Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys...

girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys

Attached: VioletFrighteningEelelephant-mobile.jpg (480x368, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMnJxOpGHxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aokx24j_xhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

early Blur sucks horse dick lol

This song is both great and complete shit

i know this feel far too well

Blur is unironically one of the worst rock bands to ever exist.

name one (1) oasis song as good as this
protip you literally cannot

youtube.com/watch?v=nMnJxOpGHxQ

Britpop is just terrible

good thing they became something else by the end of the nineties and made one of the greatest records of the end of the millennium

Damn & Blur were, dare I say, BIconic ;)))

STREETS LIKE A JUNGLE

Honestly that song was 20 years before it's time.

It's the greatest satire of baggy music and it's fucking perfect.
And it captures the how dumb the trans movement really is.

so basically this song is about tranny orgies or?

Attached: mindblown__d23.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

It's about girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys.

It may have also been just an excuse to fuck with a green screen.

I always look back on this shit and wonder what the fuck I ever saw in it. Britpop is such fucking trash, even nu-Blur barely improved on it, I feel bad for Graham being penned in with those shitbirds, if he'd joined a different band in the 90's things would've been awfully different.

Metallica shat on this song
youtube.com/watch?v=aokx24j_xhs

>Definitely Maybe
>(What's the story) Morning Glory
>Be Here Now

Attached: 10452.jpg (660x371, 30K)

>oasis is RAWK they got swagger
>blur are a pile of shit
Plebs.

they were right tho

Parklife is great satire, but Oasis does more emotively to me.
I don't know why they were compared, they're two different things to me.

Shit talk shit about shit

*Laughs in biblical*

Attached: noel-gallagher-laughing.jpg (720x706, 130K)

>it captures the how dumb the trans movement really is

Attached: 2304682.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Btfo
Nobody wrote bigger tunes than the lads
Anthemic
Biblical
Carried the torch of the rockstar unapologetically when all the big bands were mopey woe is me shit like nirvana and pearl jam

Oasis are global icons and one of the best rock bands ever
Madferit since I was a kid still love em 1000%

stop fucking posting twitter memes and just go back

Some of it is obsessed with genderisms rather than things they truly want.

who do boys like they're girls

simple as

he cute

They wrote good pop songs. They have some good harmonies.

This

i wanna fuck damon

Attached: semendemon.jpg (500x665, 70K)

> you.jpg

Attached: 1540070778219.jpg (239x211, 10K)

BIBLICAL