Mfw soundcloud rappers used to look normal

>mfw soundcloud rappers used to look normal
What happened?

Attached: sound-clowns.png (931x447, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People want attention

Yeah but when did everyone start dying their locs/braids unnatural colours and get face tats?

The hair dyeing and face tattoos have been around for a while. It only just became meta with the rise of soundcloud rap in 2013-2015

Why is that so?

Florida

And...?

i miss this era

Attached: 1551773040985.jpg (639x630, 150K)

It became a cultural thing in the underground rap scene in south florida. could also mean that they're showing their dedication to their music by getting face tattoos so they look less "professional" and intentionally lower their chances at getting a job outside of music

Attached: XXXTentacion-new-look.jpg (1200x755, 143K)

>they're showing their dedication to their music by getting face tattoos so they look less "professional" and intentionally lower their chances at getting a job outside of music
Sounds about right.

FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP

based

what the fuck are you on about. No one in Raider Klan had Face tats when Raider Klan wast he biggest thing around in 2012. SpaceGhost didn't get face tats till like 2016 and still no one besides his ugly ass has em. The face tats thing is just a sound cloud cultural retardation

To be fair SGP's face tats look pretty decent.

fuck off you stupid retard

He's gone full potato tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec

I'm guessing he's one of those BHI idiots?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 2.43.18 AM.png (598x597, 566K)

i thought XXX's face tatts looked the best

The clock tat was trashy.

Attached: goblins.jpg (1080x1079, 168K)

I want to fucking die

There's a cross there as well. He basically got a coexist bumper sticker tattooed on his forehead

LOL

What is his religion anyway? He said on one of his live-streams black people are really Israelites.

X still looked like a lil bitch

Rainy and overcast works so well with rap. It puts me in the same mindspace as those lazy summer days where you're hanging out smoking weed at 1 pm