It isn't that bad

It isn't that bad.

Attached: american-football-lp3.jpg (1500x1500, 1.04M)

but it also isn’t good

>THE LESSONS

It's great actually, 8/10
Cringe

yeah the cringe is not liking the new american football you on all fours twink

it's pretty great, 8/10

Wasted trips, SEETHING

on the contrary I’m happy to use trips to say american football sucks

It's not that bad
SPOILERS
It's somehow worse

Doom in Full Bloom is amazing. If the whole album was like this instead of the weird synthy stuff they keep doing it would be another 10/10.

Attached: 1548861353169.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>8/10
anons not even the first lp was 8/10 and quality has only gotten worse since

if they got rid of kinsella's shitty vocals and just made some mostly instrumental (keep some of the female vocals) dream pop with math rock guitars type shit it would be better

agreed

>if they just removed the lead man and became an Alvvays ripoff they would be better
lmao fuck off

OOOHH THE MUSCLE MEMORY

wow pleb.com

it's perfect

This
>return of the trumpet
>that nostalgic lead guitar
>vocal left relatively raw

i wish this band just stay dead
they're milking it
every new album is just makes me hate this band even more
it's repetitive
forced math rock
fuck kinsella

look how they did with owls

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

cringe

bluepilled

>le every album is self titled
what a shit meme

kinsella keeps making owen albums using the american football name, whats the point

>spent like ten minutes fucking around with itunes trying to change the names of their albums because they kept merging into a single giant Frankenstein album
fuck you mike

Attached: 1501453677121.jpg (493x489, 26K)

There is a big difference between 1999 American Football and 2019 American Football. Is it all shit to you?

I agree in some ways. Mike can't sing worth shit anymore.

Silhouettes and Doom in Full Bloom are incredible. I feel like a lot of the songs sound the same though in the sense that they all kind of establish the same atmosphere and mood when listening to it. I like it but aside from a few songs, most of it doesn't stand too strongly against their classic stuff

exact same sentiment

Listening to American Football gives me literal headaches.

It's just the fucking norm to shit on American Football on this site, and it's no surprise considering you fuckers suck reviewer cock like scarfufi, so when you see alot of people hating this one thing, like a blind fucking monkey you follow