Is there an artist where the fans are more obsessive?

Is there an artist where the fans are more obsessive?

Attached: Untitled.png (517x519, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ledzeppelin511/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beatles

Grateful Dead. Also most pop punk bands that hs girls in the scene community and tumblr swoon over

Debatable. There's something worth obsessing over with Dylan and he's had such an unnaturally long and prolific career. Nobody praises his every work as they do with a group like

To be fair, once someone gets obsessed with Dylan, they'll watch his interviews, and once they do that they'll lose their obsession because he's not what they want him to be.

most are normies who listen to them passively

Their fans aren't nearly as obsessive as the people who hate them. Not here anyway.

This. They're the most avid and unabashed when it comes to positive discussion on them here.

he barely does interviews though. I think that's a big reason why people become obsessed. He's such a mysterious person and first hand information is very hard to come by.

The most obsessive musician fanbases are usually the ones with an excessive bootleg culture, initially formed around unreleased rarities, alternative arrangements and incredible live performances.

Bob has been on a neverending tour for 30 years. His voice is completely shot. The new arrangements are lackluster. His musicians are nothing special. He has sung the same songs thousands of times before. He's got nothing more to give.
And yet, he continually sells out. And his bootleg culture is still fucking insane. I guarantee there are full fan recordings of all of his 2018 shows available at a moments notice. His fans will never give in.

youtube.com/user/ledzeppelin511/videos

this guy has a channel full of live recordings

yep

Attached: dylan 2018 recordings.png (1002x549, 169K)

This, and I actually like them a lot.

Sadboys/Yung Lean
DRAINGANG / Bladee

NMH
Seeing them live was like a cult gathering. Some fan literally knocked a stranger’s phone out of their hand to decent Jeff’s camera autism. Still a great gig though.

>Some fan literally knocked a stranger’s phone out of their hand
What an autist

Defend*

death grips
radiohead
oasis
metallica
grimes
Literally every band of Yea Forumscore and everything you guys talk about
last year it was Mgmt, before, lauren mayberry, any band with a female front. taylor swift. Yea Forums is the worst for harboring obsessive behavior

The "are you recording me" video is fake but great.

Attached: 4300669800_76c2922fe7.jpg (500x500, 160K)

this beatles and dylan don't come close