Hair Metal Thread

I didn’t see a hair metal thread in here! Let’s talk about some fuckin Ratt and warrant and shit

Attached: 1A8E866B-925F-4526-BD52-F871FE6BCF79.jpg (220x220, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4YoLCLgUYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Za0gWXJW1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's not

watches The Dirt once:

Kill yourself, if you cant blow a load in a 50 year old bitch while hold on to my heart by wasp plays in the background, you’re probably a five finger deathpunch fan you queer

Lol it was a great movie but a lot of inconsistencies. Trust me, I play the too fast for love album front to back at least once a week at work

oddly specific

>while hold on to my heart by wasp plays in the background

This song was from The Crimson Idol, along with Adrenalize one of the last hair metal albums to chart, coming out during the middle of grunge.

I like to party like it’s 1987

Attached: ADB3EF52-DC1E-4CD3-A7E0-FAAE984AF82D.jpg (1125x1099, 181K)

Yeah but despite the cliche 80s song title, it definitely sounds like the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4YoLCLgUYw

Watch Stoned Age instead pussies.

Read The Dirt, it's a good read.

I’m glad someone else is on board here! What a fuckin decade

yeahyeah it sounds like a hairspray band trying to sound all soulful and get with the flannel shirt crowd. They all tried it, most not very successfully.

Decline if western civilization part ii: the metal years is essential too

Tbh call me gay or whatever but I love that shit. Danger Danger makes me wanna fuck

Distinctions Not Cost-Effective [1980s]: He who drinks like a fish shall fuck like a fish. And I don't think that's the animal they had in mind.

Attached: christgau89894.jpg (1400x963, 169K)

Thoughts on the fact that Skid Row is currently performing with the ex lead singer of fuckin Dragonforce because they can't suck it up and make up with Sebastian

Attached: skid-row-tickets_05-04-19_17_5be4926be074c.jpg (678x399, 60K)

Fucking gay....that’s one band that isn’t themselves without their lead singer. Another fine example; quiet riot. They’re fucking gay now. The only band I think that pulls off not having their lead singer is great white. Mitch Malloy is doing a good job

WASP and KISS are pretty good my dude

Kiss, ehhhh I mean don’t get me wrong, they aren’t bad but I’d be more impressed if you said like Tesla instead

Quiet Riot is kind of meh to me anyway, Metal Health was one of the first albums I bought so I'll always have nostalgia for it and they definitely have a couple all time anthems, but overall I kinda found them mediocre for the genre compared to other bands. They definitely get credit for breaking the style into the mainstream though.

KISS rules but they predate the whole glam metal or "hair metal" thing, even if they did join it later on....which by the way, has some great stuff, but it's not really the era they're defined by...when most people think KISS they think the 70's rock stuff.

Attached: KISS-1987-1.jpg (959x629, 176K)

i know, their 70s output is much better, even their albums with vinnie vincent, my dad loves white lion

Are Randy Rhoads Quiet Riot albums worth listening to?

Oddly enough I've never listened to them, guess I'll do that later.

Vinnie is a talented "dude" but apparently a complete wacko.

Attached: vinnie-vincent.jpg (902x687, 78K)

Nah, the Ozzy ones are better

Probably the only time he was funny

UP ALL NIGHT
SLEEP ALL DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=8Za0gWXJW1w

Attached: slaughterstick.jpg (500x500, 51K)

You don't say?

Attached: vin.jpg (1006x566, 75K)

That movie is pretty hilarious, you can even see Rex promoting Pantera in LA when they were still "Glamtera"

Attached: panterap.jpg (600x502, 51K)

The Vinnie Vincent invasion was pretty good too! Give em a listen. Mark Slaughter sang lead for them before he went on to form slaughter

>kills you in a fire

Attached: greatwhite.jpg (500x500, 48K)

WASP is not really hair metal cuz they had blood and skulls and sawblades n shit. And they sound really heavy aswell.

thoughts on this?

Attached: slayed.jpg (220x214, 22K)

this is glam rock

They’re more glam-ish. Like zebra, or Bowie, Geordie, etc.