This is the corniest shit I've ever seen in my life. Do zoomers honestly listen to this trash unironically?

This is the corniest shit I've ever seen in my life. Do zoomers honestly listen to this trash unironically?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 11.29.50 PM.png (1318x864, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE&ab_channel=Slipknot
youtube.com/watch?v=uSaiH930S8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is the corniest shit I've ever seen in my life.
been listening to denzel curry since 2013 and i agree. old Yea Forums would've roasted the fuck out of this

>implying boomers didn't do it first

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 23.31.41.png (352x212, 69K)

He looks like he fucks teenage white girls.

lmao

This is the comfiest shit I've ever seen in my life.

You’re a faggot

the left is a dude doing it for shits and giggles essentially. there's no reasoning behind it
the right is a fake deep nigger saying "oh boo hoo hoo look at me i'm a clown"

Anyone got the coffee gif?

>the right is a fake deep nigger saying "oh boo hoo hoo look at me i'm a clown"
He also defends abusers and plays the race card when called out.

Mudvayne's face paint was to be "shocking"

I like Denzel and nostalgia 64 was a great project but his new shit is "we live in a society" tier cringe that I wish didn't exist

He's not even a lefty just a black idpoler.

jizz boss

he killed his woke credentials by publicly defending X.

imperial was way better than taboo and N64

The rest of the album was bretty gud.

Doesn't make it less corny tho

Who's got their tickets?

Attached: 88909324.png (1235x232, 135K)

I don't remember the last time an artists disappointed me so badly. The past few years I've been touting how Denzel would blow up and release a classic, but now that he's mainstream his music has become terrible.

No evidence they're fucking but keep going with your perverted fan fiction.

Most molesters were molested.
KANGZ have no moral qualms sexually exploiting white women since it's payback for muh slavery muh colonialism.
And judging from his lyrics you can tell he doesn't think too well of women in general.

>And judging from his lyrics you can tell he doesn't think too well of women in general.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-04-at-1.01.41-PM-686x371.jpg (686x371, 33K)

>we-live-in-a-society-BITCH

Denzel deserves to work with a female singer who can actually sing, not this talentless industry plant.

>Denzel deserves

Attached: fedora-lord-57b8eb8e4d395.jpg (720x960, 99K)

>Do zoomers honestly listen to this trash unironically?
Denzel fans are basically the hip hop equivalent of dadrockers. Every comment about him on Youtube and HNHH is 30 year old black guys going "now this is real rap music just like they used to write it"

Makes sense. There’s a reason black males have evolved to murder each other in their teens, black males in their 30s are straight cringe.

can't even fathom how he went from the best song he's ever released in 2017 to this in 2018, this whole album is the worst shit ever

Percs could be alright if the lyrics werent the cringiest thing ever

JIZZ BOSS

MAKE HER DRINK THE CUM SAUCE

Yes because BLACK MAN GOOD

Was he right?

Attached: 20190325_050817.jpg (1056x358, 91K)

he already is mainstream, not a bad thing.

is this mark e. smith?

What was his best song ningen

the one with LUM, obv

No evidence against Michael Jackson either

This is the corniest shit I've ever seen in my life. Do Millennials honestly listen to this trash unironically?
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE&ab_channel=Slipknot

Attached: large-pic1.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

I'm a huge fan and I was so surprised when he released something so cringe and preachy. He was way better as a mainstream dirty south style rapper but I can't blame him for trying to blow up

youtube.com/watch?v=uSaiH930S8c

His latest album is embarrassing and I kinda like his older stuff

Much less cringe than up top desu
Shock rock >>>>>> conscious rap

>"Back in my dad, we listened to REAL music."
Please do the rest of humanity a favor and stop expressing your opinions on the internet, you miserable elderly bastard.

hey faggot, I can tell which posts are yours in this thread because they all use the same aggressive, embarrassing r/cringe_anarchy lingo. You're making up reasons to hate on this one musician because you don't like his stage get-up and a few of his lyrics, which is just infantile and moronic like all right-wing outrage tends to be these days. You're acting like you're personally acquainted with Denzel but I bet you haven't even listened to any of his music beyond that one music video, and even then only thirty seconds of it so you could run over here and spew your drivel

Attached: 1550522700826.jpg (500x374, 29K)

I miss the old denzel
Mishievous south denzel

>haha burt cobain le sad grunge man im a rock star, doin the suicide thougts in my head, remember rock music? Very cool, im like that
This flirting with shitty boomer icons is so bad.
Me and all my zoomer friends dropped him when he came out with this juggalo ass video. Atleast no one has mentioned him since.

juggalos are back?

>Back in my dad
haha you typed all that but you made a typo in the first line and invalidated the rest of your post haha

Attached: 1517515630480.png (846x900, 448K)

N64
>its apparently good, never cared to listen
IMPERIAL
>shouty monotone triplet flow all the way through
>"origami kamikaze biochemical individual lyrical miracle..."
TABOO
>like ICP but bad

Why is the rap industry obsessed with Cobain? I don't think I've seen a rock artist mention him since he died

>"Nigga im a gook"

This goofy mallgoth shit is probably the most fresh and interesting the genre has been since the 90's. I feel bad for all the people who keep finding reasons to complain

holy shit kys zoomer lmao

no u

>dressing dark and putting make up on your face is fresh and interesting now because rappers finally got around to it

Dude, just shut the fuck up.

It's more interesting than whatever guys like Rick Ross are supposed to be

Can you explain your problem with this song and music video, and why it's less good than Denzel's past work to you? Or are you just starting to hate on Denzel for no reason other than the fact that he's more famous now, and you need to be contrarian and anti-conformist?