Rate this lineup Yea Forums

rate this lineup Yea Forums

Attached: bill.png (745x931, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF26ZyZRJbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1/10 for fu manchu

>evanescence
do people really uniroincally listen to evanescence?

hell yeah, Coca Cola's playing

Pretty weak desu, not many big names. I've seen Slayer too many times to stomach again, no interest in Ghost. I guess I would enjoy Anthrax, Metal Church, Gamma Ray.....KSE and Evanescence would be nice nostalgia bumps, Slash is cool but I don't know his solo music. The rest I would not want to sit through, I'd have to pass unless I was going just to get drunk with friends or something.

Why are all the concerts sponsored by banks and megacorps now?

0/10 unironically

the only corporations I see are Coca-Cola and American Express, the rest is only stuff local to Quebec and Montreal except for Black Label which is still Canadian.

Besides, I would rather see a couple of coke zero ads that I'll forget right after watching than spending a couple of hundreds more on my ticket.

You can guarantee that Coke and AmEx provided the bulk of the funding, though.

Of course, but the way I see it, it's a win-win for everyone. Heavy Mtl gets to sell their tickets for less, has deals on soft drinks, Coca-Cola gets more adds in Quebec (they're struggling here) and spectators spend less on ticket and more on food and merch (+ for Heavy Mtl)

>Corporations good

Absolutely horrendous/10

5/10

I wouldn't go. No favorite bands. Slayer and Fu Manchu are great bands though, and Municipal Waste is also pretty good. I don't feel particularly good about anything else, and Killswitch Engage, Skillet, Atreyu, and Despised Icon are downright awful.

I really hope they put Watain and Skillet back-to-back, though.

5/10
+Slayer, Ghost, Anthrax, Clutch, Gamma Ray, Watain, MW,Metal Church, Metal Church

I wouldn't go.

Heavy MTL had been trash for almost a decade now.

killswitch engange and evanescence were good like 15 years ago, the rest were never good

>Cancer Bats

that's pretty good

>tfw apply for a job in montreal
>no good shows
>only one weeb convention
how am i gonna survive

hang out in the hipster area near McGill. That's actually an awesome area. The city is also beautiful during the summer, but in February it's going to look like the snow planet from Star Wars

thanks user, please wish me luck i'm tired of this third world country

Jesus fucking Christ

.5/10 for classic slayer

>steel panther
literally why

why is metal the only genre where the band has a logo

>only one weeb convention

There's one up in Laval as well. Nadeshicon I think it's called. There's also a thriving otaku community with anime stores and manga cafes. There's also plenty of good bands that pass through as well as local music. Loads of festivals big and small for whatever genres like jazz fest or mutek.

Also legal dude weed lmao and the drinking age is 18.

I'd go just for in this moment, if they'd play their old stuff

How come Ghost is the only band here whose members aren't a bunch of 50 year olds?

its literally the most capitalist genre. each brand merchandises itself like a commodity. look at battle vests. it pretends to be counterculture but is ridiculously branded and commodified

Easily their worst lineup yet. Osheaga is also a big messy pile of shit which is saying a lot since that festival has always been a weird all you can eat buffet of whatever genres and artists that don't mix at all.

Montreal 77 is a good warped tour replacement though and there's pouzza fest too. Picnik eletronic and other festivals as well. Definitely a pass on heavy mtl though.

Fat goth chicks

3/10 i guess
Clutch and metal church are good
Skalmold & knocked loose are decent as far as their respective genres go i guess
Slayer haven't been good live for like 20 years but if you've never seen them....

>its literally the most capitalist genre
It's also the least popular genre that sells the least. So it's not exactly the most capitalist genre when you have pop, rap, rock and even some punk music being used in ads

Slayer, municipal waste and maybe gammaray are the only groups worth seeing and i honestly would rather just pay to see them play in a smaller venue

+steel panther
+clutch
+fu manchu
not really into metal or festivals, but if I were I would totally go with the lads

id go for slayer, ghost, anthrax, gamma ray, quiet riot, municipal waste, and metal church. maybe see slash too

Slayer, Ghost, Anthrax, KSE, Despised Icon, MW, ATR, Knocked Loose.

That would be a killer line up let alone, i'd go.

I like among the various and increasingly complex logos there, Clutch's logo is just their name in italicized Impact. Based Maryland dadrock.

Remember that fucking radiohead cat or bear, cringe as shit

I think its some childish shit

>money bad

so? it's not used in marketing like pop or rap because idk. pop and rap is used in tv commercials, internet ads, etc. and is shilled by the media constantly. what's so bad about capitalism anyway?

>skillet
I'm a christfag and I like rock but this is shit.

lineup is 4/10. slayer saves it from being a 2/10

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-230637_Brave.jpg (1072x788, 473K)

God forbid an artist having an image.

1.5/10

>one day there could be a lineup completely opposite to how absolute shit this one is

Prog bands too. For example:
Yes has a logo, but don't always use it.
Genesis had logos
ELP had a logo.
Peter Gabriel had a logo.

Hell, the Rolling Stones have a logo.

+slayer, hatebreed, metal church, wouldn't go unless that hot girl i know who likes ghost is going

based

Relatable hate.

this but unironically

>37 bands
>I'd MAYBE want to see 6
pretty shit desu

youtube.com/watch?v=NF26ZyZRJbU

0/10. Nothing but buttmetal for plebs.

Wake me up inside/10

>slayer
>anthrax
>buttmetal
no

post more line ups

Attached: 1000w.jpg (1000x1452, 315K)

>least popular genre
you're kidding right?

Attached: 1534769393435.png (262x192, 45K)

Queen isn't metal.

Fuck Ghost. Blue Oyster Slipknot Scooby Doo dad rock.

shit tier. one good band on the whole lineup, and that's metallachi