stringtensionpro.com/
>Music theory:
musictheory.net/lessons
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXU3GYv5qEzuPePqXOJBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

Previous thread:

Attached: IMG_20190106_202837.jpg (1536x2048, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QhEdPSkVHb
walkerandwilliams.com/product/walker-williams-c-22-xl-super-long-double-padded-black-leather-strap-up-to-64/
youtube.com/watch?v=6gcPdeL4Dnc
youtu.be/MXwBsxTBxGM
youtu.be/FptlwukVz2w?t=112
youtube.com/watch?v=inBKFMB-yPg
scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/f144d59ed9d7030dd4c7f3b2878ed8a5/5CA11A95/t50.2886-16/56056163_687300425023157_4082776008699150336_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com
youtube.com/watch?v=n6fxf7o7IYg
youtube.com/watch?v=UQz2f2sx2PE
youtube.com/watch?v=ouknB02BbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2aYNPF33MRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1q4Eb34mwM
guitarcenter.com/Used/Supro/Belmont-Vibrato-Hollow-Body-Electric-Guitar.gc
vocaroo.com/i/s0foD9a90JPx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threadly reminder to eat kaka and die

:^(

he's never coming back

Attached: 5.gif (382x312, 689K)

Good morning :)
vocaroo.com/i/s0QhEdPSkVHb

Attached: 5833F6A6-7244-4649-A2B1-4B13D0C31825.jpg (790x1207, 172K)

good shit

From last thread; I'm tired of my polyester strap digging into my shoulder. Can an user attest to the comfort of a leather one, maybe with a sheepskin pad?

Attached: 1553869740309[1].jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

Get a kaka one, the most comfortable.

Yes
you'r awesome ;-)

You guys are too kind :)

Attached: 3B0C5F00-81D0-4465-A566-95A200E6A025.jpg (1132x1552, 224K)

Ok, tried it, it's dry and flaky and my guitar fell and broke its neck and I have kaka flakes on the fretboard now.

I have a red and white fender, thinking of going full burger with this one.

Attached: 81dUFcTISBL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x826, 88K)

Should I put locking tuners in my strat?

Training wheels for guitars lol

It only helps you change strings faster, you know, has no effect on tuning stability.

pls post some dank ballad guitar instrumentals

I have one of these. It's great.

walkerandwilliams.com/product/walker-williams-c-22-xl-super-long-double-padded-black-leather-strap-up-to-64/

youtube.com/watch?v=6gcPdeL4Dnc

Attached: oEneV7mXNzq6DTuM6bdoqN[1].jpg (3883x2221, 894K)

what's wrong with making something tedious easier?
oh well, that's a bummer, better save for other things, i guess

added to my long drive playlist, thank you user.

Ive been using the same polyester dunlop strap for a decade and only want to move to a leather strap for aesthetic purpose, afraid I will regret it

You do know that you don't have to throw your old strap away, right?

Yeah but for the money of a new strap I could get another pedal

youtu.be/MXwBsxTBxGM
They’re training wheels and you should feel bad for wanting them.

How much are you paying for straps?

and yet I don't

I nailed down Donna Lee at 180bpm I didn't even know I could do that I'm so happy

Attached: happy 3.jpg (353x393, 34K)

a good version or the jaco meme?

lol you absolutely belong here

>Jaco's version or Jaco's version
kys sempai, it was the good version that wasn't Jaco's.

Attached: kys 2.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

>tf2
good taste, just messing with you pal, ain't really a fan of fusion, more of a modal, post-bop guy

Yeah, it's okay, Jaco's always been a guy I looked up to since childhood

Still don't get why people would buy a 300 squier and not a 300 fender

Some 300 Squiers are of really good quality. Do a better job imitating Fender than some of the newish Fender series.

My poly Ernie Ball will be 21 in a couple months.

he hasen't been here in 5 years

Attached: 56757556757.jpg (103x124, 2K)

New amp day!

Attached: 20190329_133137.jpg (3023x2268, 3.16M)

Because if it's still indonesia shit it makes no fucking difference other than muh badge.

what happens when i buy a nicer electric? i think mine is a gibson, it's yellow. are they more enjoyable to play? i just feel no need to upgrade i wont, just curious tho

Squier: $270 guitar and $30 for brand
Fender: $200 guitar and $100 for brand
pulling numbers out of my ass of course but you get the idea

This is just getting sad. I think you were happier with a trache

>and I don't have money
lol

Why is it sad? If anything, they're cool decor.

