Attached: LP3.png (1000x1000, 965K)

LP1 = 8/10
LP2 = 6/10
LP3 = 7/10

yep it is, 8/10

>fantano releases review
>suddenly /mu likes it
huh

I stopped taking Yea Forums seriously after Kamikaze.
>eminem releases album
>Yea Forums loves it, best eminem album since the 2000s
>fantano reviews it
>absolutely overnight Yea Forums claims they never enjoyed the album and that it was always bad
So mindbogglingly spineless.

I hated it from the get go

But Yea Forums hates Fantano

It could just be fantano fags keep silent until he releases a review on an album
Which is even worse actually.

it was pretty divisive from the start, almost 50/50 split maybe slightly more positive than negative

then everyone just forgot about it in a week

Literally not true btw. I was on here when it dropped. There were some people saying it was good but most people weren't digging it. Also most people were really only saying they liked The Ringer, not the whole you fucking dunce. Stop rewriting history to fit your agenda.

Attached: large.jpg (300x250, 16K)

t. nu-male

Same thing with the Daughters album

here we go again. are you guys really going to keep talking out of your asses? The Daughters album was released on October 26th and Fantano released his review on November 1st. In the time in between, this board was filled with posts about it. The commentary ranged between heavily praising it or annoyed and calling it cringy and labeling the posts as shilling.

The assertion that Yea Forums really only praised the Daughters album and then after Fantano reviewed it they hated it? That's straight up false.

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

glad im not the only one who noticed this

We get it, you hate fantano

This

8/10

This. So much this.

At least there was people actually LIKING it, after fantano it became 99% hate whenever the album was posted

I liked daughters new album, but then xiu xiu leaked, and i focused on that instead

blue jay you autistic faggot are you still "focusing" on albums

good for you user, and i forgot to mention, people who actually verbally expressed they enjoyed the album got fucking crucified

You're a faggot but yea it pretty good. 6 or 7 out of 10