Too high

too high

Attached: 48979474.png (414x413, 78K)

kek looks like interscope couldn't cough up enough dough for a bnm

They should have went all in with either a 9+ or a 3-. Pussy boring score from pussy boring website.

D E A D
O N
A R R I V A L

i'm tired of reading this girl's name and seeing her stupid face
more like billie eyebrows

They rated this higher than Mgmts LDA

Blasphemy.

They both should have been lower.

yikes. This is how you can tell the minerals have taken over this shit site.

>no singing above a whisper
>very little Miami scene-inspired distorted bass
>vocal effects sound like a gimmick rather than an experimental enhancement
>no socially/politically conscious tracks, just a pile of fake deep livejournal bullshit
>only good songs were the electronica/trap-influenced ones, the rest were either pop garbage or glorified lullabies
>whole thing sounds like Ultraviolence-era Lana

3/10 is my final score.

Payola! Hey hey! Payola!

Rightfully so, MGMT had their heyday, and it was too long lived imo lol

fag

Didn’t she sell 800k units in her first day?

triggered, mgmt is noise, and the worst kind. Any attachment you feel is nostalgia

Yeah, she broke the record for the most pre-downloaded albums on Apple Music

underage get off my board please. take your bedroom pop with you on the way out.

Pre-saves, not sales.

inhale my entire schlong

>Been trolling, the album was what i expected
>i gave it a 5, her brother is supposedly the one who produces the music, if thats true then he did a pretty good job on a few of the tracks
>Album is mostly filler, but i do like two or three songs
>electric feel fucking slaps to this day

Same thing. Pre saves are technically album sales.

If Sky Ferreira's new album doesn't get a higher score than Billie Eilish I will never listen to Pitchfork again.

Fantano better give it a NOT GOOD

Wait what do you mean, she fucking sold 800k album units on the first fucking day?

dumb thot panned

Apparently yes.

He's not giving it anything lower than a 7, senpai.

No. Pre-saves aren’t pre-orders.

In the sense that streaming albums are measured differently from actual sales.

And there are new rules for album bombs which is why the charts haven't seen one in months.

She's here to stay bro. Album broke the record for streaming, tour sold out within 48 hours, she's getting great reviews, and she's bound to dominate the charts for the rest of the year.

Listening to this album felt so awkward. A gawky 17-year old trying to be edgy and provocative without substance just doesn’t work.

Why LDA?

I’d give it about an 8.5.
The only song I hated was the song 8. That song is a legendary mess, but the other songs are all pretty good and have amazing production.

t. 19-year old zoomer

cringe

Close, 21

I don't understand the hype. This is pop music. If you asked someone "what does late 2010s music sound like?" THIS would be the answer. Nothing out of the ordinary here. She's not innovative. She's not unique. She has very good marketing and social media clout. That's it.

>that album title
Dudeeeeeeee, like- *takes drag off blunt* like, what happens when we die dude?