A lot of more expensive guitars are not nicer which ones are a point of endless arguments

>ugh that 5 piece neck really kills the tone. you need a quartersawn vintage maple neck with a vintage truss rod. accept no substitute.
>no, if anything it sustains better
>no it doesn't *broscience*
>yes it does *broscience*
>audible difference: nada
>livable difference: fewer truss rod adjustments

play different guitars at a store without looking at the price tag. spoilers: you can't tell until you hit the beginner shit price range or the strandberg meme guitar price range.

>pick out new pickups
>level and polish frets
>roll fretboard edges
>scallop fretboard
>locking tuners
>new nut
you just saved yourself $2000

literally anything is nicer than a Gibson so get yourself a chink clone

>scallop fretboard
>locking tuners
lmao

You want a wider strap, not a padded one. Get a wider suede strap.

Very good. Where did you learn to shred/play fast? Also what scales/modes are you using here? Thanks.

Why not a wide, padded one?

My acoustic guitar broke where the headstock meets the neck. A little binding where the front half of the neck with 5he frets and headstock meets the back half of the neck . its a "U" shape if anyone knows what im sayingts snapped and you can kinda see the truss rod.

Is there anyway to make it kinda playable again

Padded looks gay and the padding will wear down. A soft wide suede strap will almost never fatigue you, padding is unneccesary unless you have weak woman shoulders.

do you really not have ANY camera around

What’s wrong with locking tuners?

does anyone have recs for a beginner bass player books? I want to make heavy metal eventually but for now i just want to know the basics of playing bass

Bigger surface area

Read that again

nothing, will save you some time changing strings but overall they're unnecessary if your current tuners work properly
some user insisted they were training wheels, but nobody really cares

wrapping around the post reduces tension caused by the string bending at acute angles, which reduces breaks. but that's just me, never needed locking tuners really.

I have a Gibson with the robot tuners(don’t bash me...it came with them and I got it as a gift)and I consider THOSE to really be training wheels. You don’t need to have any kind of musical ear whatsoever to tune that shit

i have a guitar with locking tuners. it hasn't broken a string in 5 years and it rarely needs tuned.

i'd rather have good locking tuners than regular tuners and painstakingly wrapped strings

>implying the angle the string gets kinked around the post at is any different

machine tuners in general are training wheels. your strings should be wrapped directly around a peg held tight with friction

Guitars are training wheels. You should be able to lead a choir if you're a real musician.

>i can't produce the right pitch so i need a device to do it for me
Kys you genetic failure

I still fucking hit a few notes when changing open chords. No one says they notice but I do. Anyone else ?

I've been playing for 25 years self-taught, I've never taken a lesson and it shows. My technique is horrible.
Is it too late?

>implying the angle the string gets kinked around the post at is any different
a wrap around the peg first is a much reduced angle over going directly through it

too late for what

Nah, but it's going to be hard to get rid of "bad" habits. If you play the guitar pro or semi pro it's going to be even harder.

You go through and then do half a wrap.

How does it show?

No speed, mostly

Explain? I'm sceptical. 25 years?

Since I was 14. I never learned proper alternate picking and I rarely use my pinky.

Hm. I can't speak much since I've only been playing for 11 months. Wasn't until a few months ago that I couldn't alternative pick but I just made sure I did and few weeks later it was fluent and constant. I'm using my pinky more and more now - it's what I'm working on

How hard is it to put an electric guitar bridge and saddles on an acoustic? It seens like itd be more convenient and durable

Why are acoustic guitar bridges so uniform

I like how when high school lets out on the east cost all the kiddies start pouring in ;^)

Attached: crianca-tocando-guitarra_thumb.jpg (500x500, 26K)

stupid idea
there is nothing to screw the bridge to and even if there were it'd sound awful
good luck tying acoustic strings around an electric guitar bridge too
don't know how on earth you came to the conclusion that it's convenient

stop messing around with the guitar and go back to practicing

I alternate pick to say, arpeggiate a chord. But my technique is bad and I can't develop real speed with it. If I want any semblence of speed in my solos I have to use legato and its very limiting.

Why not practice and get better at guitar instead of collecting trinkets?

