Andrew Bird

Why didn't anyone tell him that this might not be the best idea for an album cover?
allmusic.com/album/my-finest-work-yet-mw0003247150

Attached: andrewbordHANL.png (500x500, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allmusic.com/newreleases
youtu.be/1gSaxPFNK0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with using The Death of Marat as your album cover?

Allmusic>most other mainstream music review sites tbqhwy. I've legitimately found great new stuff by looking at the new batch of albums they review each Friday. Not necessarily by rating, but they review some good shit others don't.
That's IF I had to pick a site though. Wish there were more that reviewed stuff you won't find getting attention in other places.
wrt the art though, idk, yeah it's a silly idea to use that cover but only if he actually knows what HANL is.

he doesn’t know about HANL, I’m sure. I also think he’s sort of in the “I don’t care, i’ll do what I want” phase of his career, so even if he did it wouldn’t matter.

I agree. It's my favorite site to find out about new music. I always check the new music list.
allmusic.com/newreleases

it's his finest work yet though OP, he should use what cover art he damn well pleases.
agreed on Allmusic being relatively solid though for sure

what the hecc, OP?

Attached: file.png (336x314, 82K)

Why would anyone name their album "My Finest Work Yet"?
How coule anyone come to the conclusion that this is a good album title?

>thinking a wildly famous piece of art belongs to a shoegaze band from Connecticut

check out tinymixtapes and the quietus for other quality music sites that review lesser known shit

>name your album My Finest Work Yet
>it is your finest work yet, other than a cover album

Attached: 1544046670467.jpg (322x283, 16K)

Most people have never heard of HANL.

will give them a look, cheers m8

>Death of Marat cover
>track two has “Blood” in the title
>a track called Sisyphus

I know it’s a coincidence but god damn.

youtu.be/1gSaxPFNK0c jsj

He definitely does lol. He mentioned them in the comments when he released the album cover. HANL is at the top of their genre - why do you think he wouldn’t know them?

It's kinda funny that the majority of Yea Forums will die for their right to call Deatcon entry-level but readily assume a music artist doesn't know about it

This

Unfortunately, this

its doubtful hes not aware of a very famous album unless he pays no attention to music himself

The New Regime used the painting as well.

a sense of humor. get one