the deconstruction of death grips music into its barebones drums, synths and vocals. You would appreciate it a lot more within the context of the band. The song is also super hype and fun too desu

music theorgy

Attached: IMG_5010.jpg (1152x2048, 137K)

viral marketing

Tim Heidecker btfos these pseuds @ 36:00
youtube.com/watch?v=iDONqNQapPk

you think anyone is gonna watch this?

that video in particular is an adrenaline rush and shows the animalistic side of humans

yep
lmao, look at the comments, ass pained death grips boys all over them

If you think music theory is prescriptive and not descriptive you're a pseud

In the early years of the Soviet Union the government supported experimental art, which is why a lot of classic kino came from the country

sounds good

Attached: ohgodohfuck.png (180x190, 71K)

>being this lonely

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)