EAST COAST OR WEST COAST WHO HAS BETTER GUITARISTS?

japan

this but unironically

Attached: Cx3sQ64UkAE2YPC.jpg (917x770, 86K)

how do i stop p90s from feeding back with high gain

italians living in america

move away from the cab
orient yourself so that you're facing perpendicular to the cab and not directly towards/away from it
turn down the volume
use less gain
realize that nobody can even tell what pickup you're using when you're playing with teenage metalhead levels of gain and install a humbucker instead

I literally have no idea why some people slide up the neck inbetween chord etc. Any idea?

>Just learn guitar if you are in your room alone, its better as a solo instrument!

youtu.be/FptlwukVz2w?t=112

Anyone who thinks guitar is a good solo instrument isnretarded

YouTube

What? You mean why do people use chords in other positions?

....if you move the chord up the neck it changes the notes you're playing.

Nah I meant like when people quickly slide up and down the neck between chords or whatever and then back to playing

it sounds cool with reverb

what is a good solo instrument?

piano

guitar is just a string equiavalent

no retard, it isn't

Attached: frequencychart.jpg (874x960, 228K)

not even close

No contest

Attached: anime girl.jpg (920x584, 59K)

What guitar is that?

Oh you mean autism?

Rate my guitar, /GG/.

Attached: IMG_20190329_143856.jpg (960x720, 122K)

>non recessed floyd rose
>D tuna
Trash/10

>shitsburgh stoolers
0/10

An orgiastic feast for the senses

Attached: 1544210351262.png (1280x832, 1.22M)

you stole this from reddit whoever you are

What exactly are people doing? Running up and down the low E? Confused

Uhm...no? I got it from my page on Twitter dot com whilst on my phone at work

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-144944~2.png (1075x1363, 960K)

Everyone relies on the positive or negative reinforcement of others. It's like theres a little redditor inside all of us just waiting to come.

yes, retard, it is. there is an entire discipline for using it as a solo instrument and it's tuned and layed out so it's easier to play chords, counterpoint, and accompaniment at the same time at the irrelevant cost of having an easy mental map from fretboard to grand staff notation (because it's a solo instrument, not played in an orchestra - and when played in a band it's usually with other guitars and a drummer)

youtube.com/watch?v=inBKFMB-yPg

Guys I'm desperate. Does anyone have links to practice songs that don't involve a whole lot of bullshit? I'm talking about hammer ons and slides and playing
5-4
7-4
7-3

I can't stand that shit i can't fucking play 4 notes at once 16 times in a row switching in one quarter of a second. The tabs I've found so far are all like this. All the easy song tabs and chords I've seen are like this. I need something simple but that still has a pattern to memorize that I can actually try over and over again until I get better.

>vocals, violin, sax, flute, clarinet, etc commonly accepted as solo instruments
>'but the range!'

It's more about having a wide enough span, just enough, from highs to lows, to be your own rhythm section or at least dip into the sonic territory. It's why women are better solo singers than men and bass isn't a solo instrument but guitarists are fine on their own or with a drummer.

And then you have 7 string guitars which are in fact the ideal form of the guitar.

Attached: handlets need not apply.jpg (830x623, 68K)

Anyone recommend a decent reverb pedal for bass?

Attached: 1553806488447.jpg (3850x1600, 1.61M)

I want a bass with a rickenbacker sound but i don't wanna pay a million dollars cause it's really too much of an investment. Are there any good copies or maybe pickups that make a similar sound? I've looked around and thought about the possibility of installing rick pickups in another bass but some people were saying that doesn't work cause the construction and truss rods and all that are too important to the overall sound

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 229K)

yall miss me
scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/f144d59ed9d7030dd4c7f3b2878ed8a5/5CA11A95/t50.2886-16/56056163_687300425023157_4082776008699150336_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com

You can't do both?

lol
>i wrote my symphony on this guitar
said no one ever. let me know when you can get 88 notes of polyphony from your painfully inadequate compositional tool

>It's why women are better solo singers than men
why?

Just get a chinese fake and put in real rickenbacker pickups, close enough. Rickenbacker fans are the worst boomers that will tell you nothing but the actual thing will come close.

something something empty wallet jpeg

Attached: 1539972661127.jpg (720x554, 33K)

>violin, sax, flute, clarinet, etc commonly accepted as solo instruments
Nope.

I forgot to write a sentence about how highs were slightly more important

>M-MUH NOTES!
>PIANO HAS MORE RANGE THEREFORE NOTHING ELSE IS A SOLO INSTRUMENT!

