The blatant Masonic symbolism of these mother fuckers is ridiculous. Do the initiated see it...

The blatant Masonic symbolism of these mother fuckers is ridiculous. Do the initiated see it? Do the uninitiated not see it?

Attached: ghost.jpg (2560x1440, 464K)

whats your point

I guess I don't have one.

i like ghost

Cool
You ever been to a Lodge?
Remember 357 if you do.

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

It's not Masonic, it's blatantly Satanic. It's Halloween Satanic. Serious? Not serious? Trying to actively promote Satanism? Tongue in cheek camp?

Seeing that the band is hugely successful I tend to say it's the former, no band like them would make it in the current music climate without having some major funding behind them which if so means...Satanists. But regardless, you're an idiot, there is nothing cryptic about Ghost, it's outright a Satanic theme.

who cares about the fuckin masons, literal boomer tier conspiracy theory to cover up the jews.

>t. mason

i really don’t care about amerimutt boomer organizations that probably worship israel either way

Masonry is a secret society, there is no theory, only fact.

Free Masons aren't always Satanists though, a lot of them have become so because Satanists infiltrated it/recruited from it just like they do everything else. Ghost is Satanic, there is no need to mention a middle man when they don't hide it.

yeah, masons are a thing, but who gives a shit? only boomers care about dated memes like the masons.

>LE DEEP ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY
>write buttrock disguised as entry level glam, buttrock, doom, and arena rock
I hate you conspiracy cucks but I assume there's some shadiness involved in this band being so fucking famous

I get you guys haven't been initiated so you don't understand symbolism. Not your fault. But everything they sing about and their videos are so blatantly Masonic that it's borderline ridiculous. Pic related is a screenshot from their video Square Hammer. Square and Level are basic tier Masonic symbols. Just google 'square and compass' see if it doesn't look exactly like pic related. They're not Satanist they're Free Masons. In fact, there's a law suit against the lead singer by the rest of the band because of that shit.

Attached: squarehammer.jpg (1336x585, 57K)

fuck metal is cringe

and why does this matter? le epic mason boogeyman doesn’t do shit. illuminati conspiracy theories are le epic dank memes tier at best.

They're from Sweden you clown.

>Masonry is a secret society
It's public as fuck. My poor racist spic friend showed up at the lodge and he just had to be at every meeting for a short probation period to be let in. Maybe it was secrit in the 1700s-1800s but it's not a big deal anymore

metal ist krieg

I don't think I've ever seen a "x is Masonic symbolism" claim that was ever actually Masonic. It's basically the christcuck equivalent of calling everybody a nazi.

Why are you singling out this band? Literally every musician that's ever been popular has masonic symbolism scattered throughout their live performances and music videos.

Attached: sonic-youth-band-portrait-1986-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 71K)

Lots of lodges aren't even connected to the ancient mystery schools or people of any influence anymore, they're basically LARPers, just like how people would start up a bunch of fake Karate and other martial schools up with fake credentials

But real ones do exist still

>I discovered the super hidden secret of this seemingly not at all symbolically laden band
They're not hiding it at all user. That's literally their gimmick. It's the whole aesthetic of the band. They're openly drawing attention to it. The band blows, the symbolism is stupid, masonry/satanism is evil, but it's nothing new. It's just more on the surface now but it's done with a tongue in cheek "ironic" gloss so people don't take it seriously.

The two pillars, checkered floor, squaring the circle, the compass, the apron, it's all over the place. If you don't see it you just don't know basic Masonic symbols.

Attached: g-male.jpg (474x885, 41K)

What am I looking for in this pic?

probably this

Attached: one eye.jpg (736x429, 96K)

It's real, mate.

Attached: signs-and-symbols-rule-the-world-not-words-nor-laws-34304502.png (500x569, 90K)

I am a musician, but I'm not famous by any means. Not even locally. If I start doing this at my shows, will one of the jews from the major record labels notice me?

Probably not. It's top down not bottom up. They make their products (celebs) flash their gang sign. If you just show up in the hood and flash the gang sign when you're not part of the gang, it's not gonna get you in.

yeah only you care about memes like breathing air

Thurston Moore looks pissed. He looks like he doesn't want to be there.

Seriously dude? I used to do that thing as a kid all the time with the upside down hand over my eye like some of those people are doing. It's something that a lot of people probably casually think of to do because that hand shape fits over the face so neatly and you can look through the hole. Take off the tin foil hat.

Totally. It's just a coincidence.

Attached: one eye1.jpg (856x960, 278K)

t. 18th century monarchist

This. Rule of thumb: if you're allowed to talk about it on reddit, YouTube, twitter, etc. then it's not a real conspiracy.

it's a stupid obvious hacky motiff retard, you can find the "tongue sticking out" conspiracy too faggot, watch out here comes a SWIRL, swirl means pedo! using a swirl = pedo! a swirl!

woah cant believe these people who's job it is to be in a bunch of press photos have photos of themselves doing a pretty common pose you fucking retard. look out they're gonna sprinkle little hints around everywhere to show that they control you or something. can't just hide it they gotta drop a little hint like "do something involving your eyes" so smart people like you can unveil the secret and do fucking nothing about it. hail satan everybody

You're a retard who's never studied or practiced the occult.

i'm actually a top level mason and i make your life miserable with my aleister crowley sex magic bullshit. its all just for fun though, just laugh a little! hey look out i hear this new pop artist has a triangle tattoo'd somewhere on your body. you know, the shape you can make with the least amount of lines? they got it to harness their Darq Majick. or something.

If you're super in the know and everyone else is a dumb rube why are you the one who's mega triggered while I just posted an image? Really makes you think.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 224b3353fe63514b107d0ca0e37e618b07237d12_hq.gif (400x225, 1.55M)

The band claimed the judge in the trial had a conflict of interest because of his Masonic membership

Undoubtedly yes

You’re retarded for ever thinking the occult was cool, that’s lame even by edgy teenager standards