Motley Crue is for Fa-

Motley Crue is for Fa-

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 12K)

I know one person irl who likes motley crue
He's a complete fagoot, a perfect storm of low-test soi and gay
pic related is similar to how he looks in profile

Attached: 456784435754.png (712x536, 154K)

Paid girls to pose with him. Just like rappers pay girls to be in their videos.

...Family? not really

h

Motley Crue are not faggots
Their fans are

To be fair, they looked like sexy bitches back in the day.

...t fucks?

Sure

Yeah no shit, that's how professional photoshoots work.

two of the members of motley crue were hotter than the chicks in that pic.

Their fans are aging trailer trash women.

-ggots

Attached: Grieving_in_Stereo.png (1197x992, 881K)

Attached: pamela-anderson-out-and-about-in-paris-02-03-2018-9.jpg (1200x1800, 279K)

Motley Crue rocks, the only people who will say they are gay are A. original thrash scene guys who were jealous that they were second fiddle to those guys in California and B. the kind of low t incel listen to Radiohead and Oasis type of sweater vest nerds that populate this message board

Oh, and C. edgelord metal elitist virgins who still think Norwegian Black Metal was "good"

imagine not bangin to the crue

>zoomer discovers Motley Crue through a shitty movie

Honestly, "Shout at the Devil" is a great album. It's basically Judas Priest in lace with more radio-friendly sensibilities, but still a Metal album from start to finish. The band lost the plot by the time "Theatre of Pain" came out, and it would take "Dr. Feelgood" for the band to get back on track.

Good for them

Eh, at that period of Theatre Of Pain they could record their farts and people would buy it

They basically coasted on the power ballad being a success, though there are maybe one or two other songs on it I like from time to time

they're fun, but the whining about grunge is silly
sooner or later the kids start to feel bullshitted when rock is just party party party for a decade

and photoshoots are gay, like motley crue

Motley Crue is shit, thrash is shit, Radiohead is mediocre, Oasis is shit
Never listened to Norwegian black metal, Motley Crue is still shit

Nah, Motley Crue rules. You're shit.

Attached: iqzdWr2.png (613x137, 17K)

Grunge was mainstream for like 2 years and everyone went back to party music.
Party music will always dominate popular culture.

Yep everyone quickly forgot about grunge as soon as Dookie came out

id rather have party music than this awful mumble shit going on right now

>id rather have party music than this awful mumble shit
They're the same thing, user.

No they're not. There might be similarities, but there is no reason someone who listens to 80's glam metal would also love mumble rap, I know I don't, and I like rap as a whole, just not that garbage.

Outside of the "le party boy" image and "woah guys with dyed hair n shit", there is nothing in common musically. What glam haters will always be trumped by is that ultimately glam metal had way more talented musicians from a technical standpoint than grunge did, the same can't be said about mumble rap, it is literally zero talent music

Compositional complexity is the very last thing that factors into whether or not a certain style of music would be suitable background noise for a casual social gathering. In fact, I'd argue the more braindead a piece of music is, the more likely it will be effective at a party. Glam had its time and now it's over. At this point, partygoers only give a shit about trap rap and whatever flavor of house music is popular right now. Whatever people want to hear when they're dancing has, and will, extend beyond whatever genres I've mentioned in this post. You can't be upset over the fact that things change.

Okay but I don't see how any of that matters.

Attached: vinceneilfat.jpg (638x359, 67K)

-ggots

god women were so ugly back then. I swear any skinny bitch with the dog hair could be a pin up girl no matter how ugly they were.

Chicks were way hotter in the 80s, you've just become conditioned to think any average to ugly bitch with flat boring straitened hair and this setup is "hot"

Attached: basic-bitch-starter-kit-get-yourself-4360889.png (500x610, 115K)

>Go to Motley Crue show with friends because why not
>They constantly try to grope the dancers on stage
>Dancers always look disgusted and shove them away
>Literally say that they are the beacon of light against faggoty New Wave
>Everyone there either just got out of jail or left their trailer for the first time in several months
Overall it was actually pretty fun, the music sucked though

The only reason why things change in entertainment is that they found something cheaper to peddle.

BS