Motley Crüe

Why the hate, lads?

Attached: MV5BODhiMzkwYTctYzgwOC00MDM2LWExYjQtMzY4MDljZjQ3M2RmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4NjY5OTQ@._V1_.jpg (1500x2222, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8t0Wyb1yFU
youtube.com/watch?v=VPSzpemOYo0
vimeo.com/326905492
youtube.com/watch?v=N21nxVLbJo8
youtube.com/watch?v=0FIq21bYf8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they dress like fags

THAT LITTLE FAGGOT WITH EAR RING AND THE MAKE UP

I'm about to watch it right now is it any good

GAY LA FAGGOTS

Attached: CHADSTAINE.jpg (354x450, 33K)

It's like a more fun bohemian rhapsody. With more tits and misogyny.

Vince Neill killed a guy lol

The band or the movie? I've been a Motley Crue fan for years so I don't hate them, I think most people "hate" the glam metal scene as a whole despite hardly knowing about it because of the smear campaign that went on ever since bands like Nirvana and Soundgarden had microphones put up to there mouths and the fact that it was never something critics liked, and as we all know hipsters only like what critics tell them to

As for the movie, it's decent, 7.5/10, it was pretty fun but it could have benefited from being maybe 30 minutes longer, because they really just glanced over some shit or didn't even mention some things that would have been cool to at least touch on, and kind of smashed multiple timelines together and it doesn't always make the best sense if you know the year certain things weere happening

Attached: Motley-Oui-Layout.jpg (640x444, 153K)

lol

>With more tits and misogyny.
I'm surprised Netflix let that slide. Every other scene was some whore being degraded

Attached: 1483532628973.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Well, what do you think groupies were doing?

Yeah, is it misogynist if it's exactly what those girls were there for? Shit was just different back then in the 70's and 80's, hell even the 90's though it wasn't publicized quite as much since it was all about being "outwardly dark+depressed" but all those bands were doing the same shit too

Attached: KISS74.64.jpg (926x599, 116K)

>tfw you'll never get to see a 70s/80s live show

Attached: 1553705748547.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Sucks but I've seen a lot of older bands anyway when I was younger, not the same but still cool, if you're younger you should start going to shows, something tells me the candle is gonna get burned out for good soon enough and if you want live music you'll have no choice but to go see Cardi B or some bullshit.

His name was Razzle
youtube.com/watch?v=A8t0Wyb1yFU

Here's something funny to watch for general 80's nonsense, though not Motley Crue
youtube.com/watch?v=VPSzpemOYo0

Many of the haters secretly wanted to fuck them for looking like chicks.

Like here for instance.

vimeo.com/326905492

They never had more than a couple of good songs, there's no real point in listening to their albums.

>a couple
Which couple? Cause I can name a lot more than two. I think what you mean is "I only know a couple songs"

Live Wire, SATD, The Looks That Kill, Kickstart My Heart.

I can do without Girls, Girls, Girls.

Gay image and the music is mumble rap tier "dude drugs sex" lyrics (at least they played instruments though)

So Led Zeppelin is mumble rap, huh?

Well, Mick Mars did anyway, he's the only real musician in the band,

>Gay image
You think that's gay? Also, nothing gay about it. Glam is kino.

Attached: poisonalbum_large_3562_4e513a45bb378.jpg (500x489, 49K)

Poor Mick Mars. He's been in constant pain for decades.

And only got 19 days in Jail for it. I had to spend 30 days in Jail for a DUI and I didn't even get into an accident.

Why do Facebookfags have to shill top 40 80s metal here so much now?
We get it, you've mistaken being overweight for being high-test. Your music is still peak "I'm a victim of being born in lewronggeneration :,("

Fuck off Nirvana fag. I've been posting here since '07, as well, newfaggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=N21nxVLbJo8
I kind of wish they showed this in the movie, just show some young Lars lookalike get chased down

Attached: larsulrich.jpg (214x317, 17K)

Mick Mars always said he never really felt he belonged in the band probably because he's like 10 years older than the other guys or something.

More like the Motley Poo

Nobody actually knows the guy's true birthdate, some sources have him being born in 1955 in which case he's only two years older than Nikki Sixx.

He played in local California blues rock bands in the 70s, my take is he never felt at home with the glam metal sound and really wanted to be Keef or Clapton.

Attached: mickmars70s.jpg (688x877, 82K)

That is one weird-looking motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FIq21bYf8E

Topkek

FUCK YOU DAVE MAKEUP IS COOL

Attached: slay.jpg (500x563, 52K)

Truly they were....a motley crew

KEK

No. Tommy, despite being king of brainlets was better on drums than Mick was on guitar.

That doesn't change the fact that you are definitely a Facebookfag

I haven't used facebook in about five years bruh. You're just a fucking retard who's tastes are limited to Yea Forumscore because you never actually discovered music by yourself, I was listening to Motley Crue before Yea Forums even existed queer cumshitter.

2007 isn't even old dipshit

>2007 isn't even old dipshit
You were in grade school during that year, shut up faggot.

no bro, im more decrepit than you!

Make up looks good on any band

Attached: rocky horror metal show.jpg (600x450, 56K)