Any predictions for music in 2020s?

Attached: academics-predict-world-will-end-in-2020s.jpg (650x366, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBxy03BUHmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interested to see what happens to dance music, that's about it.

BLACK people reclaim rock & roll.

>what happens to dance music
THUD
THUD
THUD
THUD

there now you know lmfao

i legit think white noise will be mainstream and then all drone metal fans on Yea Forums will think that it's shit now

rock and roll was stolen from Irish folk music

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr die and afterwards it's revealed that there was an unreleased Beatles album that was only to be released after all the Beatles and George Martin died, and it ends up being their best one.

“No”

White music journalists hype woke black music.

But nobody listens to it because they're too busy dancing to THUD THUD THUD THUD

THUDcore takes over all of music
you literally can't go into public without hearing THUDcore

Carnival of Light will finally be released and will be the logic conclusion of music

Hit me up with some THUDcore

it hasn't been invented yet

The analog craze with synths fades out in favour of a more new age type of sound with digital synths like the Roland D50 and Romplers.

This is why it was suppressed for so long. They wanted music to get 100 years old before it was concluded.

Like two or three mor wizard gizzard albums

AI becomes better at composing/producing popular music than most musicians. Young people stop devoting years to master what a machine can create in seconds, and human musicianship declines as a whole. It'll probably take a while, but the 2020s will be the decade where it begins.

Regardless of whether you think it's a good thing or a bad thing, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships will set the template for chart pop rock in the next decade in a similar way to the effect OK Computer had.

Dubstep and bling rap revival in 2025-2027

bump

I think there'll still be people involved in the process but it will be quite a radical change
Musicians may become more like data analysts, messsing around with different algorithms to produce different sound
I can imagine that the theatrical elements of pop will linger as well and, even if the music is computer generated, there will still be people acying as mascots for the music and potentially performing it live

Global warming core
And the end of trap
Post trap
Sprinkler Hi hats end at midnight 2019
You will never hear them again after that

AIs will always have a human creator so that human creator will get the Grammy

Three words: Nu-metal revival.
Korn, Limp Bizkit and Disturbed team up and go on a huge worldwide tour that grosses billions of dollars.

vaporwave but of the late 90s and 2000s

James Ferraro becomes a household name and classics like Twilight Pretender are expanded upon and created into legitimate forms of music and new genres. He finally garners the critical claim he should have always deserved and goes on to become one of the most influential and monumental people in music.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBxy03BUHmM

Wrong. AI becomes basically indistinguishable from the focus tested writers rooms that churn out the hits today and most won't even know the music they listen to was written by a machine. Other than maybe a few mavericks, AI composition will have little effect on those outside the Top 40 format.

I will lead the true Rock revival

Rap declines in popularity and something else rises to be the main sound out there. Maybe synth, idk.

>academics predict world will end in 2020s

Attached: krabs.jpg (603x410, 36K)