What's with all the hate towards HANL on this board lately

I thought you guys liked deathconsciousness

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

They announced a new album for this year so now its contrarian to hate them

I hope this gets super hated, the hipster in me doesnt want my favorite album to be Yea Forumscore

same ):
hopefully Yea Forums hate LP3 and do a 180

I doubt it, have you heard that new version of trespassers w? shit sounds insane

how new are you to think that deathconciousness isn't Yea Forumscore

Are you fucking retarded? This was mucore the year it came out you fucking zoomer

sorry for writing that in a confusing way, I meant that I dont want dc to be mucore anymore. Ofcourse I know its mucore. should have been more clearer, my bad

what's up with the namefigs, what are you trying to accomplish? genuinely asking

Does anyone have "Basic" been looking for it?

Attached: 1978_h_6.jpg (500x325, 20K)

Yea Forums has more tripfags/namefags than any other board.
That just goes to show that music attracts lots of attention whores who want to feel complimented for having good taste.

I think it's the one of the easier hobbies to claim that you care about without knowing much of anything about it.
That's why the board looks the way it does with all the underage frogposters.
I think it's time to jump ship to one of the less known chons

Attached: willieverbehappy.png (301x441, 49K)

Animefags are just as bad as frogs
>i-it used to b-be an anime w-webs-site!!!!

It is an anime website. Go to reddit and jerk off about radiohead, or accept your fate.

Attached: youreaweebtoo.png (600x811, 144K)

this is my favorote album

>tripfag is retarded
Wow what a shock

Because a lot of people don't like them maybe?

It's good the first few times you listen to it but it just stale after a while. Bands like GY!BE feel the same way

Yea Forums has turned on all the late 00s mucore-- people HATE animal collective, the antlers, etc now. a few things still have some traction but theres been a cultural switch. that stuff is too normie or basic now that its been canonized for so long and is associated with aging former hipster boomers who are cringy af now

>people HATE animal collective
There was a shit ton of MPP threads a few weeks ago.

>I thought you guys liked it
which is why they hate it

Just the swing of the contrarian pendulum

I tried like 3 times to enjoy that album, I just cant, I dont understand the praise. One of the most boring and annoying albums i've ever heard.

Good save

>pic related, its you

Attached: CB583634-6089-4187-A774-20D51DE16B90.png (842x792, 82K)

>Album literally got its buzz mainly from Yea Forums and has always been Yea Forumscore
>Yea Forums brought this thing to the light only to later denounce it
This is just pure fucking retardation at this point

>I think it's time to jump ship to one of the less known chons
i have yet to find any other chan with an active music board. all of them are dead, some average 2-3 posts a year. 4+Yea Forums's is probably the most active and even then i only go and check on my threads/posts there every few months. it's why i have to keep coming back here.

Yeah I just checked up on 1+1+1+1chans music board and it's slow as shit. I've been lurking otach and 7chan (super fuckin slow) but nowhere really discusses music all that much. Where do we go bro

It feels like every album from Yea Forumss indie phase four/five years ago is now hated.

>1+1+1+1
I'm drunk that's only 4 sorry

i really don't think there's anywhere to go that isn't either dead or normalfag infested.
most of the really obscure chan music boards are mostly just wapanese shit.

did /emoe/ make a discord? I've been looking in the archives but I think I missed it when I was at uni and I'm pissed.
When I came back from my 3 year shitposting hiatus the board was infested with underage frogposters and wojack shit and there was no /emoe/

Oh boy, i got to see that transition. I used to come on here and most post were worth checking out. Now its just waifu this waifu that, 69 69 69 mins onions onions onions. Now we have no /emoe/ :(

i haven't seen regular /emoe/ threads in a while. if there's a discord i certainly don't know of it. you ought to make a thread and ask.

This board has gotten progressively more contrarian recently. Most likely zoomers and /pol/ shitting things up as the board dies more everyday. Half of old Yea Forumscore doesnt even produce interesting discussions anymore since people either are new and dont like it and cant be bothered to or they like the dopamine of shitposting or just saying x is bad or good with no explanation.

Now lets have a deathconsciousness thread
The ending and riffs of Hunter are 2x better than its buildup and I wish its intro / middle pirtion were slightly shorter in comparison. (Though I really do love the slow build up type tracks)

This is the kind of person who would normally like death grips but is too insecure about the status of the things he likes to accept the reality that things he likes sometimes have obnoxious fans and that he's not a special snowflake for taking a couple music recommendations off the internet
>becomes tripfag just to be more of a snowflake in the community he's embarrassed to share album taste with
I honestly kinda feel bad for you, no hate