Holy shit

holy shit

Attached: sbr3030-plantasia-300_grande.jpg (600x600, 50K)

2012 called, retard

stop plantasia posting

Attached: 1508852510940.png (300x300, 27K)

>warm earth music for synth library tourists

>listens to plantasia twice

Attached: fe4.png (650x341, 323K)

post ur favorite mort project
>pic related

Attached: 220px-Wozcover512.jpg (220x220, 14K)

Duuuuddeee nice thread!

Stop making this thread you fucking idiot I'm gonna stop listening to Amen Dunes if you dont cut this shit out right now, Mr. Bones

You think he’s the Sacred Bones intern shill?
Remember anons to buy the reissue of this classic album on Sacred Bones records!

it's a nice album have you listened to other 60s/early 70s synth albums im always a big fan of the bbc radiophonics workshop

holy shit

Attached: R-3697563-1465852116-1390.jpeg.jpg (600x591, 112K)

holy shit

internet dorks love this album cuz they think it's super quirky and obscure i promise u it's not a sacred bones shill

are we just posting youtube recommended-core now? That's a good one though, actually

holy shit

Attached: 51WdcD8si1L._SX355_.jpg (355x349, 25K)

kek
amen dunes is great too btw

It’s good

>Plantasia
>obscure
>I promise u
>internet dorks

I don't actually think that the kid making these threads is a shill but I do actually think that you don't belong here

Whoosh

Why you fucking with Amen Dunes? They’re my favorite band

I miss when this album was actually obscure. Oh well, doesn't really effect the music.

Why the fuck does everything I start listening to get shit posted on mu a week later.
Collective consciousness is real.

holy shit, they finally added it to spotify

The world doesn't revolve around you, you fucking narcissist

I posted a shirt with this exact album cover on it yesterday in the merch thread, did you find it from there

uh, nope!

I listened to this like a year or two ago, mu fucking sucks all of you should fucking die

i said THINK its obscure you mouth breathing retard

weird coincidence then

Stop shilling this fucking album, Jesus Christ.

Says the one who had to make himself known by responding to a post. Incel. Take a bath, your stink stains the walls here.

not really a coincidence
not really weird either
but ok

welcome to Yea Forumscore

/you/tube algorithmcore

Have never seen it on YouTube, I don't get it.

Amen Dunes is great it was a joke at the hypothetical expense of the immeasurable widespread and well-funded Sacred Bones marketing team.

oh then my bad man I'm sorry

I wouldn't either if this was my second day and I was 15

yeah that's actually how every single person who has ever heard Plantasia found out about it in the first placce, thanks for that man!

Fuckin salty trannies need to purged from the internet

>well funded marketing team at Sacred Bones

Lol, this is true. Any time I’m at a record store, it’s littered with Sacred Bones stuff

SEETHING

/r/Whoosh amirite

On Apple Music too

ok passive aggressive dickhead no need for your sarcasm, it was just a coincidence

I'm happy that Mort Garson's work is gaining traction. Just as one of the earlier (earliest?) adopters of the moog synthesizer, he really presented a sound that was otherwise unheard of at the time. It's honestly a good album and I don't understand what's the issue with it become suddenly popular.

I wonder if Electronic Hair Pieces will catch on?

Attached: tumblr_mq943l34Tz1rl6dpbo4_1280.jpg (410x545, 34K)

Yea Forums needs anons like this

FFPBP

based

We’ve entered 4d sarcasm boys

>Plantasia? Never heard of it

Attached: 1545364892022.jpg (735x884, 48K)

damn

Attached: high res damn.jpg (1200x1200, 330K)