Last credible guy to say that realized Piano was a sham and started composing for organs and choirs

MotorAve LaMirada

>the construction and truss rods and all that are too important to the overall sound
that's just cork sniffer boomer bullshit

i'll take you seriously when you can show me another instrument that has the pianos range and polyphony all by itself. lol in other words never

why highs are more important
rick astley sings on baritone range

>88 NOTE POLYPHONY LMAO!!
very useful for those of us with 88 fingers

Attached: 1553732538352.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Attached: 08piano.jpg (1008x511, 56K)

lol every piano has a sustain pedal for a reason tardy
this is an acceptable answer

Attached: 1498251587249.jpg (550x368, 145K)

>look up 7 string acoustics to drool over
>all-black edgelord shit for metal retards
I should've known better

Attached: 1553883043751.jpg (670x671, 79K)

Piano is shit because your polyphony is limited by the combined limitations of the linear layout and the human hand rarely being more than a foot in span and having more than five functional fingers

Accordions have the better key layout

Metal is the last popular genre in the west where anyone gives a shit about trying to make guitar more than a part of the rhythm section

It's too bad the compositional styles are trashed by trying to be edgy and "epic". If competent people were in charge of ensembles of 8 course plucked string instruments it would be so much better. Bach would probably kill a man to get modern metal instruments and make amazing use of the horn-like timbre of distorted electric guitar but instead we have meshuggah.

Attached: main-qimg-0c31d845a7e030b9f31e42f86fbf6cff.gif (595x243, 24K)

Pianist sounds like penist.
Therefore, you are gay.
I rest my case.

Attached: D985_20_442_1200.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

>looked up a mememachine
When are you going to finally accept that /gg/ is always right? lmao look at this sausage ffs

Attached: 11921614435_018d8c37af_b.jpg (1024x845, 336K)

Buy a lightweight, 8 string multiscale instrument with unlimited tonal possibilities that can be quickly re-tuned to the needs of different compositions while remaining playable and well intonated

Only play using the bottom 3 strings with drop A tuning with heavy distortion

METAL!

Benedetto, not that you could afford it.

Attached: f8d4f20e-7671-478e-a3d1-1a985156d0c2.png (801x534, 253K)

fair enough

Attached: depositphotos_200134512-stock-photo-gay-couple-sitting-grass-park.jpg (1600x1167, 220K)

Aria Pro SG Nat Brown '76 (470$) vs Greco APW 500 (550$)

What is better?

user's headstock photo gave me the impression that tasteful 7 strings aren't just a pipe dream anymore. that illusion has been shattered

Attached: 1553425805519.jpg (1831x1022, 851K)

such is the life of a closeted bass player

The SG looks like it's a more high end guitar. I like the 70s/80s Aria stuff.

Stop looking at superstrats

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

the mememachine rabbit hole ends up being a particularly infuriating one if you have supreme autism concerning retaliative form aesthetics vs. function like i do

Attached: image1.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Im gonna play stoner/sludge and I dont need neck pickup.
I'd choose Greco cos it is more rare and I can sell it later for bigger price

>Aria
>Greco

Attached: empty-pocket.jpg (1600x1200, 155K)

C L A S S Y

Attached: 1553893326289.png (1057x547, 710K)

I didnt get your message, pal.

Strandbergs are really comfortable to play in the classical position without having to use a footstool. It's like a swedish craviola.

>Doom LARPer
oh yeah the world needs one more of those lemme tell ya

*rolls eyes*

Attached: wino-of-st-vitus.jpg (576x591, 59K)

> 7string
> doublecut

>Benedetto, not that you could afford it.
If I had that kind of money I'd go to a luthier and get something that actually justifies the price tag.

Attached: Guitars-015.jpg (1000x1500, 496K)

Stick your poser detector straight into your ass.

I literally said that I was looking at acoustics, dummy

wow i didn't think it was possible for somebody to trigger me this much in one post

Electric guitar design isn't rocket science. It has a solid body. The body doesn't do anything for sound except give the strings something to attach to. So you cut away the parts that might get in the way of your appendages so you can play passages that would otherwise be physically difficult, employ techniques that could not have been considered with the full body of an accoustic, and rest your guitar on whichever leg.

And why are you finding edgy guitars doing that when 7 string acoustics are a classical tradition, not an attempt to make metal more heavy

Attached: download (1).png (526x519, 142K)

You probably need to listen to more music; there are plenty of pop artists and modern composers that use the guitar as a lead instrument.

I see nothing wrong.
What triggered you?

Why worry?

