Did Ethan Kath really abuse Alice Glass?

did Ethan Kath really abuse Alice Glass?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCwm08sTA5U

Attached: crystal.jpg (640x960, 111K)

i hope so

Attached: 1550635136957.png (600x580, 360K)

He was justified though, she punched him in the thigh. She even posted about it here

proof?

I believe she is shittalking skank and ethan is the creative force behind crystal castles. Her solo stuff sucks ass and now she is pissed.

no that was me. I want to punch Ethan in the thigh
fuck off incels

alice glass going from edgelord to carelord is one of the biggest disappointments of the 2010s

someone learned a new word today

Attached: B4CAA0A2-0B01-4F91-95B7-8D101E1BD449.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

since when there are sandnigger emos?i thought only snow niggers are emo

he's italian

deserved

probably not.... but who cares?

>paki rapist and his drugged up white slag make noise: the band

>paki

he's italian u idiot

If he did I don't care

I always laugh when I see this taliban looking motherfucker try to dress edgy

and CC without Alice is doing great right?

what's the difference

he looks like shit with his fucking bandana

why stay some one and date some one who abuses you for 5years.
she clearly thought it was cool or edgy at the time and regrets it now.

so that complicates it abit.

I must admit thou I seen them perform maybe 5 times and she was notiably happier on stage when she broke up with him in 2013/14 or what ever like it super noticeable

she might have felt she was in a sex4pay situation or some thing. he probably was in 100% control of her

you have to remember she met him before hipster existed she was just some scuffed emo street trash girl so he would have alot of power over her beacuse she felt her artistic respect was based on the hipster movment

and early hipster like 2007-2011 had 0 feminism in it. that only started in 2013 with rookie mag.

its really hard thou beacuse like how do you make a judgment on some one feeling like they wasted the best years of their life when such years are already over. one of us spergs should have hit on her backstage more.

like ultimately she is still now dating a guy that's based entirely on her fame and responsible for it. the HEALTH dude who colab with kath for their brake out single

she still hasn't escaped imo. she needs to go find a neckbeard or just wank like crazy for 18months and isolated her from that lookweissucksessfullmusicmens world.

fucking some one you earn money with or sign contracts with is dodgy as fuck. retards like kath and alice probably think its sexy but its not sexy is being with some one that can disappear form ya life at any time but wants ya dick or holes badly.

they both look like low IQ emos from the mid 2000s now which is what they always was desu they have ruined each others careers completely beyond any possible redemption.

they should both fuck off and do some thing els positivive in their lives away from the public eye im sick of seeing them even alice larping to still have a career now annoys me and discredits what she said imo.

they probably are both uber cunts

>act mysterious and intelligent and alternative ..
in reality have a relationship with the depth of a trophy wife.