Madvillain turned 15 just 3 days ago

ITT: we discuss one of the best hip-hop albums ever made

Attached: madvillainy-cover.jpg (1200x1200, 224K)

its was good

7/10 at best

One of the few hip hop records I actually like. I'm not sure what the patrician pick for the best song would be but my favorites are:
>Accordion
>Money Folder
>Great Day

ye accordion and money folder are great, I would also probably say raid and fancy clown too

Doritos, Cheetos and Fritos

Bada blooop
Doritos cheetos and fritos

DORITOS

best track- Great Day
most underrated- Curls

Oh shut up. The madlib instrumental tracks are clearly the most underrated. Either one of those or eye.

Just bought this today, definitely one of my favorite hip-hop records

just got a cd of it yesterday, damn fine album to have in my collection for sure

Attached: 1503715805586.jpg (600x1000, 192K)

Eye is definitely underrated

>the best tracks are when doom doesn't rap
like clockwork.

the best ones are when its Quasimoto instead, don't @ me
>Shadows of Tomorrow
>America's Most Blunted

After listening for a month and half straight, I grew pretty tired of it desu. Still an amazing album tho

T. Reddit

cheetos

Attached: mf-doom-hoopty-shoopty-baba-looly-eating-the-doritos-boopy-25171334.png (500x519, 179K)

>capital t
aaaand you outed yourself

>replies to everyone
haha you really got them, user!

Attached: pepe_meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)

chicken

Attached: kek.png (600x600, 141K)

woah! you sure showed them!
nigger

Are black people incapable of understanding the genius of DOOM? I've always suspected that DOOM was a legit idiot savant, himself. But black people literally only hear "bloopity doopity doritos".

Die Lit by Playboi Carti is better

haha >>>>>>>leddit amirite le le le le > > t. > > hahahaha I want to fucking kill myself

Attached: 11701179_829948693767397_12862446192364511_n.jpg (497x720, 23K)

I can kinda see why you'd think that but god the girl's voice on it gets irritating

"goony goo goo loony koo-koo like gary gnu of new zoo review" - rhinestone cowboy

Hmm i fuckin wonder nigga

Literally came to post this
I think my brain is melting because this is among some of the only hip hop I enjoy anymore

Do you even know what Gary Gnu was, you dumb zoomer? That rhyme scheme is ridiculous.

Brainlets listen to hip hop for the lyrics and the meaning which is why Madvillainy is good, cause most of the individual lines don't mean anything and just sound nice

bloopy gon looppy he a rhinestone cowboiiiii

Friendly reminder that there are actually people out there who think that Madvilliany is better than Pinata.

Sorry to ruin your day.

Black people tend to generally have lower iq's. DOOM is an exception.

was going tolisten to it on the annivesary but raid's not on spotify why

Because copyright issues, stop streaming music

doom is circlejerked, you guys can stop riding fantanos dick rn
the dude says so much but means nothing at all, its all verbal diarrhea
he compensates this meaningless with a buttery flow but spits nonsense food puns to give him a fakedeep theme
a rapper for alt boys who just dont get the appeal of the genre

imagine being this retarded holy shit.
doom tells lots of stories and play lots of characters through his songs

you've obviously never stopped to read his lyrics for 2 seconds

>muh meaningful lyrics
You can say this about any good band. If you think all good music needs to spell out some theme for you, you're a fucking child

t. hopsin fan

Rhinestone cowboy

vaudeville villain is better

This, VV is so cozy because all the cringey redditors can't into it and haven't shit it up for the past 5 years. Love VV