How do I learn to start playing like John Fahey?

Attached: fahey17h.jpg (400x268, 37K)

hee hee hee ...straight in my ass you say?

doushio

Attached: 1491036152535.jpg (2560x1705, 2.2M)

Have you heard that one band that sounds like Black Sabbath? They're totally wicked dude! 420 blaze it

Stop shaving your neck.

Literally just play the exact same stuff as black guys from the 30s. If you're white, people will think you're some kind of supernatural genius if you say that you've listened to a couple of classical records

Fuck Sabbath, never liked em.

I prefer EHG, Bongzilla and Coбyтыльники Хpиcтa.

>Fuck Sabbath, never liked em.
>I prefer EHG, Bongzilla and Coбyтыльники Хpиcтa.

Attached: ready_to_go_see_nin_tonight.jpg (600x450, 34K)

>play the exact same stuff as black guys from the 30s
not true, change my mind

Haha Im not that ugly.

Nice try

Yup and name your songs pretentious shit like "Appalachian Raga"

can't breh thats just the way it is

Attached: BoDiddley.jpg (350x510, 31K)

I'm having trouble figuring out the riffs for Road by Nick Drake, does anyone know if that first low E is a pickup note or if it gets repeated with the riff?

black people pretty much invented rock and roll brother

Black people acting white and white people acting black worked together to invent it.

Story of the USA's pop culture.

Fahey is pretty decent. But the level of fetishistic idol worship by the disconnected upper-middle class white guys who listen to him is truly, truly revolting.
He's just a classical music fan who made a couple of blues records, but people act like he constructed this immense, sacred and inviolable monolith of American music. He didn't do anything new. He played stuff that others had been doing for decades, many of whom did it better. But he had one thing that they didn't.
He was a cork sniffing, fart huffing, self satisfied, head up his own ass middle aged white guy. And for the right demographic, that's the equivalent of a hit of amphetamines injected directly into the eyeball.

Attached: 1541257187406.jpg (331x10000, 139K)

>Im not that ugly

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

honestly......kinda yeah

>get modern metal instruments and make amazing use of the horn-like timbre of distorted electric guitar but instead we have meshuggah.
have you tried making stuff like that by yourself?

brb going back in time and controlling my conception, birth, and upbringing so i can end up with an extra 10 IQ points and at least two decades of experience with music

determinism is a bitch

victimhood is a bitch. it doesnt take supergifted IQ to try to make Bach-like music with guitars. not much more than regular music knowledge and the interest/will to do it.

It does if you want to make something good.

how low can someone get the action on a Bass? i want it for maximum clank sound and to easen it on my fucked up hand tendons.

Attached: P1040254.jpg (1000x750, 77K)

I never understood the whole 78/blues thing until I watched a documentary and realized it was a bunch of Jews who were completely concocting a load of pure bullshit to subvert white culture. Nobody ever gave a shit about garbage like Robert Johnson until they wanted to try to sell something that was in degenerate opposition to popular stuff like Pat Boone and Andy Williams in the 50s. They dug in and deformed the emerging folk music with their lies and then they managed to pull rock 'n roll out of their satanic hat and that was that, the youth culture in America was poison. People like Fahey were elevated for a reason and it wasn't because the music they were making was genuinely good.

Attached: y - (1) Bob Dylan poster (b).jpg (700x1024, 168K)

Yes, somehow, by playing different scales, they turned us all into transexual satan worshippers when we should have been playing hymns to our jewish lord, jeshua of nazareth.

can you turn that into one post that doesnt look like a reply to another post with more information, so i can post it on my spic imageboard and redpill people?

Go back to your containment board blumpftard, the Jewish people are respected here in /gg/

Attached: 1529080835475.png (1136x1316, 274K)

Just listened, he does not sound like Fahey imo..

That doesn't mean that listening to stuff from the 1930s will help me find Fahey sounds and play like Fahey.

great image. I've never met or heard of anyone else who likes Fahey so I can't comment on the weird 'fetishistic worship', and don't really care either. I really like the genre of 'American Primitivism', prior to finding a name for the style I couldn't turn up anything like Fahey - that's what genre tags are useful for anyway.

>He played stuff that others had been doing for decades, many of whom did it better.
Like who?

Most of your post seems passively aggressively addressed at a strawman I've never met.

>He was a cork sniffing, fart huffing, self satisfied, head up his own ass middle aged white guy.
Again, never met him or even heard him speak. I just like his fUUUUcking guitar playing dude, holy shit.

