When did the Independent become so based?

When did the Independent become so based?

Attached: basado.png (455x729, 133K)

She's still straight and white, in the trash

has NME always sucked?

She's straight up trash, being white or straight has nothing to do with music quality. What's funny is the "b-b-but my perfect straights and whites" type people are more basedboyish than any lefty.

Too redpilled to live

Yes

BLUNDER OF THE YEAR

yup

NME is so desperate to be on the forefront of the next big artists’ success story that they latch onto anything that they feel might come remotely close.

Idk, I'm not british

I listened to this album the minute it dropped, was LITERALLY expecting Lorde-esque vocals over SGP or BONES-style beats with a political song or two thrown in. Turns out the album is just a more electronic version of Lana's Ultraviolence.

3/10 horrible disappointment

Disappointment of the year.

Billie is nothing without her brother's production.

OK, this is epic. Cover art is boring, album title is stupid, her name is bad. That's gonna be a "no reason to listen to it" from me.

Yes.

Absolutely, they were the fags that coined the Battle of Britpop bullshit

>Disappointment of the year.
>He actually thought this was gonna be good

Attached: 1551205625647.png (537x538, 555K)

The cover art is cringe as fuck

>Judging a book by its cover
Wowza

Admit it, you didn't listen to the album. It's okay buddy. Not everyone can be a patrician

Attached: 1553538199246.png (1024x576, 274K)

Did you? Did you unironically like It? What did you enjoy about It? Just honestly curious

thought it was alright nothing special

The production is stellar throughout. It keeps a solid and interesting aesthetic (sound wise) throughout the whole album, and it's a kind of sound you don't hear in pop music much. A very warm, very grey, very bassy aesthetic. To people who say "the production is great but Billie is a bad singer she sounds like Lana"; these people are genuinely wetbrains as she sounds nothing like Lana del Rey or Lorde in all actuality. Who cares about the details though, in short It's a very cute and seemingly genuine album that occasionally fucking bumps hard
It's my AOTY so far and I don't even listen to pop music. Maybe if you're a pop aficionado this is boring. Idk

>Alright nothing special
>patrician
Ok buddy

her name is just her name, but I agree with everything else you said

>seemingly genuine album
nothing about it user...

>leftist wishful thinking

You are all cucks. It is built right in to your ideology. You can try to wish it away, but everybody knows the truth. What's funny is that you people are the incels, btw

How isn't it genuine? This is shit a 17 year old girl definitely writes. I'm not saying it's deep. I'm saying it's genuine, difference.
Btw if this was an underground release she would be queen of Yea Forums already

This album is tagged as Dark Ambient on Discogs. Somebody needs to change it to pop lmao

she's a plant retard, she didn't write or produce shit
she was put in place to promote race mixing

Production was inconsistent and the album sounded confused, like Billie is trying to be pop but not TOO pop, electronica but not TOO electronica, trap/industrial but not TOO trap/industrial, etc. I do give her credit for standing out among all the pop garbage but this is no Pure Heroine.

Low energy bait.

this

>she's a plant retard, she didn't write or produce shit
this
>she was put in place to promote race mixing
not this

It's not anything like pure heroine lol. This album is gonna be important, screencap this

>This album is gonna be important
.05 has been deposited

You really need to find new music if this is album of the year for you dude, i mean, i respect if you find It catchy at times and all, but c'mon

>important
How? It sounds like EVERYTHING that's on the radio right now.

Listen to Nicola Cruz - Siku if this isn't bait. Or if it is bait, it's a good album either way

lmao
she was put in place to make money for interscope

I had to listen to it. It wasn't bad or anything but anyone claiming she stands on the merits of her music alone and not her aesthetic is full of shit

Yes but they've become incredibly normie in the last decade