John Coleman was fucking right nigga, half the shit we listen to is brainwashing us

John Coleman was fucking right nigga, half the shit we listen to is brainwashing us.

Attached: BE6FB3F6-6674-443D-841C-E70E1324908F.png (475x209, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I
centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah major label shit is all jew approved
stick to independent music

Yeah, no shit. All major label trash is. That includes big budget hollywood films too. Its not just music. Watch independent films, listen to independent artsist, and shop at local businesses.
Go indie or go home.

What are your thoughts on huge bands that are actually good, like the Beatles or Led Zeppelin? How can you say they're shills? They were literally just bands that made music.

schizo retard

The exception proves the rule. There was tons of major label garbage being pumped out back then too, but history only remembers the greats. Most of what is being pushed out by labels today, a good 99% of it, will be forgotten in 50 years.

wow, that's some effective brainwashing

So, like, legendary oldie major labels are usually good but recent major label shit is jewish?

Not everything has that much of a hidden meaning behind it lmao. Especially old bands, wtf would even be the purpose? I know for me atleast they don't change my judgement or actions, but maybe for you they do. Put back on that tinfoil hat brah

I honestly believe that music was better in the past. I think music peaked in the 80s.
Call me a boomer all you want, but I'm right.

Dude, look up John Coleman. He's a fucking retard who claims he's MI6 yet shows no proof. Do you really believe that shit? Anyone can make that stuff up lmao

I agree their music is great but sadly the Beatles at least were a massive psyop. Zep probably was too but I haven't looked into them specifically. The whole Laurel Canyon hippie scene was an intelligence project:
youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I

Look into Laurel Canyon and you will find it the truth. Boomers aren't the key, it goes back to the 20's and who knows how much longer. I don't have time and I must post this fast before they tag me and take me back. Good luck user and be careful who you trust.

centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/

Attached: rusky dude.png (318x268, 111K)

You're shot

How would the government benefit from doing this shit? I still don't really see it

As far as I can tell, it was to instill an "American" brand of communism in the disaffected youth and academics who were starting to question Vietnam. It would oppose the Stalinist attempts to subvert the US and it worked sort of considering most former hippies became cuckservative drones. The only ones who stayed brainwashed were the professors who were left behind to brainwash the modern day hippies, the SJWs, as a way to shift the Occupy movement into one of screeching transfag freaks that are spat upon by normal people the same way hippies were.

Do you think the band members themselves were conscious of this? Or were they being used as pawns?

The link in the other post is a really long read going in depth about it. I think some band members were literally brainwashed by creating alternate personalities that gave them double lives. Many, if not most, popular musicians in the 60s and 70s as well as actors are the children of high ranking military members who were involved in secret weapons and psychology shit. Zappa was the son of a chemical weapons guy and Jim Morrison's father is supposedly responsible for implementing the Gulf of Tonkin incident, an inside job to spark the Vietnam War. Are their children conscious of it all? They'd have to be complicit or severely abused and changed. Drugs were definitely involved.

Shit dude, I read it and it's really fucked up. What I got out of it is basically tge US tried to create a "hippie" sub-culture to shy away from all the top secret shit they were doing. Is this correct or am I retardedly wrong?

zappa was anti-hippie
the music industry has a propaganda arm but ths brainwashing shit is nonsense

I think it's really complex because the website I linked is 30 pages of evidence going back to the 20s when Hollwood was getting big or something. It has to do with communist infiltration by the CIA (their version of it, a strawman ideology if you will) and yes, covering up top secret government activities like the whole war propaganda filming that's been declassified. And like I said, nearly every major actor/actress/musician from the 60s and 70s had some connection to high access military men, actual spies, and elite/old money that own huge amounts of real estate all over the globe. It makes me wonder how far back it went and if LA was just one nexus of corruption and if it involved pre-civil war politics.

Who knows man. It sucks to think how all the great music I was raised on (not a real boomer, but in spirit) has a decent chance of being actual propaganda. All that "flower children" and Velvet Undergound drugs/sex cool stuff was invented for a specific purpose, and it culminated in the Weather Underground and BLA and 70s left wing terror groups that never got off the ground.
The website goes into him but I only read 5 parts of it. Of course he was anti-hippie and he was the most complex of them all. He talked endlessly about "trend mongers" and it's said he was the leader of the Laurel Canyon scene (his label signing countless outsider musicians). I think his was a brand of outsider music that appealed to boomers who just couldn't get into the flower power BS. And by brainwashing, I don't mean some magical forces, just extreme glorification of self-destructive lifestyles, communist ideals, and the drugs themselves which lended to manipulation of the many vulnerable youth with naturally rebellious tendencies that didn't go to war, who eventually became domestic terrorists.

>the leader of the Laurel Canyon scene
he's actually talked about how the city wiped out that whole scene through the police. we also know through e.g. watergate that the american political establishment was fucking terrified of the hippies. now you migt make a convincing argument that the movement was coopted and redirected or at least infiltrated by government agents but that they engineered the whole thing from the start seems unlikely to me

Fuck man, I genuinely hope it's not true. Every fibre of my being wants to believe that my favorite musicians were self-made, and not steered by the will of our governments. In the end there's absolutely no way we could really know, it's mostly speculation. For all we know, the "evidence" could just be an elaborate story spun by some schizo dude, but on the other hand I could just be another autistic dude that buys into the government's schemes. Fuuuuuuuuck

I don't think the government broadly had anything to do with them but likely a coalition of the military and CIA, who were far away from the FBI in ethics considering the MKUltra stuff. There's also the fact that Hollywood is very, uh, semitic and it's possible that a "mafia" was running the whole city. The article also talks about the Manson Family and how tightly knit his followers were, not just him, with big names in the same neighborhood. It's all very incestuous and they all have connections to the military and actual intelligence officers, not to mention distant relations to presidents and land owners.

If it helps, I'm skeptical too about Zappa and think he helped out at the beginning while always distancing himself until he broke off without getting whacked like Mama Cass and Jim Morrison and Sharon Tate. He might be a "good guy", if there were any of them there. Perhaps it was just a job to him and he just wanted to make fun, experimental stuff on his own? I hope. I'm also really stupid and not explaining any of this correctly, user, and I swear the website I linked is much better but quite long of a read. Whether it's true or not, it's certainly fun to entertain the possibilities.

Attached: turpin 1.jpg (356x372, 313K)

>The government is a cohesive entity that holds one set of beliefs

It was designed specifically NOT to be. The fact that it seems so homogeneous in its pursuit of removing our rights today is nothing short of an amazing occurrence, probably brought about by it finally settling on: self preservation

You might notice that the strictest gun laws in the US mostly affect middle to upper class white gun owners and are largely implemented around government hotspots and yeah, hollywood. While very little has been said about jamal's favorite weapon for popping a cap without leaving a shell, the six shooter, everything has been done to take john, cletus, and bubba's beloved repeating rifle known for its potential to pierce light armor at decent ranges.

cringe