I don't get it. why is everyone creeped out by this album?

i don't get it. why is everyone creeped out by this album?

Attached: geeoeoogagadidi.jpg (320x320, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpqKHtUIQQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're terrified at how bad it is.

Lack of testasterone

Attached: 1551332469785.jpg (820x461, 71K)

creepy in the sense that teletubbies is creepy. it is too happy and nice and has satanic undertones.

normies who haven’t listened to enough music yet

it was just a corny idea at warp to make this oooh spooky to get a bigger audience because the music is drab dogshit

The album obviously isn't scary outright, but can anyone deny the eeriness, the uneasiness of this album? It is very creepy.

>can anyone deny the eeriness, the uneasiness of this album?
yes, everyone else in this thread

Now you're just being retarded

Because every time someone mentions this album some guy say how cursed this album is and tells a story how something bad happened to him after listening to it

This is one of my favourite albums, but I've never equated it to creepy?

more eerie sonically than anything else, anyway it's because of all the occult references hidden in the album

this

I had a friend (male) who only listens to western pop music and k-pop say this music was creepy and extremely sad.
He only listened to Ready Let's Go and Music and Math.

which we were told about therefore they aren't hidden and the whole thing was suggested by the label, and people parrot it (mostly as a meme) that it's scary and sinister and cursed but it's a lame marketing ploy.

wow dude you're so brave! able to listen through this whole album without being creeped out? dude, that's fucking sick

listening to the album backward is pretty cool though
youtube.com/watch?v=WpqKHtUIQQ4

those eyes look like they’re made of glass

It’s an album for people deeply disillusioned with their daily routine. Yes it’s creepy, but only if you can see the spiritually malevolent forces moving through the world.
Of course, the average person on Yea Forums isn’t capable of noticing such a thing, much less collecting it into a coherent thought capable of being aesthetically realized.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, PRETENTIOUS RETARD.

it's just a fucking collection of boring downtempo with shitty samples

based schizo

I think it’s the TMR of the 21st century.

Basically this, I'm almost certain occult rituals were done while recording this album, you can almost feel the spirituality through the speakers if you have synthesia

hahahah you so funny retard

Attached: 1-1.jpg (1800x1800, 1.48M)

i'm not who you're replying to but it boggles my mind that this band makes you so angry

also willing to bet whatever you think is a better alternative is significantly more boring

Sumerians predicted this

Attached: 0591e68ce2f36b0bd6f6d0f9a1b56c10.jpg (267x400, 19K)

why hello my fellow sufferer of manic depression induced psychosis

you think you're smart but you sound like a virgin autist

pleb status: filtered

Fellow realm traveller here. The occult elements are substantial but the vibe I get from the music isn't negative and I don't think the BoC guys are negative. It's like a documentary of the darkness mixed with light they see in the world. It's more pointing it out than participating in it IMO. I don't think they're trying to cast spells on you or that they were participating in dark occult stuff, I think they're just saying that they see that stuff in the world and they communicated it through their sun drenched stoner music so it has this weird dark/light dichotomy feeling. This perspective also fits with what they've said about the spiritual/occult/satanic stuff in the album themselves.

For me, it just reminds me of my childhood and the irrational fears I had when I was young. By now im grown and those fears are gone, and I can't quite put my finger on what they were, but I certainly remember being scared of the world when there's so much to it that you don't understand. So when I hear this music and I recognize all of the samples (CBC broadcasts, children's educational films, etc) I'm transported back to my toddler years... and the unexplainable fear comes along. Some people might have a similar take on the album, and for some its just fucking noise, but for me its creepy in many ways.

hi, boc

Hauntology

Salad Fingers