What's Yea Forums's opinion on this?

What's Yea Forums's opinion on this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-073054_Twitter.jpg (1056x1022, 328K)

It's not even their best compilation baka

Chinese government insert trying to appeal to hipsters so he can get their vote to help make china a superpower

Why not just cut taxes instead of giving everyone 1000 smackaroos?

Don't care give me 1000 dollars

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-073634_Twitter.jpg (1061x689, 224K)

Why not both?

this

don't care, give me $1000 a month

Hello gronald blormpft, don't you have jews to dicksuck or immigrants to welcome?

Based Yang

Because the $1000 is to be funded by a VAT excise tax, retard

>"He's just like me!"
pathetic?

>OH NO, THE US GOVERNMENT WILL RUN OUT OF MONEY!
I can't even blame the jews for dominating you murrilards. You are so god damn stupid and blind

You just straight up cannot cut $12,000 a year in taxes for the vast majority of Americans. Even if you cut to shit it will definitely not give you the same amount of spending power as $1000 a month.

Who's the Chinaman and why do people care about his music taste?

gimme that $1000 a month

>OH NO, THE US GOVERNMENT WILL RUN OUT OF MONEY!
why do you have to address the voices in your head instead of what is actually being said? I literally said nothing of the sort, what are you, 12?

Fuck politics gimmie the bag AND my tax returns you jews!

Based

China will stop you from doing all the things in life you’d like to

China is already a superpower, and they're going to be the largest consumer market in the world within a year or two. The 21st century is going to be the story of India and China.

Am I the only one who never listens to more than one album per artist? seems like a waste of time.

Lads

Attached: yang woah.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Yang paid a couple people to shill his campaign on here.
Common talking points you'll see are the 1000 dollars a month and accusation of anyone who calls them out to be a trump supporting kike.

what if an artist has 2 equally good albums? seems pretty arbitrary to only choose 1.

>yang paid a couple of shills

nah he doesnt have money for that. Its all organic. The people who memed trump into office are tired of his shit and just want to cash out on government money while they are young

Can you imagine shilling a

That's what a lot of boomer Republicans said about Trump.

Popularity online from the ground up is exponential. Yang had only about 50k on Twitter a month ago and is reaching 200k. Things are happening.

nice quads. too bad you're a faggot

Attached: 1553867481347.png (805x864, 489K)

Nice #memeengineering

Attached: yangdiscord.png (1028x759, 221K)

>The people who memed trump into office are tired of his shit
lol, nice script. I bet a lot of dumbfucks buy it

this
these guys are most likely unemployed. and probably still live with their parents.

the only reason he's sperging about "The Smiths" is to try to appeal to millennials lol