Whats the Carls Jr of music

Attached: carls jr.png (368x137, 4K)

carls jr

Rush

pearl jam tbqhwymf

I've never had Carl's Jr. Is it good?

no

it's ok but way too expensive

It’s simultaneously unhealthy and bad-tasting. The worst of both worlds. The only people who seem to enjoy it are middle-aged trucker who’ve burnt out their taste buds with chew

I like it desu. The only fast food chain to do barbecue right.

this is the funniest thread ive seen in a very long time.
thank you.

Not worth it, too much $ for fast food

it's ok, nothing special but people tend to overrate it because it's way better than mcdonalds and burger king, which is true but I mean, c'mon, how is being better than garbage a thing of any merit?

They have amazing sausage biscuits. Just one is very filling.

Order a western bacon cheeseburger. It's good

Coldplay

I tried their teriyaki burger and it was the worst food I've ever had in my life, bar none. Basically a black blob on a bun. I'm embarrassed to have ever tried it in the first place.

i used to work there, can confirm that the teriyaki burger is literally a black blob on a bun

it was also annoying to make cause you had to get pineapple slices ready for it

if you ever go get the star shaped nuggets. it's ultimate nostalgia shit for me and it's an off menu item but I think they still make them, at least as of a couple years ago.

Buckcherry

Little Feat

so basically a band that has two different aliases that do pretty much exactly the same thing?

who falls into this category

songs: ohia / magnolia electric co.

Smog / Bill Callahan

Thx for feedback m8s. I will have to try it if I ever come across one. I live in Southern Michigan and I'm pretty sure there are none anywhere close to me at all.

There are some in Southern Michigan, they're just called "Hardee's" instead of "Carl jr's". Same restaurant, just with a different name.