Post a more arthoe album

Post a more arthoe album.

Protip: You can't.

Attached: Siouxsie_&_the_Banshees-Juju.jpg (316x316, 53K)

anything by joy division

this or swans

The smiths/mac demarco discography

How?

joy division is the most teen pseud band of all time because it appeals to edgy kids who think they are avant garde but they dont care enough about actual music as an art form to search for anything that actually pushes barriers because it is too "challenging"

For years, Unknown pleasures was THE uncontended art hoe album. This was what every single “i’m not like the other girls” chick listened to. I haven’t been in high school for years tho so maybe this changed.

this

Attached: 45067A54-9B67-4D31-B184-ADED6DCE27B3.png (220x220, 69K)

/thread

As of right now it's pic related and Japanese Breakfast, with a dusting of Grimes and Marty Robins

Attached: art.jpg (320x320, 17K)

this is true. it doesnt mean the album is necessarily good, or bad. but this is all true

You’re all wrong. It’s euther Mac DeMarco or Snail Mail

bruh

Attached: 71BekDJBb3L._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 155K)

This is more like peak momrock
It can be considered boomer arthoe tier

I work in a music store and this is the album every art-hoe buys

Attached: 51TBLSHnviL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

I'm sure most of them just buy it for "the chain", if it wasn't for GotG2 I think it would have just been wine aunts that bought this.

I could link to like 10 arthoe ryms and last.fms with Swans and John Maus in their top 5. The Smiths or Joy Division are usually in there somewhere.
I just wanna know why the fuck arthoes don't listen to many female artists? You'd think arthoes would love kate and grimes and joanna but instead they talk shit about them? Literally wtf?

Attached: BtWvxg5CcAQJK9_.jpg (540x336, 26K)

P O S T
T H E
S H I R T

Attached: well documented misfortunes.png (1024x1024, 658K)

closer is better desu

this and I'm Wide Awake its Morning

That sounds like pretty good taste desu. Way better than I expected out of any current younger than 20 generic stereotype.

You know who we have to thank for this.

Attached: ott.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

Currents

anything by the 1975

I went to a Mitski show recently and the entire crowd was full of art hoes. They were all screaming along with this album when I was just there because I liked her latest.

Good stuff though, she's talented.

>talented
Funny way to spell "rich"

Arthoes like Siouxsie & The Banshees? Every """goth""" arthoe I've ever met listened to shit like Beach House, Mac DeMarco, Wild Nothing, and Lana Del Rey and didn't know anything about post-punk.

Give him a break dude, he's never talked to a real girl before and has no context to understand what his peers talk about.

Just kidding, make sure he never posts again.