Who's the Yea Forums equivalent of him

who's the Yea Forums equivalent of him

Attached: 5yrgeyh5g3r5y.jpg (474x348, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/85022552/
youtube.com/watch?v=E1PBWB5rXN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody can replicate what he did

Michael gira

is he the most based man alive

he already is the Yea Forums equivalent of himself rbt.asia/mu/thread/85022552/

this

You Won't Get What You Want? Finally an album that tells the truth because I WANTED A GOOD ALBUM but instead got this steaming pile of DONKEY DICKS. I can't believe shit like this is still being made and sold in 2018. I mean what were they thinking?? THE REASON I HATE YOU IS BECAUSE YOU PUT OUT THIS MONSTROSITY. This may be one of the absolute worst albums I've ever heard, and I've listened to In the Court of the Crimson King. I mean, listening to this album is like having a mentally challenged gorilla give you a prostate exam. It's like being force fed fresh DOGGY DIARRHEA TURDS. You Won't Get What You Want? You're fucking right I didn't.

Attached: AVGNintophat.jpg (259x194, 9K)

CoverKillerNation
youtube.com/watch?v=E1PBWB5rXN4

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO PLAY THE SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCK ASS

HE'D RATHER HAVE A BUFFALO

TAKE A DIARREHA DUMP IN HIS EAR

HE'D RATHER EAT

THE ROTTEN ASSHOLE

OF A ROAD KILLED SKUNK

AND DOWN IT WITH BEER

HE'S THE ANGRIEST GAMER YOU'VE EVER HEARD

Devin Townsend

fantano

scaruffi
>THE FACT THAT...

His early videos were actually pretty good. It's just not the same anymore and hasn't been for a while.

no

Dude XD

I liked the charm in the aesthetic of his earliest videos. I respect that he's still trying to maintain that but it's obvious he's doing the shitty effects and stuff just because it's a staple of the channel now instead of back then when it was literally all he could do.

My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky? A rope to fucking HANG yourself from, maybe! This album's the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen put onto CD. After 15 years of doing nothing, THIS is what they could come up with? A 2 hour long album of soft rock, acoustic guitar riddled bullshit? What the fuck were they thinking? And it that doesn't sound bad enough, they made THREE WHOLE ALBUMS AFTERWARDS. They're all LONGER than this one! You think that's enough? And to top it all off, they're all just as bad! They don't even have Jarboe on them! What's the point? If you're not gonna bring back the whole band, then who the fuck are these albums even for? I've had enough of this shit. Fuck this band, fuck Swans, fuck these albums, and fuck Michael Gira for making them.

Attached: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK.gif (244x200, 799K)

HE'S THE ANGRY NINTENDO NERD

Filosofem? More like FoliFUCKING PIECE OF HORSESHIT. I'd rather eat a shitkebab fried with the vomit of a crackhead than listen to this repugnant excuse of sonic diahrrea! I'd rather go to Norway butt-fuckin naked to freeze my balls off and smash it with a hammer and have a Norwegian horse fuck me in my newly made VARGina than listen to this distorted dogshit one more fucking time!

Attached: 1551838639864.jpg (640x481, 38K)

I'D RATHER FART MY OWN ASS

HE'S THE ANGRY ATARI SEGA NERD

IIRC, he's not even writing or producing the newest AVGN videos, he just acts in them

That is a great thread

HE'S THE ANGRY VIDEO GAME...

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

nice