Paul: died in a car accident in 1968

Paul: died in a car accident in 1968
Faul: killed himself shortly after the death of Linda
Billy: the guy we have now
Thoughts?

Attached: 2015PaulMcCartney_Press_060315-1.jpg (900x600, 82K)

damn...........

>tfw you'll never share the love that paul and linda had with anyone else, you'll always be the "good enough" or "last resort"

>he actually believe that Paul McCartney died in 1968
YouTube-tier conspiracy theory, my dude.

he cute

FUCKING STOP

>he doesn't know

Attached: JJjtnfnfmfkfkdke.jpg (500x500, 62K)

No one tell him

Paul wrote all of the original Beatles music even though Faul took over at the end of the band's run. Faul wrote all of the solo "Paul" material until his suicide after the 1999 album. Billy was then placed and released everything from the 2001 album onward and still is the guy we see all the time.
Paul was alive to complete the Help album but no one, and I mean NO ONE besides some kind of high echelon that I can't understand knows how he died or whether he died before, between, or during the Rubber Soul or Revolver albums, but it was almost certainly somewhere in that period of time.
Faul was a doppelganger placed by the American Secret Service, almost a kind of fluke/miracle that someone like him could be found, but that is who placed him.

brutality

Billy is a clone. He was cloned from the genetic material of Paul, and this as well was done by the American government.
They deemed the continuation of the band as their most valuable asset for psychosocial conditioning on a global scale among other tangents deriving from their analysis of the group, The Beatles. Faul's suicide was completely unpredicted and thought impossible.
Thus, Billy had to be created. The technology finally existed that they originally intended to use to clone Paul, but had to plant Faul instead until it came to fruition in the later decades. There was an immense panic following Faul's suicide that probably expedited cloning technology by a decade if not more.
OP is a liar trying to tell anyone how Paul died and when.

Redpill me on Faul.

>not knowing that Billy killed himself shortly after releasing Memory Almost Full
you're absolutely retarded for posting this without knowing that we're at John Francis now

Attached: pmaca.png (339x409, 227K)

their home in arizona still stands, lights on, stuff still inside and everything. it's heavily guarded and apparently paul hasnt been there since her death, but still pays for the upkeep. it's sad

jesus fuck, this is the saddest thing I've read in a while. is it true?

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

I'm just going to expedite this for you because who knows when this thread could be deleted. Faul was a real person who actually was born but was really like a doppelganger to Paul, something like it has basically never been seen. He was sought out and planted. To go beyond that, Faul's suicide was absolutely cataclysmic to the machinations of the US governments plan for the preservation of the MEME (not in the contemporary internet sense) of The Beatles. The Beatles, or really, the preservation of the idea of The Beatles and its permanence in history, were a major asset defined by this faction of the American government that I speak of. It was the higher ups that designated Paul as the key to their "objectives" if you can even call them that. Once again, Faul was like a miracle in the absence of their intended method of cloning. Faul's suicide is also tied to 9/11 in it's wide reaching effects. Cloning technology was jumpstarted in a nearly surreal way following that event to produce Billy and increased global stability as a result.

yeah. you can look it up but you won't find much info, obviously for a reason.

Well, I found this which seems to support your post
>Linda and Paul obviously enjoyed their life at the ranch, but happiness did not last. In 1995 Linda was diagnosed with breast cancer and passed away in 1998, aged 56. Since then Paul has not spent a great deal of time in Tucson, but his company MPL continues to pay the taxes on the property.
fuck, that's sad

>American government
Why would they care about a British band?

Damn. That's like something out of a movie. Poor guy.

Jesus, that hurts

yup, the tucson police dept. has regular patrols by it and the property. it you got close, you'd get stopped or even arrested.

Are you mentally retarded

the original paul is still alive and makes music and nothing you fucking 15 year old niggers say will change that fact

You could compare it to an algorithm. Or algorithm in the sense that the younger people talk about on YouTube these days. There have been psychosocial programs that have been put in place for almost all of the 20th century into the 21st century. The Beatles fell into a pinnacle point of effectiveness for conditioning and control that this faction of the American government simply couldn't let go, they seized it. The Beatles. And further into this they pinpointed Paul as the center of it all. I could be forfeiting my life by posting this but I no longer have any desire to stay silent, I've had a good run as it is.

Based

uh, nah. the conspiracy was just made up to sell more albums, it worked, and we're still talking about it decades later.

are beatlesfags so delusional they really think their shitty pop star is worth some secret organization creating a doppelgänger for?

50/50

I'm not trying to convince you of anything per se. But in talking about how the US government valued the Beatles, it was an unprecedented psychosocial response toward this band in human beings that this faction of the American government defined and thought was so. To harness the power of this group was a prime objective though they were keeping their options open and a specific goal or programming was never defined. In fact they basically thought it was happening all on it's own. It is telling, of what precisely I don't know, the absolute integral nature of Paul to them. It goes beyond the American government into echelons that I have alluded to but could never touch, but it is nonetheless the American government who facilitated the finding and planting of Faul and the cloning of Billy as a failsafe.

>they don’t know

>implying I’ll ever have somebody

>you will never have a good cry with a friend like John and Paul had with one another when they remembered both their mothers died before the Beatles got big
>you will never have love like John and Yoko loved one another
>you will mever have the friendship John had with Stu where he felt he was a "kindred spirit" and spoke of him decades after his passing to his future chink wife as though he was still a close friend

Attached: 250px-Pietro_Raimondi.jpg (250x352, 26K)

>you will never jerk off with your band mates in a dark room

>Paul
>Faul
should be Baul

>what about the night we cried?
>because there wasn't any reason left to keep it all inside

Attached: IMG_404061663162490.jpg (299x300, 9K)

>tfw you realize that behind Paul's cheery public persona is a man who's been through an extreme amount of stress, has seen those closest to him die too soon, and no doubt cultivates said persona to maintain his sanity

I JUST WANNA FUHHHH YOUUUUUU

the dude's 76 and has spent more than 50 years of his life in the public spotlight.
even though he didn't die in the 60s, the fact that people thought that the british government would replace him for fear of thousands of teenage girls killing themselves over his death puts a lot of pressure on how he would think the public perceives him
he's had to live his whole life trying to avoid any type of bad press, to the point where when he tried to not act as depressed as he actually was about his estranged friend's death, he was called "insensitive" by the press
then, the love of his life dies of cancer and he has to be careful not to seem too much like a creepy old man horning in on younger women as he tries to fill in the emptiness in his heart that Linda's death has left
i feel for the guy, being the biggest pop star of all time has done nothing but harm to his personal life

I mean, I guess he looks like a billy

I read that Paul started going gray in the late 60s because of all the stress of The Beatles breaking up.

IDIOTS

Billy

Who else, apart from the other three Beatles, has experienced that level of fame? Elvis, certainly. Michael Jackson. But no one has experienced it for as long a period of time as Paul has.

(I know Ringo is still alive but I suspect his fame has decreased far more than Paul’s fame has).