Why does no one talk about this guy?

I think he’s my new favorite musician.

Attached: E12C7D9B-6707-4071-9316-7DDEABE8FA7A.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hShYnVEmbb4
youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The ricegum diss guy
HARD PASS

Yikes...

Big cringe

Fuck off Ricegum

bro that's kinda cringe

Attached: 1552593238676.jpg (623x702, 177K)

based

looks like the bitch from paramore if she was a tranny

Hot Dad is better

youtube.com/watch?v=hShYnVEmbb4

His rap about not going to school was legendary

>bro that's kinda cringe
is this the new meme phrase that's going to be spammed by autists on every board for weeks on end?

and POST!

You have to be 18 or older to post here

Bacause he is absolute fucking shit

Attached: 1534347466648.jpg (1242x1318, 922K)

I really hope this is bait user

Attached: 3866A84A-3134-4ED1-BB6F-9EAA9D0182B0.jpg (509x371, 30K)

Is that the dogfucker?

it's an "ironic" meme from reddit

Literally who? That’s some gay hair

little ho little bitch
suck my 5.3 inch dick
admit that you just got pounded
i'd say take the L if you could pronounce it

Liked the ricegum thing. He seems talented. But the most cringe thing I ever saw was his "drop out of school" song. I agree with some of the lyrics but its blown way out of proportion and recycles all these trite cringy edgelord ideas like "le how will the Pythagorean theorem ever help irl lel"
Also he look dumb lel

he's dogshit, just like you

talk like you eating some paste, ayy
is that your iq or your age? ayy
say to your audience face, ayy
how anthony fantano tastes

He never rapped about not going to school, he rapped about pointless topics not staying in schools or at least re-prioritising what we learn. He never said we shouldn't learn pythagoras, just that we should learn things like taxes or health first.

he looks like a fucking goblin lmao

and how can he be your favorite musician if he's only made a couple of diss tracks you fucking zoomer

really nigga

Me too I love Bones

fuck that, why should I care about taxes if it is all automatised on the computer.
Also learning practical stuff is just boring,
and will probably be taught in a half-assed way.
Also why bother learning this stuff if you can just go to the doctor.
I'm glad I learned geometry and calculus at school, otherwise I couldn't study math at uni.

Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure he has some sort of degree in maths and he's not against it being taught in public schools

He has a few albums you idiot.

his permanently dry lips make me uncomfortable

its a meme you dip

This. all the people that complain about math and ask "when am i ever going to use this?" are the people who aren't going to use it and are going to work mindless corporate jobs. Trade schools need to be expanded and normalized, the fact that a college degree is necessary to work most corporate jobs is absolutely absurd.

FUCK YOU MOM!!!
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!

>that tempo change on the "big money salvia is here" part and then comin back from it
how does one compose something like that

t.ricegum

based

I remember giving half a shit about him back in like 2011 when dubstep was cool.

I vaguely remember that and thinking it was dumb as shit. It's literally called Don't Stay In School and the lyrics are top fucking cringe, he's just mad that he had to learn math nad biology instead of talking about gamer gate or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0

Maybe it's a cultural thing too but in high school we learned about at least half the things he complains about.

are you 14?

I wish he would release more serious music, i love the goofs but he is wasting so much potential