But anyway, please get back to me with people who did it better.

What are the thickest guaged guitar stringed i can get?

For acoustic?

For electric?

I enjoyed this image.
>10000p
Even better.

They just overlap with bass strings eventually, my man.

Just expanding here so maybe anons can help me find similar sounds. I know of Ackerman and the Rate Your Music top American Primitive groups, like this gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=n6fxf7o7IYg

Regardless of the associated demographic, which i don't give a fuck about, I really like the sound and would like to learn more of this style (to both consume and play). I've spent a lot of time searching for country and bluegrass that doesn't sound gay, and this is great stuff imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQz2f2sx2PE

youtube.com/watch?v=ouknB02BbBE

youtube.com/watch?v=2aYNPF33MRw

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1q4Eb34mwM

>strings
just get some billets my dude

You can put Rick pickups on any bass and it will sound close enough, but part of the Rick sound comes from the pickup position and the scale length, the body is made out of maple which also vibrates pretty different to alder or ash but who gives a shit about tonewood.
So in short if you want a Rickenbacker get a Rickenbacker because you're not gonna really get the Rick sound out of a Chinese shitplank with 300 bucks worth of second-hand Rickodicko electronics in it.

Get the Greco, Michio Kurihara plays a Greco.

This. Pickups, scale length and bridge design are 90% of a electric guitar's sound.
Wood, bullshit and prayers make up the rest.

>billets

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_0_8_6_4_9924680-1-eng-GB_2014 (1806x1354, 354K)

The brief interactions with Fahey fans and articles about his playing have been painfully masturbatory, so you'll have to forgive my bias.
If you like American Primitivism, you might enjoy Leo Kottke. His playing is a little more on the wild and wooly side, which is why I enjoy him. As an added bonus, he's the mack daddy of 12 string players

Attached: 1550862794993.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Have any of you ordered a custom guitar? I am looking into ordering one, but I can't decide which custom shop to order from. I am looking to order an Explorer shaped guitar with a Floyd Rose and 3 humbuckers. The custom shops I am looking to order from are Gibson, Jackson, Schecter, B.C. Rich, and Dean. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yeah, don't order from any of those brands, especially Gibson.

What would you order from?

>by playing different scales
It was a deliberate coarsening/nigerfication of our culture and they used music as their vehicle because they knew young people were more susceptible to being tricked by their lies, same shit they're doing now. And they started grinding their ax almost as soon as the war was over, driving communism into the youths minds via folk music they poisoned and pushed in a lot of popular media.
You can look it up. Research how the "Anthology of American Folk Music" got going and you'll find what I said is 100% true. Harry Smith, R.Crumb, Joe Bussard, etc. were the first "le wrong generation" cunts ever. Keep in mind this blues/folk music they were "discovering" was barely over 10 to 15 years old in some cases.
lol fuck Mark Knopfler.

Attached: 1531260276848.jpg (528x447, 29K)

Leo Kottke's first album was on Fahey's label though.

Nice joke 8/10

Suhr.

If you buy a second hand strat, it doesn't matter that Fender's QC is spotty because if it's a lemon you can just sell it. If you're dropping several grand on a custom guitar, you have to be sure the manufacturer's QC is water-tight: you can't resell it if it turns out to be a shitplank.

i asked because i dont want to research .
it doesnt need much more than a reformulation of that post of yours

Dean

Nobody likes Dean except for you, 900fag.

Funny how things work out like that, innit

Attached: 1550949487351.jpg (2048x1803, 306K)

Attached: empty_wallet.jpg (1600x750, 373K)

From those listed id go dean because they have more experience with those types of guitars

I had almost forgotten about Suhr. I know that Ben Eller has a shit load of them.

I told him to order from Suhr, you cretin.

That guy is not me

See

>Gibson owner's wallet, post-purchase

yeah, go get six of those you little bitch

Not him

I'll say it again blimpftette, because you need reminding.
go back to your incel cave, /gg/ is a tolerant place that celebrates diversity, ESPECIALLY income diversity
*uppercuts you back into your incel nest*

Attached: 1529074431306.png (607x504, 335K)

You know you're suffering from Dean buyers remorse, why attempt to inflict your pain onto others?

Attached: deanowners.jpg (550x390, 108K)

I am already intrigued by Suhr's website. What about PRS? Is PRS just a meme?

Hard to believe that more than on person on here likes Dean? I've had 5 of them in my life.

