Why is this on that endurance chart? it's not that bad, sounds like miles davis' take on industrial music

why is this on that endurance chart? it's not that bad, sounds like miles davis' take on industrial music

Attached: a3885685112_10.jpg (1200x1200, 270K)

post the endurance chart

here you have user

Attached: 1553840048068.jpg (5089x3740, 2.68M)

roll

why is pig destroyer bad

I'm assuming they're talking about abrasive/taxing music. Though a lot of these choices are pretty weak sauce if that's the case.

The chart has some weird choices on it, I don't know what Faust vs Dalek is doing there either. Both good albums mind you.

roll

because half of that chart is either literal meme garbage or mallcore that is like so weird!! that it's ideal to listen to for kids when they get suspended from like call of duty matchmaking like the album that you posted

it's the definition of false grind

hey you got something really nice. I never finished that, good luck

thanks man, rolling

Where is trout mask replica?

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 38K)

Roll

I can't fucking stand Whitehouse

rerolling, already heard The Body

another one

>Agregore by Black Hand Path
>Doll Doll Doll by Venetian Snares (not even Making Orange Things)
Fucking pussies

>has shoko asahara because cult music
>no manson

roll nigger

roll
but not really

there's some good albums on there

jesus fucking christ, 50 hours of fucking merzbow? reroll.

roll

eyy, dubs, whole row of music, yikes

Finished Run Wild Young Beauty as I already had it saved the last time I saw this chart, bretty good emotional spokenword but don't really get why it is on here, rolling

role

rolling

G.R. was pretty cool, really felt like it was written by the killer. Also listened to blind date which is fucking lame. The story is fucked up it is some wacky performance art guy that fucks a corpse in Mexico and gets a vasectomy. It is basically two cardboard tubes being rubbed against eachother near a mic while some guy moans 12 miles away after 10 mins, not scary or hard to endure at all. Glad he got a vasectomy cause god knows how retarded his children would be

Rollin'

6toadliqor good

roll

critical roll

uh oh you got dubs

In what sense is Brainbombs endurance core? It's just fuzzed-out garage rock with ridiculous, mondo-violent lyrics. Whoever made this chart is a casual. That Gero album is also pretty brief, and it's not even especially daunting noisecore by the standards of the genre.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

roll

I love most of these lol

what ones?

t.person with lots of musical endurace

Reminder that charts are for newfags

roll

esketit

Rolling Stones

seeking numbers

If you're not a plebian wojakposter, you can get through that easy.

FUCK. I've been trying to find this album for two fucking years.
Thanks dude

Attached: dfddffdfdfd.png (200x200, 42K)

enjoy it :)

ok, what the fuck? I've just checked it out on slsk and it is actually pretty average in lenght. what's the big deal?

rollerino

roll

Why is Pelt there? It makes no fucking sense

Roll

#
Roll

Roll

Roll