Weezer is just Pavement for 12 year olds, and if they are your favorite band, you need to stop being a pleb!

>Weezer is just Pavement for 12 year olds, and if they are your favorite band, you need to stop being a pleb!
What do you say to Gwen, the BASED and REDPILLED goth autistic toddler?

Attached: gwen1.jpg (985x901, 70K)

Pavement is gay and their best song is a rip off of Buddy Holly (the singer, not the Weezer song)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Gwen thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" autistic toddler, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a pedobait cartoon character. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Gwenfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "AUTISTIC ALCOHOLIC LITTLE TODDLER." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Based

:/

Please stop.

BASED

This is getting really cringey now.

you're right

I only know one Pavement song (Harness Your Hopes) but I know of at least two Weezer songs (Buddy Holly, and that one where he wrestles Jimmy or whatever) which makes them the better band.

marry me pls

Unironically b&rp

yes

Based

Based

Based

how is that the one pavement song you've heard?

This.

How can you not be a Pavement fan?

Based

The normie praise of Weezer's cover of Africa made me ashamed for Weezer fans. It was just not a good cover, even for Weezer.

>how do people not like the things I like?

Attached: _white_person.png (645x773, 11K)

Based autistic gwen

Based

based pasta poster

>now
was it ever not

We needed dubs to confirm it.

Based

already got dubs though

Attached: question.png (433x360, 159K)

Attached: 1548438870753.png (673x481, 921K)

shit you got dubs again
nice roll

both bands are bad for god's sake

Autistic pedophile

it's always nice to meet a fan

based. thanks for telling the truth about this sad waste of life.

There she is. There she goes again. Look, everyone! She posted it once again! Isn't she just the funniest girl around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic bullemic frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like guy as you once again type your little Gwen thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" autistic toddler, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a anorexic fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown woman who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a pedobait cartoon character. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a nurse or an veterinarian or something grand, and then you became a groupie. A pathetic Gwenfag groupie. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because you are a "AUTISTIC ALCOHOLIC LITTLE TODDLER." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little woman laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that she's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

gwenposter is so cute

Attached: 1519427200971.jpg (643x720, 154K)

are u still gonna die mate

doesn't work when you do it does it

That was what I tried to tell. Forgot to add the No,

Attached: 1531628823019.jpg (640x640, 44K)

yepperonis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based

based as fuck

based fresh pasta

I thought you had a terminal
illness or something