PRS make decent quality (but lurid) guitars. They don't make them to Suhr's standard.

>Is PRS just a meme?

Attached: steve jobs.jpg (250x300, 10K)

t. babby's first rp as a non-poorfag

Answer the question.

Attached: 1529633510297.png (399x648, 289K)

I'm not even the avatarfag who's now riling you, but yes, it's pretty hard to believe. Particularly given that 900fag showed up right after you.

this. lol nobody believes it

thanks guys, kinda what i thought.

im not gonna spend money, was just curious

friendly reminder that Deaners smoke weiners

Attached: 1552935599216.gif (1000x1000, 379K)

That's what i thought too, but then you'd assume that boomers would be experts at shit like this so who knows. I'll have to find a Chinese one that ships to Norway then cause they don't sell that shit here as far as i know

Fresh OC coming through

Attached: fresh_oc.jpg (1600x1283, 241K)

I am going to wait till Sunday to go to my nearest Suhr dealer and get a quote. I already feel good about this just from looking at this Jazzmaster. Thank you user.

Attached: Suhr JM Select. Thanks Anon!.jpg (675x1000, 239K)

I feel like you should have mentioned 900fag in that post. He's literally the only person I've ever heard say good things about them.

Fuck yes, post results. I'm thinking about a P90 JM.

Attached: a108929f86a309e89986a459564068ee507dec2f_hq.jpg (353x320, 23K)

ITT: Gibtards stay butthurt about their empty wallets while Deaners are busy playing gigs.

Should I do it, lads?

guitarcenter.com/Used/Supro/Belmont-Vibrato-Hollow-Body-Electric-Guitar.gc

Attached: 1505881684586.png (645x773, 7K)

Yeah that's the problem, i mean i don't care about having the name on there it's not like i'm gonna be on stage with it. I just want the sound or something similar so i can pretend i'm Chris Squire for a few minutes every day

Nobody likes Gibson either, 900fag.

PRS is a meme yes. They sell $2700 guitars and ship them in paper thin gig bags. That should tell you enough.

Well, Chris Squire played a Rickenbacker user, so you'll have to get one. They own the sound, the tone, and we have to pay whatever they want to get it, no way around it.
Or you could get a P-Bass he plays a P-Bass on South Side of the Sky.

>900fag
lmao, why can't you say your actual name jcum?

Attached: ur brain on dean.jpg (645x729, 66K)

I'm not jcum, this is:

Attached: deancapitated_01.jpg (750x500, 200K)

kek

Pink Shrat gang!

if you're going to samefag, at least try to be less obvious. breddy cringey, ngl

Attached: 1551278693085.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Why would a samefag disagree with themselves?

See here: And here: The only person here who likes Dean is 900fag. And for some reason he's decided we like Gibson. We do not; see here:

I die a little inside every time I look at it

Attached: IMAG0488.jpg (1520x2688, 1.28M)

I really wanted to go all in on guitar right now, because it is all I have left. Getting a custom shop is a way to distract myself atm. My only friend killed himself 3 weeks ago, and my girlfriend just broke up with me. Thanks for the advice user.

It’s actually just PINK GANG

Attached: D56200D6-C02D-43D8-A13A-3AD94947140F.jpg (1067x1584, 361K)

Not again.

>900fag
lmao does jcum really hurt your butt that much

Attached: 1472588287960.jpg (346x430, 22K)

It's nothing to do with my butt, user. Bye now.

Attached: IMAG0535.jpg (1520x2688, 1.12M)

>breaks character and admits to being jcum after the lightest of ribbing
classic jcum

Attached: 1550913962053.png (703x704, 567K)

Ill give it a 3/10

>Gibson owner's wallet after his wife's boyfriend leaves the house the morning after

lol, is kaka still a thing here?

post your name

Attached: 1529626910546.jpg (366x449, 18K)

this, make jcum say jcum

Attached: 1543251178268.jpg (450x250, 35K)

To get insta-banned? No thanks. And you guys are being silly ive only been posting with my trip on so someone else is taking you for a ride. But its me jcm900fag one and only. You retards havent realized its trachefag who owned 5 deans

What's the most comfortable body shape?

