Why was he such an asshole?

Why was he such an asshole?

Attached: markesmith.jpg (1000x563, 225K)

Because of his talent; this provides him some leeway

The same way that people were fine with Hitler gassing the Jews

Old people are assholes

he was simply too based
smooth brain, the worst thing Mark did was attack his gf on stage. Otherwise he was just mean to people, hardly comparable to Hitler. Also Mark was a great artist, Hitler was not.

Attached: 1525001279237.jpg (1000x635, 147K)

He wasn't. He was just a sincere and honest who just liked and had no fear to say whatever he wants to say. No filter. We don't have people like him anymore and it's sad.

He liked to create edge. Made for better performances.

>No black man's going to come in my home and call me the oppressor, cause if I've got any call with the English working class...the English working class created this country so that those fuckers could come over here and complain about it, I have no guilt about them, its only the middle class and upper middle class who have any guilt about the blacks and Irish, do you know what I'm saying? and I don't like people pulling that on me...black people and Irish people come over here and think they're being oppressed, the English working class know that as a fact...Do you know what I mean, no black man's going to come over to me and say "You are the fuckin' oppressor," because I've never oppressed him, as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...

Ok he based

Attached: [email protected] (313x450, 17K)

idk

What was his problem

>smooth brain, the worst thing Mark did was attack his gf on stage. Otherwise he was just mean to people, hardly comparable to Hitler. Also Mark was a great artist, Hitler was not.
is bait, don't answer, pal
yeah but he also appreciate tons of black music so try to get the whole photo

Shit taste in beer though, that's an old alchy's drink.

the dude drinks alcohol like it's water or someshit

imagine being such a radically singular personality, and the most important musician since James Brown, and 99% of the people around you were comparative invalids with no taste, no opinions of their own, who constantly whinged and made excuses because they have no work ethic

Attached: mesconsumer.jpg (587x714, 51K)

>We don't have people like him anymore and it's sad.

Attached: -block your path-.jpg (895x595, 128K)

>We're Only In It For The Money

Based

point being, you'd be an asshole too, if only to amuse yourself

speed
lol, the 2014 album is good but only in your dreams at the same level

This. Based MES

this

he's from Salford mate

cus his band sucked