You're looking for things that won't be found here on anywhere else on the internet. You need to get a life...

>You're looking for things that won't be found here on anywhere else on the internet. You need to get a life. Coming here, talking about music, memeing is fine, but you've made this place and this stupid "joke" part of your life for years. You can't blame anyone for being tired of you.. If it upsets you, if it bothers you, than you have become more emotionally invested in this place that you ever should have. We're not your friends, We're not family. We're just words on a screen and taking it any where past that is where you fucked up. You wasted almost 10 years of your life here. 10 years.

Music for this feel?

Attached: 52514230_1526781414125877_764042945916422114_n.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

Fuck off brandon

Just jacked off to this whore. Busted a big nut. 9/10

*poops on you*

Attached: 1550008111340.jpg (1440x2560, 1.95M)

sorry, pic related is still superior

Attached: 1488731046035.png (921x651, 445K)

*moments after posting this pic*
>OMFG some piece of shit subhuman scumfuck rape-apologist man just looked at my legs!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT MISOGYNY LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!

DIckpoo

Its not our fault Brandon did nothing with his life.

Welp

pointless existence

bb :)

Attached: 50802685_2220215228045849_2248449064794837469_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

god i wish i was that subhuman

He got fucking torn apart in that thread, it was for his own good.

fuck.

How do I turn into a normalfag without becoming one Yea Forums?

everythings good in moderation, but something about this place reels you in and doesn't let go.

she's getting old

being around others and having a good life is more rewarding.

no shit, i'm saying you can still post here and be functioning person. a lot of people here don't do that and just blame society and Yea Forums.

how do i be cute and tiny like her

Attached: nooqq9au6ui21.jpg (1080x1349, 174K)

the whole Yea Forums loser thing didnt come from no where

>functoning
>regularly posting on Yea Forums

Gosh I wish she was eighteen and lovesick for me

he's a fuck up

Attached: c2702cbff565e0d190bb9559ab5dbc7a.jpg (407x400, 27K)

:9

who is this too?

It was in a chvrches thread directed at Brandon.

good stuff aside from "its making u a misoginyst"

I can't imagine wasting that much time here.

Not this shit again

Don't forget, you're here forever.

no im not faggot

Aw that’s cute

Haha ok

just kys already

>yer gay
>kys
>yer fat
>one post not spouting childish insults
"destroyed"

(You)
>yer gay
>kys
>yer fat
>one post not spouting childish insults
"fucking torn apart"

more than one post that wasnt insulting you man, read it again

he’s right though

harsh but true

If you approach Yea Forums with the intent of pursuing truth and meaning, you're a fucking retard to begin with. I've been using Yea Forums since middle school but I haven't developed into some autist because I'm not a retard.

>but I haven't developed into some autist because I started as one
from the sounds of it you've only been here a few weeks anyway

>not a retard
ok buddy

Fetal alcohol syndrome

>42897▶
>

Attached: Chvrches 7.jpg (860x1290, 246K)

Are you retarded user?

very

I get more valuable and enriching interactions from the internet than when I struggle to find something to say to people irl who only want to talk about Opeth and Dream Theater

no you dont

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

yeah we do,just because you dont means fuck all

>we do
uh oh. exactly how many are you?

>can always find someone who's as deeply passionate about certain things as you are and is willing to exchange about them
>don't have to adapt the scope of subjects you can talk about to your interlocutor just to get some human contact
>don't have superfluous concerns like body image and social graces getting in the way of conversation
>"huhhhh it doesn't count because you arent looking another person in the eye"
>"have sex"

keep telling yourself that and end up like fucking Brandon on the tail end of your 20's and wanting to re-build a social life for yourself.

is everything alright at home?

Everytime I feel this way I hit up an old group of friends and remember why I ended up becoming a shut in after one night. Ohh please please please tell me more about self acceptance and the soul searching you did on shrooms. I've legit learned more about life, arts and politics from talking to retarded neets on discord. Hell I learned more about myself after 3 years on some shitty drama obsessed forum than I did in 4 years of college

Old friends don't mean shit. You need to find other and new people to hang around.

True, my high school friends are turning into legit redneck burnouts who just work shit construction jobs and do nothing else but down 6 packs and smoke. I couldn't stay in that rut, especially since I'm getting a degree. It's good to meet new people as you go through life or you'll stagnate.

The most fun i've had with someone irl in the last 5 years was with someone I met online. I'd hang out with them everyday if we didnt both have to drive 5 hours to meet halfway

i feel this

Jeeezuz samefagging again

i want you to read that back to yourself, out loud

>I've legit learned more about life, arts and politics from talking to retarded neets
You're a fucking idiot.

No wonder imageboards suck so fucking bad now. Everyone thinks they're too good to spend time online

i don't know if i want to be with lavren, or if i want to be lavren

>imagine wanting to be with/wanting to be with a feminist

Bump0

bb

Go die

nope

b
b

No you don't

getting (you)s is one of man's intrinsic pleasures
stay based and redpilled lads

Attached: 1553047178399.png (900x900, 81K)

i want to be lauren, and i will succeed.

Attached: 1510025256698.jpg (540x590, 57K)

>Ohh please please please tell me more about self acceptance and the soul searching you did on shrooms.

oh my god thank you for typing this out. i was just talking to an old friend last night about how i don't give a fuck that he's been taking acid. it's the fucking first thing he decides to talk to me about after we haven't communicated in months.

>my high school friends are turning into legit redneck burnouts who just work shit construction jobs and do nothing else but down 6 packs and smoke

this is what a lot of them do too. so fucking true

by the way, for anybody who's younger and reading this:Chances are, if these things are happening to you already, Yea Forums has nothing to do with it. You were probably heading down this path anyway. It's a lot harder to get your shit together than just "leave Yea Forums", but if it helps some people...whatever you can blame your problems on other than yourself, right?

I want to be Lavren's tampon

I am kind of making it, but I still com hr cause there's really no other place for bite sized shitposting when on the shitter and shit. All other social media is garbage. The problem was never not leaving Yea Forums.

Thank you so much user!

bb :)

Moderation is fine, we're not telling you to be a total normie, just realizing this isn't good for you in anyway to waste your time here.

bb :3
gib PREGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT LAVVVREEEEENNNNNN

how the fuck does someone sink 10 years of their life into here though?

bb :3

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

NAV - Bad Habits *out now!*

It's just a forum, it doesn't take much time to post here. On some niche online forums or reddit they have people who've posted there since like 2004

by giving up on life, you see how regretful Brandon is about it.

posting for 10 years without improving themselves and their situation, then whining years later about where they are,how they isolated themselves, what they missed out on, and what they don't have. being like Brandon, asking how someone can ever make that mistake

Moar samefagging

great convo