Superstrat.

bongo, not even memeing

>schizo gives himself too much credit
Classic retard

>he can't post it
>it hurts him too much (in the butt)
>literally kryptonite

Attached: sa32.jpg (485x372, 27K)

Depends on how you hold it. For a classical holding position, Explorer.

based tranny

jcum you really can't bring yourself to post your name? why do you let him do this to you man

What part of that was someone elae cant you comprehend? You think i cant type out jcum? Jcum900fag? Anyways its jcm900fag but now i just laugh at you. But go ahead and continue being you. Ill stick around to laugh

>rent free

it's not jcm900fag tho, it's jcum

Attached: 1553397478462.png (921x758, 534K)

>absolutely seething

My Dean ownership is well documented on here

Attached: IMG_6803.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

Source? I clearly remember the first post under that moniker to be jcm900fag. Go ahead and prove me wrong i have all night.

Attached: IMG_7506.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

maybe it was at first, but now it's jcum. why are you upset? there's no need to be upset. it's just a moniker

Attached: 1553369501628.jpg (500x628, 64K)

that dean glow

HH teles and squiers can't even compete.

You do understand that by refusing to admit Roman christened you Jcum (and now that's your official name here) that you're admitting he got to you, right?

Attached: 1528518822692.jpg (222x293, 19K)

What's the best sub 40$ strings for a bass? I'm looking for more of rock tone. And have been buying Slinky Colbalt 110-55s. Just looking for something kinda different

Nice, i never thought taxi colors would look good on a bass, but here we are

Attached: 4-6.jpg (2048x1152, 219K)

call me J~~~

AAAAWW YEAH YOUR BOIS HOME NOW. STRAT TIME LADS

Attached: 20190329_172125(1).jpg (1866x2680, 1.05M)

>Lmfao
lol thats not your name

Is the SG Special a meme? Should I pay up for a Standard? I kind of like the idea of no binding

I know thats what you call me.. Whats your point?i call.myself jcm900fag and you call me.jcum. call me what you like i dont care. But this is my trip now

Try typing my name in the name field and post. And let us know if you get instabanned. Thats proof undeniable i got to someone real good lmfao.

hi guys lmao

Sup bud.

>i call.myself jcm900fag and you call me.jcum
but why can't you call yourself jcum? does it really bother you that much?
lol why are you telling lies? to cover the butthurt?

I am sparticus

How about some good ole friday night posting

Attached: 20190329_173015(1).jpg (1899x2633, 1.1M)

Spartacus*
Dont get yourself too excited m8

>the name jcum hurts his feelings so bad he can't bring himself to call himself that
oh no no NO NO NO

AHHHHHHHHHH HAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

K

Do cheap knockoffs count?

Attached: chinocaster.jpg (489x791, 132K)

LMAO YOU REALLY CAN'T DO IT CAN YOU

Attached: 10052586.jpg (210x210, 30K)

Attached: 20190213_155125.jpg (680x1209, 490K)

Small feet big sound AMIRITE

Attached: 56C73A37-3D1E-4BE7-A06D-0C02C41A0405.jpg (891x502, 316K)

Why would/should i
vocaroo.com/i/s0foD9a90JPx
I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER
Damn ive been discovered as a chink.

Btw im still curious as to the exact post i made that made you dedicate your life to talking to me through your obvious butthurt.

YOU REALLY CAN'T

Attached: 10052587.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Lets hear my man..if it sounds stratty enough ill accept it for today. Save up for a mia strat though

T. Jcum

I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't such a twat lmao

Attached: 1536807050731.png (720x480, 316K)

He thinks there’s just one of us too lmao

SO YOU MEAN I GOT MULTIPLE BUTTHURT NIGGAS WHERE I RESIDE IN THEIR MIND RENT FREE?

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

>years leaning piano
>just barely got the basis and still can't play decently
>a week fucking around on a guitar
>breezed through most of the basic stuff with ease
...a-am I doing it right?

Attached: 1552164251324.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

I think about Sam much more than you tbqhwy :^)

Attached: 1552686064165.png (1536x2730, 2.5M)

Attached: lole there he goes again.jpg (499x613, 92K)

Weird flex but ok

>can't bring yourself to call yourself jcum
>letting a name hurt you
lol this isn't how a troll operates fyi

START A NEW THREAD WITH A NSFW IMAGE

God shut up already

>imagine being so obsessed over an internet persona that you make and save memes specifically for this person.
Lmfao
Are you a professionally trained ballroom dancer?

Alright im done. What guitars do you like user?

I just said jcum into a mirror six times and my amp became a marshall. What do?

New thread

i hate to have to filter anybody but i'm tired of seeing your posts. have a nice life i guess