The band of Her's died in a car accident

The band of Her's died in a car accident.

Did you know of them? Did you listen to them? Thoughts?

Attached: Hers_.jpg (2000x1270, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/hers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i used to listen to them when i was a teen into youtube-core and use to watch channels like DavidDeanBurkhart or whatever.
They were generic, just ok

boring, generic, derivative drivel. damn shame to go out like that though, whew.

They were pretty good. I met them in Liverpool on Cook St. outside the Slug and Lettuce once. Good lads.

Looks like they'll be driving off in a Her's

Attached: martingore.jpg (480x360, 14K)

a little morbid, but what exactly causes a human to die during a car accident? is it the impact, the organs being crushed, something else?

Good joke.

I really liked songs of her's. Dorothy is a great track. I think they had a lot of potential. Really sad loss, I hope many are honoring them and their music today.

Usually head trauma/breaking neck

An awful loss. They were a tight act and were awesome performers from the footage that was out there. I had learned how to play Harvey on guitar, and I was hoping to catch them on their next US tour when I had a bit more scratch. Really upsetting

Literally who?

Her's? More like "Who's?"

Listen to more music you imbecile

>listen to my shitty söy pop band!
begone label intern

Attached: 1543060122921.png (187x187, 62K)

Their stuff was good and fun to listen to once in a while but I've been going back to listen to Dorothy for like two years now, I like that track a lot

>not a big loss for music

Attached: lastscaruffi.jpg (400x400, 25K)

HEAD CRUSH (MAXIMUM)

>But his lame hit Look at Me (2015) and the mixtape Revenge (2017) somehow appealed to those who enjoyed hatred, vulgarity, and plain stupidity. The albums Free X (2017) and ? (2018), containing Sad generated a lot of hype although the artistic level was virtually non-existent. In 2015 he was arrested for a robbery, and in 2016 he was arrested after beating his pregnant girlfriend. XXXTentacion was shot dead in 2018 at the age of 20. Not a big loss for music.
He obviously thought x had no talent and was just spreading hate and vulgarity. Hers was innocent though and their small impact was only positive

their nonexistent impact was to create more trash fodder pop garbage for no one to listen to. stop shilling for this band,

ngl haven't listened to them i'll check them out and see if i stand by my post

I really liked Harvey, heard What Once Was before their first album dropped and loved it. Got a text from my friend this morning telling me they died- sucks, I really wanted to see more from them.

aw they're like a less gay mgmt

rip

Ah the classic thesaurus critic

never listened to them and i started a thread about them. shits awful to say the least

Really like them live, actually lovely blokes regardless of the music they make, really decent bois, fucking yank cuck driving on the wrong side of the road, such a waste

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000479206609.jpg (634x395, 52K)

awful stuff

>can't find them on RYM
irrelevant

Attached: patrish.jpg (274x268, 64K)

rateyourmusic.com/artist/hers

Tard

>Liverpool on Cook St. outside the Slug and Lettuce once

Good post

Attached: zlddwxjw3w321.png (960x953, 784K)

>was just added
well no wonder I couldn't! nobody cared until they died.

What's so awful about that? Quick death.

>Disbanded

well thats sad

Thought they were really cool and the dude had a great distinctive voice. His guitar playing was just a bit off the beaten path and they were both clearly talented lovely dudes. I'd been listening to them a lot in the last few months. Damn fucking shame.

just a violent way to go is all, sad to see

Hey, everything's okay, they don't feel any pain now.

True, shame they'll never make any more music, really gonna miss em

I like the variety and range they had. There's a lot of influences from a lot of decent artists and the ability to do it all pretty well. Seems like they coulda gone on to something good which makes it sad.
Didn't know them before yesterday tho.

Never would have heard of them if one of the guys wasn't Norwegian and there was a small byline in the news today.
And I doubt I'll listen to them.

great recovery