Why was he shilled so hard in the 90's? His solo albums suck so fucking hard

Why was he shilled so hard in the 90's? His solo albums suck so fucking hard.

Attached: Rollins band.jpg (400x438, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the matter, man?

He was a nobody in the 90's

he was in the rock and roll band black flag

He was in tons of 90's festivals

Attached: henry_rollins.png (378x172, 6K)

But why tho? His vocal style just sounds like him..talking. Dez, Keith and Ron had better vocals than him ffs

YOU’RE A LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Liar is a good song, that's all

But it's not as good as Todd Rundgren's Liars

We get it, Scaruffi has bad taste.

this guy always seemed like a tool with those lame spoken word specials. also something about a big musclehead tough guy bro being some woke SJW fag yelling at people for no-no words and problematic behavior just seems gay to me. DID YOU JUST CALL SOMEONE BY THE WRONG PRONOUN??? NOT ON MY WATCH PAL!

>Suicidal Tendencies was a better band in terms of longevity and consistency than Black Flag/Rollins

Is that a good or bad thing? Because ST is a pretty kick ass and overall easy going band.

You'll get a serious kick out of this.
youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM

lol i never got that band. they were white guys but why were they dressed like mexican cholos? I CALL CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!

Everything after their first album is pretty cringy

I JUST WANTED A PEPSI! JUST ONE PEPSI! AND JUST WOULDNT GIVE IT TO ME!

why was he in black flag? he tried out and they liked him

Have you heard damaged? It's almost incohearant

I don't know, I find their whole image and direction inoffensive, cute to some degree, reminds me of Wu-Tang.
I think only Mike Muir was white. The rest was the typical venice beach, LA resident. I'm actually glad they kept the image despite the multiple lineup changes.

Good thing, and they still kick ass live

>His vocal style just sounds like him..talking
this is a 12-year-old girl criticism, user. it doesn't even apply and if it did then it would reflect horribly upon jimi hendrix and lou reed

Seems like a I hit a nerve, Henry. Your vocals have zero range with your laughably bad screams. Rollins era Black Flag was decent all because of that jew Ginn.

His spoken word/""philosophy"" is a complete joke and is full of super basic shit only 9th graders would find deep. When punk rockers try to be intelligent, it almost always fails.

holy shit i never knew he made music this bad lol. i always thought he was kind of a pompous asshole though whenever i see videos of him speaking..

Imagine comparing good musicians like Hendrix and Reed to a god damn coffee shop poet. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1539154794382.jpg (340x480, 44K)

HENRY ROLLINS NEEDS TO HAVE CHILDREN WTF

Attached: 783E54BB-608E-45CA-95A3-58C7EF9991F6.jpg (320x290, 45K)

He will never have kids or marry because he's gay and deeply in the closet