Don't worry everyone, the internet's busiest music nerd is here to un-horny the Logic fans!

Don't worry everyone, the internet's busiest music nerd is here to un-horny the Logic fans!

Attached: ss+(2019-03-26+at+08.59.55).png (588x168, 16K)

he is insufferable
dont post him here

Thank you Anthony

actually based

God he's such a weasel you know he's only putting on this act because he got heat for anti feminist/sjw shit and talking to sargon. It'd be one thing if it weren't so obvious what he's doing

his message is correct but he seems disingenous with his politics

Why is he such a smug dickhead?
He listens to le edgy shit about rape, but he's gonna get on a soapbox about Logic fans?
Fuck him

doesnt this pretentious hipster date a chimp KEK

I've worked in a grocery store and about halfway through the day I want everyone to die. Myself and every customer. I can't imagine if I was a female and getting hit on in addition to the never ending stream of monotonous bullshit set to the same 7 songs "I'LL KEEP DANCIN ON MY OWWWWWWWWWWWWN IM WATCHING YOU KISS HER OH OH OH." Seriously be nice to those people and don't annoy them in general. They'll be pretty chill for the first half of their shift but once the second one kicks in it's misery.

no this post is special this level of cuckness deserved its spotlight quit your bullshitt

>I can’t imagine what a female feels li-
Opinion discarded

this is exactly how bill cosby was talking right before hannibal burress outed him as a serial drug rapist. just saying.

Yeah don't be creepy to people wow really needed a tweet about this. Seriously sick of twitter and people's soap box opinions. I stopped following this guy because of how much of this I saw.

melon is a gillette boi.

feminists appreciate you bro

Attached: tww.png (702x337, 31K)

How about being nice to people in general and not annoying them when they're doing their jobs? Oh, wait, when you phrase it like that it turns from a woke messages of truth into common courtesy that most people in the civilized world already use every day. Fuck twitter and twitterfags.

>Seriously sick of twitter and people's soap box opinions.
you say this while browsing Yea Forums, soapboxing your own opinion

Explains his review on Beware of the Dogs.

There are so many better Australian musicians who would be better to review. Mallrat for example.

Yea Forums is anonymous and nobody here will ever gain anything, especially social good boy points, from saying shit.

Hannibal did that?? How?

what's wrong with what he said

this dude's a fucking idiot but for whatever reason he has an audience

so you're doing the same thing he is except without any perceivable reward... doesn't seem very smart, user

i know right logic sucks

its easy to find hes just talking doing stand-up one night and he just starts talking shit in response to cosby telling black youth to "pull ya pants up." he got buttmad as a black youth so he was like "well hes a rapist.lol" and the rest is history.

The fact it’s vaugely progressive and he said it

basic empathy is still more than what women have

Bro

Putting "PSA to Logic fans" in his self righteous tweet
As if he is so much wiser than they are, and implying they all will all start harassing women at work because of a song.
Meanwhile he listens to whatever edgy shit he wants and gets butthurt if someone implies it spreads a bad message (See his Tyler the Creator offensive lyrics video)

It's the other way around. He's saying inane things people on this board would say if they wanted to shitpost. Because everyone with half a brain would understand the inanity of such a statement if they thought about it for a second.

Would he write the same about Costello's 'Alison' if it was released today, since it's alledgedly about lusting over a female cashier? Like, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that people are going to systematically harass cute retail girls (already a big fucking rarity, I haven't seen a cutie in retail for years) because of the lyrics of a song? Wew.

Virtue signaling unironically
He is trying too hard after the fader article to prove he's woke. Vince Staples called him alt right after that even and he got tour dates cancelled so he became paranoid.

this

He's a racist

do you guys remember how anti-SJW fantano was before the fader article? like he wasn't right wing but he was always pro-free speech and the breadth of his political posts were about how 'SJW's were cancerous etc.. what the fuck happened to make him do a complete 180 recently? is it JUST him trying to erase some of the heat he caught for the fader article? is he just trying to appeal to his newfound audience since he became mainstream (mostly left leaning teenagers)?

he changed completely bros. i kind of miss the old him.

it could be that he had a somewhat authentic change of heart. Contrapoints, hbomberguy and the like have sorta replaced the old guard as becoming the new pseudo intellectual political commentators. Could be that melon just went over to that side of the fence. He was always a liberal, anyways. Maybe he got tired of the audience he grew from the old days. It's definitely fucking weird, though.

just listened to this song it isn't even that bad it could be like fucking marron 5 animals but it's not fuck wimpthony boytano

You hear that mu
You’re not allowed to talk to anyone in the supermarket anymore
I’m so fucking sick of everyone policing the world and speaking for women
Especially a fat ugly vegan that has never done anything with life aside from riding the coattails of actual artists

>going to a store just to look at women
Do incels really do this?

Attached: 1537014241788.jpg (312x295, 18K)

Only utter spergs do that. The kind of people even Yea Forums users make fun of.

The song is cringey as hell

stay away from women you weird rapists

Attached: F101929A-33A0-413A-B0B9-FEF46DFAEEED.jpg (1282x1474, 261K)

Not anymore, all thanks to Anthony's brave stance against it. He is an influential and important voice in our social media age

I pity women who have to live with this constant self-inflicted fear.

Can’t even tell what’s real or not. Are they joking?

Nothing wrong with the tweet
Have sex.

god what a fag

i follow him just to read his self-humilliating tweets with a shitty mix of boomer and zoomer humour

>i am most likely checking women out at all times and i am self aware of this and so are women so i turn around
lol

if i was frequently hit on when i was working in a grocery store my depression probably would have been quite a bit less severe