Im feeling so fucking bitter today

im feeling so fucking bitter today
I've been really mean to 4 anons, im sorry anons what I told you anons are that's actually me. irl I would love to grab an ice cream with you.
music for this feel?

Attached: feel.png (656x755, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgCBxvt1I18
youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCclD3UtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyTrWJ7Djw
vocaroo.com/i/s0QiCEtyveMT
youtube.com/watch?v=li30NxCsJ7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot Action Cop - Fever for the Flava

Honestly it is very cathartic to type out insults to people on here. I get really fucking angry with alot of posts I see.

AFX - Where's Your Girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=pgCBxvt1I18

youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0

negativity towards others is always a projection of how you feel about yourself. love yourself user youre a good lad

youtube.com/watch?v=1yCclD3UtxI

I was also mean to someone on Yea Forums today and felt bad about it

Steely Dan - Peg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyTrWJ7Djw

Always cheers me up, no matter what I'm feeling.
It;s good you're being reflective about your behaviour user. It's really like this user said:

you can redeem yourself by finding both songs for me
vocaroo.com/i/s0QiCEtyveMT

Attached: a8a.jpg (251x242, 10K)

It's okay fren, it happens
youtube.com/watch?v=li30NxCsJ7w

radiohead - high and dry

ah-bloo-bloo

>caring about anons
>being this sappy

Who the fuck cares. Roast the shit out of anons. The retards here deserve it.

one user is afraid of growing a conscience

Everyone here is a cunt to each other

kill yourself

Lmao see.
No one takes anyone serious here, or this entire site for that matter, so dont worry about it

I don’t feel bad about hurting an autist’s fee fees on here. I mean we’re all adults here right?

>Be me
>Decide to use Facebook again after 4 months
>A friend who I've constantly fell out with over the last 2 years messages me and apologies to me after we haven't spoke for months
>Say's how I am like a brother to him
>I also apologise
>We're friends again
>Today I sent him a message telling him how lonely I am
>Doesn't reply all day
>Sends me a message hours later telling me to fuck off and that he doesn't want to know about my sad life
>He blocks me
>I then make another Facebook account to have a go at him
>Threaten to go to his house and stab him to death
>Tells me his brother is a policeman
>Friend tells me he is going to show his brother the threats I made
>mfw when he blocks me and I have no friends again

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

I've felt this way before a lot, but I think that this is a place where lonely people go partly to express their bottled-up rage at how society has rejected them. And when someone says something about music that you disagree with, if you really care about music it doesn't just upset you on some shallow level, it offends deep sensibilities and values you have.

You think it's "adult" to hurt an autist's fee fees and be an edgelord? my man...

>>Decide to use Facebook again
stopped reading there

How else am I supposed to talk to people?

No, I mean I’m not gonna hold back how I feel about a post. If I think your opinion is retarded I’ll say it. Do you get upset everytime you get called a retard or a faggot on here? Is honesty an edgelord thing now? It’s a fucking anonymous imageboard, grow a pair or go to reddit.

It's real I'm telling you

Don't have, sorry

>Today I sent him a message telling him how lonely I am
You're a fucking faggot, dude. You JUST rekindled your friendship with this guy and now you're going to start treating him like he's your therapist? If you're depressed you go talk to a professional about it or deal with it on your own. You don't lay the burden on your friends and expect them to coddle you and save you. Almost everyone else is depressed and dealing with their own shit too. It's okay to have talks about your feelings in person sometimes, but it's not okay to message your friend whining about your life when he has shit to do

My bad it was my autism I guess. He was a cunt anyway. If he was a true friend I wouldn't of fallen out with him so many times

No, it's more like... When you are a grumpy asshole it's not a healthy thing to just bash others instead of trying to be a bit introspective. Honesty is good and Yea Forums is great for that and all.... But it doesn't excuse being an asshole.

John Lennon - John Lennon & the Plastic Ono Band

youre probably the cunt here

Fine I'll just go and kill myself if everyone hates me so much

thanks bud

Do it faggot

Don't worry I will

Cool

Sounds like it

without reading the thread i know what you mean user
i've always been far from my parents and kind of thought of them as unneccessary untill today..
they said how important it is for them that i do stem crap and do better than their friends kids and that i give it all.
i remember any abitter and evil thing i said to them and i've just been so regretfull the last couple of days that i just hope i can do my parents justice
>inab4 gay

Holy shit how old are you?

Don't take it seriously bby. It's more fun that way.