I've got 6 months left to live

Music for that feel?

Attached: 1552874213775.jpg (2987x1680, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqPxDYdbgoc
youtube.com/watch?v=MgIwLeASnkw
youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bull Of Heaven

Laughing Stock

I have no music but hope you can have the best six months you can have and go to a better place afterwards, OP.

Thnx man
I kind of hope so too

On the off chance you are being serious, go do the things you've always wanted to do and see things you'v always wanted to see.
See the world. Hear it too.

whats wrong

Go to a classical concerto if you can. You don’t even have to be into classical but being immersed in the wave of sounds emanating from an orchestra pit is something you should experience

youtube.com/watch?v=dqPxDYdbgoc

(If true) OP that is awful and I'm so sorry

Listen to "Lift To Experience - Texas Jerusalem Crossroads"

>7 months to live - Tim Henidecker

xxxtentacion

Dunno. Are there any genres you want to get to know? Maybe get rid of the pc , stereo, mobile phone and tv and listen to nature, might be good. I always think in these instances you should be dictating the music to us, not the other way around.

Me? I'd do some Mendelssohn , probably somewhere peaceful with an ale and 20 Dunhill.

I would be hyped if I were you

just don't die you fucking noob

youtube.com/watch?v=MgIwLeASnkw

Damn.. That's sad bro. I hope you'll enjoy every last second of those 6 months. Spend the time well.
I guess Cemetry Gates by The Smiths are somewhat suitable as the song is about death (to some extent at least) and sounds upbeat (because you shouldn't try to be too much down when you're living your last days)

what do you have?

Fuck just missed it!
Maybe next time

Mostly into "Only Love" by The Armed
I'm not really sure of the genre but I'm enjoying it so far

I would suggest Young Prayer by Panda Bear, TNT by tortoise, Everybody loves the Sunshine by Roy Ayers, and Burner by Thom Fekete. I don't really know what you're going through OP, and I never will, but I encourage you to live your life to the absolute fullest if you actually are sick. I hope in the coming months you make the most out of the warming weather and changing seasons and enjoy whatever living is supposed to be.

Attached: 9lCytiJ.png (299x215, 144K)

Kero Kero Bonito

Enjoy life, make good use of the 6 months, user

franz ferdinand - fresh strawberries

listen to static white noise until you clock out

The smiths - I know its over

Attached: 1553396804896.png (700x759, 595K)

This can't be true. All posts are fictions and falsehoods. But that being said. I would make peace with it. My grandfather is older, he hasn't made peace with it. I think the biggest thing is making peace with it

Stage 5 Ligma

In The End - Linkin Park

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww user you rascal

Here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y
Hope you have a really great 6 months. Do something cool with it.

Attached: f6eae5ef.jpg (320x320, 33K)

Suicide deadline
Promised myself to be out by 20

pussy faggot kys

Offing myself a day before 20 to make it worth for my surroundings
I've got 6 months to hit up and talk to as many people as I can before I'm out

Wait are you fucking joking?
What a stupid fucking age to choose to end it. You literally know nothing. What a dumbass you must be to think that 20 is a good age to end things. You've barely begun to live yet.
I'm btw and I take back my submission.

Based
He will be gone, but not forever

Attached: ACB5C193-B63A-46E8-BBEC-BF8D1B11264A.jpg (701x708, 362K)

is that similar to sugma?