ITT: rappers who hate their white fanbase

ITT: rappers who hate their white fanbase

Attached: 337A5031-2B50-46B5-8929-7BFB7FE3AA43.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Earl Sweatshirt

All niggers are racist, anyone that pretends otherwise is delusional

All racists are anyone, niggers that pretend otherwise are delusional

everyone is

Attached: 1551760787172.jpg (836x721, 329K)

All delusionals are niggers, racists that pretend anyone are otherwise

>Alternative hip hop

He has himself to blame. Hip hop is the only nog music genre i can't fucking stand.

Attached: kool_keith.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

/thread

me

is he even good or just overhyped by alt blacks and all whites?

Tourist meme in the top right

Attached: image.jpg (718x741, 140K)

He used to be great, when Doris came out. He was less preachy, less racist against his white fans, his lyrics could actually be heard and they actually sounded profound and intricate; he had better production, etc. Now he just releases albums that aren't even a half hour long years apart with slipshod, ugly sounding sampling and calls it art and talks shit about white people.

itt WIGGERS

I feel like your reaction makes his hatred justified

Attached: 1516747401072.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>So mad that he broke your phone for being a annoying little shit that doesn't respects people's boundaries you assume he hates white ppl

Try asking for permission next time, asshole

samefag

This guy's so fucking ugly. What's even going on in that head of his? There's life in there, but no mind.

He looks like this dude to me.

Attached: 1516213526922.jpg (650x366, 114K)

>how could those niggers hate us jim whatd we ever do to them
how cant you hear how fucking tone deaf and dumb you sound

Not even remotely what I said you moron. All I said is niggers are racist, I don't give a fuck why they are, they are and that was my only observation. Kys

Attached: tyler.png (750x563, 341K)

can’t wait until his next album is explicitly anti white and reddit cucks like you jump through hopes to defend it

stefan burnett he hates everyone

Cry

nah

Attached: tumblr_nmdmfvLUwK1u05d6yo2_500.jpg (480x360, 40K)

I love Yea Forums because this kind of chat anywhere else would get shut down if you had an identity to go with it. "He's a racist, tell a news company and have him fired!". Fuck niggers and their stupid ooga booga artists too, and fuck all the white cucks that try to defend it as "artistic expression".

Attached: Cancer researcher killed.jpg (978x1365, 275K)

user are you... being racist outside of Yea Forums?

Attached: DRUAULB3A36TFE2QO7EK3DCL3F5PN3EN.jpg (443x375, 25K)

Reparations. He deserved it.

lol im a white nationalist and peggy is one of my favs

So do they.

Attached: based arabs.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Kool Keith deliberately sabotaged his chances of being famous in the late 90's, because he didn't like that rock/metal fans were listening to his music. He turner down all kinds of festivals and collabs with Eminem and Jay-Z. He's cool about it now, but was really resentful of his audience 15-20 years ago.

Attached: kk.jpg (685x365, 59K)

>because he didn't like that rock/metal fans were listening to his music
>kool keith didnt want to be apart of the "i dont really like hip hop but ___ is good" crowd
fucking BASED

LIBTARD

He loves fucking white boys though